What's new

Hacker leaks Bangladesh Intelligence classified Emails

I also don't want to offend sincere Bangladeshis here but effective capital of Bangladesh is New Delhi these days...

Now back to topic. Indian Hacker leaks Bangladesh Intelligence Classified Emails

I don't want to hurt any of my Pakistani brother's feelings either but apparently Pakistan does not have any effective capital anymore as it is run by a nomadic terrorist organization.But it's last capital was Abbottabad!

These so called hackers are mostly jobless idiots without access to fun, booze or sex. What they mostly do is to run pre-compiled scripts written by someone else, try sql injection hoping the webmaster is a fool etc. Script kiddies.

let them have their share of fun, they will grow up :D

You've been reading too much PDF Jamati/razakar propaganda.

Bangladesh still won't even give India transit and is going to take it to court over maritime territory.

Anyway just stop your Bangladesh-bashing and focus on the topic.

You started this :disagree:

I don't want to hurt any of my Pakistani brother's feelings either but apparently Pakistan does not have any effective capital anymore as it is run by a nomadic terrorist organization.But it's last capital was Abbottabad!

The ones who are significant knows very well where the power lies in Pakistan, insignificant countries with outsourced capital doesn't matter :partay:

But i am astonished by the entire DGFI site being virtually in public domain..

We can't be sure that the entire site is in public domain or only some elements of it is unless there is any credible info leaked by the hacker.The CIA website is also on the public domain and has been hacked countless times! Anonymous hacked it in 2012,Lulzsec did it 2011!

1. The Bangladeshi intelligence organizations do not have most important material on electronic format where they are prone to hacking as the example above demonstrates.

2. They are not the best in the world but they are definitely better than the ISI (who can't stop 7 Pakistani soldiers being kidnapped in Punjab this week, or 20+ soldiers being killed by the Taliban a few weeks ago). However they need to improve.

3. I checked out the BNP website a year or two and other major websites, and they are all poor quality (Even though I don't like Jamat, their website is actually better quality than others).

To be honest I like this hacker because he has done Bangladesh a favour and woken up the clowns that run the country they need to modernize their online systems and IT systems.

No you started it with the comment "Bangladesh has an intelligence agency?"

If you insult someone's country unprovoked, don't expect them not to react.

You are too sisy to get provoked on smaller things..... I asked that coz. i never saw any thread about BD's intelligence and got answer in very next post.

2. They are not the best in the world but they are definitely better than the ISI (who can't stop 7 Pakistani soldiers being kidnapped in Punjab this week, or 20+ soldiers being killed by the Taliban a few weeks ago). However they need to improve.

To take part in d!ck measuring contest apparently you must have one to be considered. Now stick to the topic

Back
Top Bottom