What's new

Bangladesh is getting closer to Eurofighter Typhoon

This is just fluff. In the real world money counts. Do I want to buy a Mercedes Benz? Yes. But can I afford it? Even if I can I need to cough up about a lakh every year in maintainence alone. Now my beighbor can get me the deal at 20% cheaper and zero servicing costs- I WILL go to him. If I don't, I'm the one that's dumb not he.

No Bangladesh doesn't care neither does the Bangladesh Air Force since everything is pointing towards Bangladesh getting EFT and our officials even visited the EFT and the MBDA and is making sure we can secure a deal and they don't care about costs.

NOTHING IS POITING TOWARDS THE RAFAEL

And France ain't no ally to us and BAF will NOT take the deals that India gives since it doesn't care and isn't planning on using it's jets along side India's.

No Bangladesh doesn't care neither does the Bangladesh Air Force since everything is pointing towards Bangladesh getting EFT and our officials even visited the EFT and the MBDA and is making sure we can secure a deal and they don't care about costs.

NOTHING IS POITING TOWARDS THE RAFAEL

And France ain't no ally to us and BAF will NOT take the deals that India gives since it doesn't care and isn't planning on using it's jets along side India's.

Even rich countries can't make the decisions you are claiming. And let me remind you...you are nowhere close to 'rich'. The idea that BD can ignore economics is just plain silly.

I am not sure if you are new. But they have an inherent inferiority complex of "being saved" by Hindu Majority India in 71'. You see PDF Bangladeshis are incapable of greatfulness and I make this distinction clearly. Met scores of Bangladeshis and they are real friendly. Those folks are hardcore Islamists who imagine BD at the centre of the universe as if the whole world is conspiring against them. And their fantasy Forces goal 2030 is another. Their BD Defence forum (they have a FB page) is a joke with fan articles propagated as inside info. None of the info has turned true in the last 6-7 years.

BD in a quite honest sense has no chance of being in a war due to its geography and friendly neighbour India. Burma might do something. But these folks get triggered at the possibility of military macho seeing the HD pictures of SF or equipments of top military nations and how BD can emulate them. This sub forum.is an fantasy world. Come here , read , laugh and enjoy. Many Indian members who tried to reason with them initially then became so troll baiters and eventually quit posting in BD forum

No one cares about your silly propaganda , your guys SUPA POWA propaganda got you surrounded by Chinese influence so good luck with that.

The dam reason we didn't get new fighters was due to leadership any the Royhinga crisis that India supported Myanmar for.

We don't need India as friend since they backstab us

All you guys can do is bring up 1971 but that's the past , past India ain't the same

No one cares about your silly propaganda , your guys SUPA POWA propaganda got you surrounded by Chinese influence so good luck with that.

The dam reason we didn't get new fighters was due to leadership any the Royhinga crisis that India supported Myanmar for.

We don't need India as friend since they backstab us

All you guys can do is bring up 1971 but that's the past , past India ain't the same

oh stop crying like an infant. Sometimes countries have to take steps. Grow up. We don't want myanmar to become a chinese colony so we can't alienate them ether. Grow up.

Even rich countries can't make the decisions you are claiming. And let me remind you...you are nowhere close to 'rich'. The idea that BD can ignore economics is just plain silly.

We ain't ignoring fk economics we're ignoring what India fk thinks , we don't WANT what India has aka our back stabbing friend.
oh stop crying like an infant. Sometimes countries have to take steps. Grow up. We don't want myanmar to become a chinese colony so we can't alienate them ether. Grow up.

You can't handle basic fk facts who tf is crying here ? INDIA IS FK SURROUNDED

China : Hates India
Pakistan: Hates India
Nepal : Hates Indian influence and Chinese Influence
Myanmar : Hates India and will backstab them
Sri Lanka : In Chinese Debt
Bangladesh : Despises India's government

GOOD FK LUCK

We ain't ignoring fk economics we're ignoring what India fk thinks , we don't WANT what India has aka our back stabbing friend.

You can't handle basic fk facts who tf is crying here ? INDIA IS FK SURROUNDED

China : Hates India
Pakistan: Hates India
Nepal : Hates Indian influence and Chinese Influence
Myanmar : Hates India and will backstab them
Sri Lanka : In Chinese Debt
Bangladesh : Despises India's government

GOOD FK LUCK

The whole world from BD to Pakistan hates China. You're not even able to claim that you will consider J10. Says a lot.

The whole world from BD to Pakistan hates China. You're not even able to claim that you will consider J10. Says a lot.

NO ONE FK SAID THAT YA PRICK , J-10C IS NOT EVEN MRCA It's replacement for our F-7s

BD AND PAK HATING CHINA ? Yea i'm done with you

NO ONE FK SAID THAT YA PRICK , J-10C IS NOT EVEN MRCA It's replacement for our F-7s

BD AND PAK HATING CHINA ? Yea i'm done with you

The reason why you're frustrated is that in you know in your heart that what I say will come true. If it has to be a european MRCA, it has to be Rafale for BD. Instead of being thrilled that an exceptional aircraft might enter your AF at a very viable terms you are raving and ranting on non-issues. These are demons of your own making.

I am not sure if you are new. But they have an inherent inferiority complex of "being saved" by Hindu Majority India in 71'. You see PDF Bangladeshis are incapable of greatfulness and I make this distinction clearly. Met scores of Bangladeshis and they are real friendly. Those folks are hardcore Islamists who imagine BD at the centre of the universe as if the whole world is conspiring against them. And their fantasy Forces goal 2030 is another. Their BD Defence forum (they have a FB page) is a joke with fan articles propagated as inside info. None of the info has turned true in the last 6-7 years.

BD in a quite honest sense has no chance of being in a war due to its geography and friendly neighbour India. Burma might do something. But these folks get triggered at the possibility of military macho seeing the HD pictures of SF or equipments of top military nations and how BD can emulate them. This sub forum.is an fantasy world. Come here , read , laugh and enjoy. Many Indian members who tried to reason with them initially then became so troll baiters and eventually quit posting in BD forum

I must say it is weird that BD doesn't purchase military arms from india considering they are such big allies.

Spending of 3 billion dollars by a country of 180 million people is hardly "rich".
However, I take your point regarding cost effectiveness of EFTs.
This is why I strongly favour BAF getting a good number of single engine fighters with ToT first before chasing prestige jets.

BAF knows the military strategy more than amateur users I believe.

The last thing they need is advise from amateur.

Because advise from amateurs ultimately cause destruction.

So if BAF ever think of self destruction, they will take advise from amateurs, I can assure everyone.

An article related to it.

Amateurs think they are good at everything. Professionals understand their circles of competence.
Not every decision by government is a wise decision. For example.... KSA is a cash cow for west who sell 100s of billions of dollars worth weapons and the dumb arabs dont even know how to use it.

Then tell me genius, why Austria operate Eurofighter Typhoon? why Kuwait and Qatar ordered them? These three countries are far smaller than Bangladesh in geographic size.

Regarding advanced warning, none of the Indian or Bumese air base hugging our border. They are located hundreds of km away. If an enemy fighter jet take-off from an airbase 100 km from our border and our radar detect it, it give us good 10 minutes time to react before it even enter our airspace. Fighter jet's cruising speed is much lower than maximum speed attainable which is around Mach 2.0.
Hasimara - 98.6 km from BD Border
Panagarh - 67.7 KM from BD Border
Shillong, Meghalaya - 67.7 KM from BD Border

Back
Top Bottom