What's new

Bangladesh military Server and internal net Compromised by Indian Hacker.

Death Rattle

BANNED
Reaction score
Bangladesh military Server and internal network Compromised.

Indian Hacker Godzilla aka G.O.D hacked into Bangladesh Army servers, belongs to domain Bangladesh Army and leak Internal Network Information via a note.

Hacker also publicly posted their Cisco Router passwords and Mac-Address of all machines within the network.

We talked with the hacker to know reason of hacking , and he reply, "Its Parade time for you, Bangladesh Army ! ! ! Even a municipal school website has better security than your website. You have time till December, secure it if u can.. Stop supporting terrorist organizations.. Put your best men at work now, we will come back in December. see you soon.. ./Peace is just what we want.. ./live and let others live.."

In his statement hacker threat to hack Bangladesh sites again by December, if they will not stop supporting terrorism.

At the time of reporting this news, the official website of Bangladesh military is down because of cyber attack by Godzilla and Hacker advice that officials need to restart their servers for making website live up again.

This is not the 1st time, when Godzilla try to pressure governments of terrorist supporting countries , before he hack Karachi Stock Exchange , various Pakistan army servers and more.

Bangladesh military Server and internal network Compromised - Hacker News , Security updates

lol He managed to get password and line vty password too,the security of that website must be terrible.
http://pastebin.com/Yk9bdaLj

You know what it takes to get rid of it?just pull the plug off and you're done.

Normal websites and defense websites with critical info are different thing. Hope you know the difference.

India never learn. Do they!Last time they hacked our websites, we striped them off.Now Bangladesh Govt. can't stop Bangladeshi hackers. Well, after Bangladeshi hackers hacked through Indian websites, Indian hacking Invasion stopped for a little while. I wonder if India is ready to tackle Bangladeshi Invasion.

20,000 Indian websites hacked by Bangladesh hackers - Video | The Times of India
Spanking is what they are looking for and spanking is what they will get :lol:

It's not the problem. The real fact is Bangladesh was warned by BUET Computer department to at least increase the network security since the last hacking by Bangladeshi Hackers. Even in the last time,a Bangladeshi hacked through our Elite force, RAB websites. What they did! They arrested him rather than taking steps to prevent such humiliation. I don't think this time Bangladeshi Hackers may be that much successful. After all, if they hack through again the Indian Banks, surely this time Bangladesh must face an International case. It's simple a provocation to trap Bangladesh.

It's not the problem. The real fact is Bangladesh was warned by BUET Computer department to at least increase the network security since the last hacking by Bangladeshi Hackers. Even in the last time,a Bangladeshi hacked through our Elite force, RAB websites. What they did! They arrested him rather than taking steps to prevent such humiliation. I don't think this time Bangladeshi Hackers may be that much successful. After all, if they hack through again the Indian Banks, surely this time Bangladesh must face an International case. It's simple a provocation to trap Bangladesh.

Now this is called talking out of your a$$ :cheesy:

Spanking is what they are looking for and spanking is what they will get :lol:

Ohh !! Buddy ever researched about the number of IT professional and people with computer background are there in India ??

Better research it first..
Ok, FYI we have a large force of some 20 lakh highly trained IT professionals and other millions are trained to work with computers..so no one messes with India when it comes to computers..

these so called military websites are not important, it is more like a norm having a web site where no one goes. Like my school had one.... Only idiots are the one who hacked and the one who restored it!

Ohh !! Buddy ever researched about the number of IT professional and people with computer background are there in India ??

Ok, FYI we have a large force of some 20 lakh highly trained IT professionals and other millions are trained to work with computers..so no one messes with India when it comes to computers..
Not even china? :no:

these so called military websites are not important, it is more like a norm having a web site where no one goes. Like my school had one.... Only idiots are the one who hacked and the one who restored it!

Same thing happened to my uni website. Apparently by Burmese hackers. It's strange, my uni is private :/

Most of the people who do it are either young, or have no job. These are usually amateur hackers, not professionals.

Sohardcore.jpg

defacing an website is like tearing down a poster, only jobless script kiddies do this.

Back
Top Bottom