What's new

Lashkar-e-Taiba website hacked by Indian Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody hack laskhar its self and delete it ????????? it will be far more better for humanity

Its a question of priorities. We should clear the Lashkar E Toiba from Pakistan but when you look at things in prospect you realize there are bigger militant groups in Pakistan that threaten us much more than the Lashker E Toiba.

I am not saying Lashkar E Toiba should be left alone. We should fight it but we should first realize our priorities. We should ask ourselves the question whether it is useful to take on the LET before we have eliminated the TTP (Pakistani Taliban) and LEJ (Lashkar E Jhangvi). These 2 mentioned groups pose the greatest threat to Pakistan's security. The LET is more of a secondary threat.

In this war our interests should come first. We must eliminate the LEJ and TTP first before we proceed towards destroying the hizb ul mujahideen, Lashkar E Toiba, Gul Bahadur, Hekmatyar and the Haqqanis and Nazirs. It is simply a matter of priorities. When we can't eliminate a ragtag group of evil terrorists like the Taliban how can we even begin to focus on other things? Its a matter of priorities.

^^^ internet hindus...gosh they are more pretentious than the offline hindus

It should have been hacked at least a day, but its back in hours.
i hope you do know how web sites are hosted...

It should have been hacked at least a day, but its back in hours.

And I guess that criteria has been set by the Hackers Organization?

The point was to send a message, and sent it was. I mean its not like the LeT website is some banking website, or share market website, or some high volume website, that hacking it for a longer period would have caused a financial damage. :haha:

Friday, November 29, 2013

An Indian hacker with online handle "Godzilla" who is popularly known for hacking Pakistan government websites has once again come with up an interesting hack.

This time, the hacker has hacked into the official websites of Lashkar-e-Taiba and left them defaced on 26/11.

"Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, its a promise from our side you will not stay in Pakistan for a longer time." The defacement message reads.

"To stupid ISI and Pakistan Army stop supporting such poeple, Sher kabhi chupkar shikar nahi karte, Buzdil kabhi khulkar war nahi karte Its upto you to decide on which side you are.."

"Greetz: To all those people who want peace in the world. Proud to be a Muslim, Proud to be an Indian." end of the defacement message reads.

1460296_556660714420471_1519584475_n.jpg

SOLID.......

PROUD - TO KNOW HE IS INDIAN MUSLIM -

YEAH DIL MANGE MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom