What's new

Hacker leaks Bangladesh Intelligence classified Emails

Scrip kiddies?

Can you do better than them ?

Unlike Internet warriors, even script kiddies need brains to do their work.

This way of hacking is pretty easy ....When I was in my second year of computer engineering I had used Sql Injection to attack big 92.5fm ....and had got access to their admin account ...all I had to do was study some sql statements(used by others ) modify it for my use and bang there was the result..... Only problem was the password was encrypted...I just guessed it was md5 format and decrypted it...... There was even a lecture in IIT powai techfest where he gained acess to two websites one motors.pk in 3-4 minutes ....and another RBI website that are handled by two it companies i.e is there is dual protection even then he attacked it in like some 15 minutes....You can verify this by attending his session today in iit powai techfest ....

Seems Hammer got banned. Good anyone who doesn't toe the Jamati line in pdf gets Jamatis riled up and then they team up together and starts reporting relentlessly and mods are ever so obliged to ban them! :lol:

Why do you always draw conclusion without knowing about it? It was a BD-INDIA thread, but hammer tried to insult pakistan (see first page of this thread) and got banned. No Bangladeshi was there! And please decide 1st ami Jamati na Hizbt Tahrir? Coz those are two different organisations with different ideologies and islamic groups hate each other than anything else...everyone knows that!

Well. I read posts that RAW agents are now placed in DGFI HQ. Hmm, why would they need to hack in ? They were given the red carpet supposedly.

It is perhaps a RAWAMI conspiracy !!!

Best secured mail service Bangladesh intelligence can use is DHL Express courier. :enjoy:

What you think? @arp2041 and @Imran Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
Eikhane o shuru hoiye geli? :disagree:

Quite logical upgrade. DHL is very professional in courier handling, if the price seems high then you can try FEDex. Every email server can be hacked, and Bangladesh can't afford US military grade servers.

Quite logical upgrade. DHL is very professional in courier handling, if the price seems high then you can try FEDex. Every email server can be hacked, and Bangladesh can't afford US military grade servers.

We don't really need US grade servers. Our DGFI's one is basically, totally unprotected :rolleyes:

Best secured mail service Bangladesh intelligence can use is DHL Express courier. :enjoy:

What you think? @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=138435" target="_blank">arp2041</a></u> and @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=6381" target="_blank">Imran Khan</a></u>

BS you don't know we have best company for deliver kuch bhi kabhi kaheen bhi .sunjay bhandari ko bhool gaay yaar?

They think our GANG is responsible for HACKING :disagree:

aby kaahy ki hacking mera apna computer to theek se chalta nhi saala mujh se chaly hacking kerny :taz:

Looks like most here are under some wrong impression that some sensitive information being leaked out by indian hackers. But if one look closely, Awami League regime already provided most of these information to india. Pheelkhana massacre, hoax about coup should give some indication that DGFI or whatever intelligence setup we had been compromised soon after Awami League came into power. Worst thing perhaps happened by this hacking is that if DGFI go for different security setup, bd mil forum may will have difficulty stealing picture/content out of army/DGFI site.

Hammer bhai got banned.:woot::lol:

Now who will represent "pro-BD-Nationalist" on PDF.:undecided: @animelive, bro R U up for the job? :D

Back
Top Bottom