What's new

Bangladesh moving closer to China

what the heck are you posting guys ? :what: weird type of posts, fix them

Maximum gain with zero investment. India and Bangladeshi relationship does not just hinge upon the volume of trade and investment as it is the case with the Chinese or Japanese. They are not your neighbours. But Bangladesh holds a very vital position as far as India's strategic interests are concerned.

The security of the seven NE states is a serious concern to us, Indians. Believe me, if India fail to exert the political influence it currently enjoys, it could have to grant concessions in several other issues like the river dam, transits or the Chhit Mahals. But we achieved everything so far without yielding anything similar.

The Chinese have a massive surge in their economy and we know we can not beat them or the Japanese in terms of trade and investments. But bribery, or relations based on mutual interests do help a lot and your current government is a clear cut example of this.
But its not stable is it??I mean India had the same relation with Mujib government.....all it took was one bullet to end the relationship....but economic relationship is much more stable.....no matter what happens in BD China and Japan will always have a good relation with us....and about NE.....don't you think economic and politcal reforms would make those states more stable and secure instead of military might through BD??Ultimately you can't hold anything by force....Pakistan couldn't hold us by force in 71.....The Brits couldn't keep their crown jewel of colonies by force!

is hi waja say BD china ki side ja raha .. ya sachai sun k ap log frustrate ho gaye ho :D:D:lol::lol:

(((( lolz sab say ziyada frustrate ya ho raha ha ..lmao .. is i ma pin karta rahta un :D:D )))
What??....you a false flagger or something??[/quote]
happen by mistake .. sorry[/quote]

mere comments se tumhe lag raha hai,main frustrated hoon.........
lol.......
waise frustrated ke alawa do chaar aur english words likh do........pichle 4-5 comments mein tum bas wahi likh rahe ho and that is frustrating.....i hope you understand the maeaning of frustration[/quote]
(((( hahah lolz sachi daikhna chatay ho frustration kisay kahtay hain is thread pay indians k text count karo aur un k text parh lo jab k is thread ka indai say kuch laina daina nai ha . phir bhi abuse kar rahay indian .. ..baniye jo theray :lol::lol:)))

(((( hahah lolz sachi daikhna chatay ho frustration kisay kahtay hain is thread pay indians k text count karo aur un k text parh lo jab k is thread ka indai say kuch laina daina nai ha . phir bhi abuse kar rahay indian .. ..baniye jo theray :lol::lol:)))
That Bangladeshi member asked Indian members there opinion or you cant even read........:lol::lol:

But its not stable is it??I mean India had the same relation with Mujib government.....all it took was one bullet to end the relationship....but economic relationship is much more stable.....no matter what happens in BD China and Japan will always have a good relation with us....and about NE.....don't you think economic and politcal reforms would make those states more stable and secure instead of military might through BD??Ultimately you can't hold anything by force....Pakistan couldn't hold us by force in 71.....The Brits couldn't keep their crown jewel of colonies by force!

China and Japan are not your neighbors and their interests are not same as ours. India can not match these two in terms of trade and Investment. Ideally, if we wanted a relation based on mutual trust and respect 1.we would have politically more proactive in terms of international treaties are concerned 2. We would have more proactive in terms of T & I, no matter how far we lag behind the Chinese and the Japanese. This same blunder happened in Srilanka and Nepal.

When, we could not achieve the above two due to our internal strife and opportunistic politics we had to rely more on "off the record" relationships. This is another blunder as the circumstances indicate. It had not helped our cause, it will not help Awami league's cause in the long run either. The lady is sleepwalking into an one way disaster.

Hope so...Are you guys preparing for war!!!

What are you on about?

Thing is, don't call us "***-lickers" when it's India that can't let go of her majesty Shiekh Hasina. At least we aren't CIA wannabes trying to infiltrate a small riverine country which poses no threat to India what so ever, sure you get a buzz off comparing your country to Bangladesh. Mubarak.

China are proven to be loyal and friendly, they are interested in trade and relationship.

Last edited:
but India got hold of us by force

Good call, China is prepared to do business and not interfere in your internal matters. We believe in people working out there own deals.

Side note, I can understand America, but why is Indian in the middle of another country's internal affairs, it's not like India is the height of prestige or efficiency.
Indians think they are important. After all their economy may one day surpass Italy's 2 trillion economy!

images
Here are your options:
nasa-space-shuttle-atlantis-launch-sts-125.jpg

hanging-noose-mdn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom