What's new

Lashkar-e-Taiba website hacked by Indian Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's the way you HACK someone in a HALAL way !!!

fake news ... i have checked all the website relating to LET and JuD but all are working fine ..the guy copied the post dnt even take a screen shot with the website in address bar .. btw that is not a sensitive website with any secret information ..it must have been made by a madrasa student who is amature at making website .. so nothng to brag abt here .. the funny part isu have more then a million army, a big airforce and still all you are doing about hafiz saeed is hacking his website .. BROVO gud stratigy...

Now that's the way you HACK someone in a HALAL way !!!
bro fake news . all the indians please stop celebrating b4 checking the website ... u will know that u have been fooled again

bro fake news . all the indians please stop celebrating b4 checking the website ... u will know that u have been fooled again
Shucks ... phir ullu bana diya, don't worry we will get his a$$ :sniper:

Friday, November 29, 2013

An Indian hacker with online handle "Godzilla" who is popularly known for hacking Pakistan government websites has once again come with up an interesting hack.

This time, the hacker has hacked into the official websites of Lashkar-e-Taiba and left them defaced on 26/11.

"Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, its a promise from our side you will not stay in Pakistan for a longer time." The defacement message reads.

"To stupid ISI and Pakistan Army stop supporting such poeple, Sher kabhi chupkar shikar nahi karte, Buzdil kabhi khulkar war nahi karte Its upto you to decide on which side you are.."

"Greetz: To all those people who want peace in the world. Proud to be a Muslim, Proud to be an Indian." end of the defacement message reads.

1460296_556660714420471_1519584475_n.jpg

So funny to hear that LT has also a website...man...this is hilarious..

fake news ... i have checked all the website relating to LET and JuD but all are working fine ..the guy copied the post dnt even take a screen shot with the website in address bar .. btw that is not a sensitive website with any secret information ..it must have been made by a madrasa student who is amature at making website .. so nothng to brag abt here .. the funny part isu have more then a million army, a big airforce and still all you are doing about hafiz saeed is hacking his website .. BROVO gud stratigy...

I agree with you i also checked it and you can,t find this news in any other main stream media and the websites are ust working fine. Isn,t it funny these pathetic bhartis are everyday posting threads about kasab ,LET and mumbai attacks desperately lol...come and take revenge and we will welcome you)) If they won,t stop communal violence against other religious minorities in their country then they should be always ready to face the music again from lashkar e taiba .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom