What's new

Lashkar-e-Taiba website hacked by Indian Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
fake news ... i have checked all the website relating to LET and JuD but all are working fine ..the guy copied the post dnt even take a screen shot with the website in address bar .. btw that is not a sensitive website with any secret information ..it must have been made by a madrasa student who is amature at making website .. so nothng to brag abt here .. the funny part isu have more then a million army, a big airforce and still all you are doing about hafiz saeed is hacking his website .. BROVO gud stratigy...

bro fake news . all the indians please stop celebrating b4 checking the website ... u will know that u have been fooled again

The hacking happened on 26/11, you would have seen that hacker screen on 26/11 not today after it probably has been repaired.

The hacking happened on 26/11, you would have seen that hacker screen on 26/11 not today after it probably has been repaired.
yaar seriously aik baat batao ... why have the pic not taken with link in add. bar ? u can keep coming up with reasons ..but that is just smart indian wrote an anti india thing and making all fool .

trust me ur media is very cheesy when it comes to pakistan or LeT .. if it would have been done ..it6 should come on ur media or our media ..

How did someone hacked it? LeT Don't have any website :)
Hence proved Endians are dumb

fake news ... i have checked all the website relating to LET and JuD but all are working fine ..the guy copied the post dnt even take a screen shot with the website in address bar .. btw that is not a sensitive website with any secret information ..it must have been made by a madrasa student who is amature at making website .. so nothng to brag abt here .. the funny part isu have more then a million army, a big airforce and still all you are doing about hafiz saeed is hacking his website .. BROVO gud stratigy...

bro fake news . all the indians please stop celebrating b4 checking the website ... u will know that u have been fooled again

I have taken the news from another source .... I haven't checked the mirror myself though....

and nobody is fooled... May be the site has been restored... as it wasn't a DDoS attack, restoring is very simple ...

I think you forgot to look at the date of the news.. Its been couple of days after that...

It should have been hacked at least a day, but its back in hours.

its a big proof that a child hacked LeT .... :haha::omghaha:

right dude.. this is a simple fact these empty headed are finding hard to realize...

forget NSA...NTRO will be on him
:sarcastic::rofl:

Last edited:
This shows that Indian Muslims have rights as they are patriotic enough to show their support for India on the net. This is shown by how well treated Afghans in India are treated. Shame on Pakistani Punjabi terrorist sympathisers spee bache bosh di mamer bacha baz.

Because he'll go to hell for hacking the site of the mullahs!
sarcasm is not for everybody besides we need a separate font for that.. :toast_sign:

This shows that Indian Muslims have rights as they are patriotic enough to show their support for India on the net. This is shown by how well treated Afghans in India are treated. Shame on Pakistani Punjabi terrorist sympathisers spee bache bosh di mamer bacha baz.
I understand your anger but kindly do not post racially abusive posts towards anybody including pakistanis.
Thanks.

"Proud to be a Muslim, Proud to be an India"

Best line. :D

So that means he consider himself Muslim First & then indian?...as opposed to what indians says?:D

"Proud to be a Muslim, Proud to be an India"

Best line. :D

So that means he consider himself Muslim First & then indian?...as opposed to what indians says?:D

Do you really believe anyone on internet? Any one can claim to be Muslim, Jew, Christian, or Hindu, Sikh, etc.

This is shown by how well treated Afghans in India are treated.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is shown by how well treated Afghans in India are treated.

And how so?:rofl::sarcastic:

Do you really believe anyone on internet? Any one can claim to be Muslim, Jew, Christian, or Hindu, Sikh, etc.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And how so?:rofl::sarcastic:
Are you trying to imply that Indian Muslims are incapable of being patriotic?

He didnt say "First". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom