What's new

Bangladesh moving closer to China

Good call, China is prepared to do business and not interfere in your internal matters. We believe in people working out there own deals.

Side note, I can understand America, but why is Indian in the middle of another country's internal affairs, it's not like India is the height of prestige or efficiency.
neither are u , right ???
then why mess with taiwan???
why mess with the indo china countries??
y go for no fly zone etc etc.....???
i ll tell u why...??? since they all belong or is near to ur hinterland, u think that u have to have some degree of control over those areas. same with india.
other parts of ur post is completely ok.

Good call, China is prepared to do business and not interfere in your internal matters. We believe in people working out there own deals.

Side note, I can understand America, but why is Indian in the middle of another country's internal affairs, it's not like India is the height of prestige or efficiency.
LOL...good luck with your business of bangladesh...
You will leave them alone after some time as no business can sustain with their conspiracy theories...

i ll tell u why...??? since they all belong or is near to ur hinterland, u think that u have to have some degree of control over those areas. same with india.
Did you compliment bangladesh by comparing to taiwan?

Oi, didi ka naam sirf @Spring Onion hai. . par wo kisi aire gaire khet ka pyaaz nahi :sarcastic:
arey bhai, asise na bolo.....she might take offence.
and btw, i m sure she is posting to the best of her knowledge n i have seen she is more or less unbiased in her posts.

hats off to u , mohtarmaa....
aapko itni saari khabar kaise rehti hai....???
are u in external affairs ministry ???

Bharat k baray main jankari k liye external affairs ministry main hona zarori nahi ha.

uss k liye apki rondo posts hee kafi hain iss thread main :laugh:

Oi, didi ka naam sirf @Spring Onion hai. . par wo kisi aire gaire khet ka pyaaz nahi :sarcastic:

:D hum pyaj gamlay main bhee uga letay hain mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's excellent for India in current circumstances

it gives more credibility to the govt., reducing western influence which demanded another election.

moreover it's upto the limits of dialogue this time who knows what materialize ?:pop:

Dear Bangladesh,
Please take lot of illegals in India also to china when you are leaving india...

what?!

You are directly interfering in another country's government.

China having border issues is diplomacy, it happens. This is like saying we have a disputed border and China is interfering in Indian internal politics. Even if we go to war, we won't ever take over and tell them what to do, we'll take what we claim and move on. What they do, who's their government is irrelevant to us, we don't care.

We didn't tell Taiwan who could or couldn't be president, we don't tell Vietnam how to do business, we don't even have a smear campaign against Abe, though god knows they have one against us.

@Spring Onion madam ji......we dont have any problem with the trade that happens between the two........
but defence deals are a matter of concern.........china never gives its defence equipment to any country unless it consider its as an strategic ally.....so it has a political angle also

if we start a defence deal with japan or some jv.......chinese will be concerned no doubt

Indians donot know about KZ......so they dont perceive anything about her.....whether she is anti-India or not.....it doesn concern majority of Indians....90 percent say.........

afaik.....i think kz is anti Indian........maybe she is actually not but her political speeches are anti India

@Spring Onion madam ji......we dont have any problem with the trade that happens between the two........
but defence deals are a matter of concern.........china never gives its defence equipment to any country unless it consider its as an strategic ally.....so it has a political angle also

if we start a defence deal with japan or some jv.......chinese will be concerned no doubt

Indians donot know about KZ......so they dont perceive anything about her.....whether she is anti-India or not.....it doesn concern majority of Indians....90 percent say.........

afaik.....i think kz is anti Indian........maybe she is actually not but her political speeches are anti India
Are they anti Hindu? Bengali speakers can chip in. :)

do you think only BD and pakistan are customer of chinese weapons ? :o:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom