What's new

Bangladesh military Server and internal net Compromised by Indian Hacker.

Meh. Its a website. No biggie. As if they are gonna put all military secrets into a public website.

Hackers do it all the time. Indians hacked some Pakistani website and then Pakistanis hacked through CBI website or something like that. This has been going on like forever. Nothing to see here. Moving on.

Now the Bangladeshis gonna hack barber's, cobblers, private institutions websites and say see we have hacked this much of websites...They are thick they never gonna know the diff bw a military server and a server hosting a sallon website..Quantity matters to them and not the quality :P

hacking our military website is a serious thing as it has some serious implication. Seems like the people are not up to the job when it comes to information technology in military.
I know they keep their sensitive servers and data offline and in their own private network and they never connect to the internet. this is good but whatever they have public should be secured.

India never learn. Do they!Last time they hacked our websites, we striped them off.Now Bangladesh Govt. can't stop Bangladeshi hackers. Well, after Bangladeshi hackers hacked through Indian websites, Indian hacking Invasion stopped for a little while. I wonder if India is ready to tackle Bangladeshi Invasion.

20,000 Indian websites hacked by Bangladesh hackers - Video | The Times of India

O my lord...you threaten us...and we are really frightened....

On the topic...this is a crap kind of activity whoever has done it.....Why with BD man...BD is not supposed to be treated like this way ...except people here in PDF...;)

Hey kids! Let's go and hack RAW!! :woot:

Now, where is RAW's website again?

Secure information is in a closed loop network for every military establishement... What is being hacked I'd simply internet sites.... Big deal....

Such hacking by an India does not stop things such as:

- The biggest power black out in history with 0.7 billion Indians without power.
- 14,000 Indian farmers (thus 0.1 million over ten years) committing suicide.
- 0.4 million girls used as temple prostitues in India.

Nor does it stop the existence of a free and independent Bangladesh with its own armed forces which are the largest contributor to UN peace keeping forces through out the world.

Such hacking by an India does not stop things such as:

- The biggest power black out in history with 0.7 billion Indians without power.
- 14,000 Indian farmers (thus 0.1 million over ten years) committing suicide.
- 0.4 million girls used as temple prostitues in India.

Nor does it stop the existence of a free and independent Bangladesh with its own armed forces which are the largest contributor to UN peace keeping forces through out the world.

But it is does incite disturbed Bangladeshis to commit emotional atyachar on defence forums.

Some Indian college kid hacks down the Bd military servers and internal military network for time-pass
and the whole nation of BANGLADESH rises like a mongoose to do emotional spanking the Indian side.

Imagine what happens if RAW employs 1,000 such hackers in times of war? Imagine bagla military
MUSCLE with their servers down! This may have been an act pulled off by a looney bin sitting in
an Indian city with a coke and a packet of Lay's in front of him.

BUT BANGLADESH NEEDS TO IMPROVE ITS MILITARY SERVER NETWORK IMMEDIATELY.

This may have been a harmless attack by a college kid but worse scenarios are possible if
bangladeshi doesn't start thinking of ways to stop people from polevaulting into WB

MAYBE this attack was carried out by one such polevaulter now settled in India

^^^Sounds like you are getting emotionally involved as well :lol:

^^^Sounds like you are getting emotionally involved as well :lol:

I dont think I am emotional when I type a reply to an emotional post while eating a bowlful of Lay's chips myself.

btw where is your handkerchief?

I dont think I am emotional when I type a reply to an emotional post while eating a bowlful of Lay's chips myself.

First off, you go accusing ALL Bangladeshis and the nation of Bangladesh being emotional to this silly fad (even though many haven't in this defense forum).

And secondly, you bring the issue of immigration which has nothing to do with the topic.

So yes, you are being emotional (especially with such a long post) as in 98% of your posts.

Enjoy your chips chump...

People all this hacking BS is total lies...... Being able to deface a website or bringing down a public focused sites such as retail, forums or government sites is completely different from accessing a closed loop site. The only way to do that is to physically have access to that site or to create a link from that site to outside.....

No secure by that I mean closed loop military/nonmilitary site can be accessed or compromised by a hacker. people should not believe the BS. Compromise of national security for any country would be a physical act.... Keyboard warriors can not do anything..... Don't believe the hype or movies..... IT is not a mysterious art, idiots are swayed by articles that are beyond their comprehension.

Lame. Bangladesh army website just post news about bangladesh army that were printed by the media, give location of the cadet colleges, career, payscale, medals they give out, retired officer get together etc.

As farhan mentioned, they have it for the sake of having it. Google and wikipedia contains more info about bangladesh army than this website(digital bangladesh :D )

Lame. Bangladesh army website just post news about bangladesh army that were printed by the media, give location of the cadet colleges, career, payscale, medals they give out, retired officer get together etc.

As farhan mentioned, they have it for the sake of having it. Google and wikipedia contains more info about bangladesh army than this website(digital bangladesh :D )

True dat :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom