What's new

Bangladesh govt restricts agitation against deal with India

Do you think we need certificate ???

Just came to mu place I will show you how we celebrating Independence day

haha Bro you've got me totally wrong here. I said for we're all Indians. We're Indians first then Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi and then Hindu or Muslim?! I was actually praising my Indian brothers for that. :)

And I said ask any Muslim member they tell you as in they'll shut you up.

I don't need to see all that bruv you're Indian so you're bound to act like an Indian. Not big a deal :)

And when I said 'maybe that's the difference between us' I meant that's the difference between us Indians and Bangladeshis. Because for us our nation is first priority. :)

they first believe in nationality than religion sounds weird for a muslim. Any indian muslim may help us here. Anyway bangladeshi muslims are patriotic too. They just do not consider pakistan as a threat any more unlike indians. Hope you two got my point.

Well then you thought wrong mate. Check it up.And for the second bolded part. Any particular reason for that??

edit- never mind..i read it wrong.[second bolded part]

I can only laugh for your bold part

I have lot of muslim friends from my college and from my work place, not even a single of them like Pakistan

Your logic is a big stupidity

THere is a difference. Saudi is a Muslim country and PK too. I do not think BD people have more feeling to Saudi than PK. There core reasons for liking PK can be:

- Once we were one nation and both are Muslim country
- We have similarity in Culture.
- PK is the closest Muslim country to BD geographically.

@ BF

Yes this a common problem, even if you have valid reason to like PK the Hasina League will accuse you as Razakar. So people feel reactant to express. But you know Hasina League is Dalal. So no need to give them any heed. They are wrong or biased.

Another thing is, for 71 there is common biasness in Bangladeshi people for hating PK and Hasina League is always there to fuel that.

THere is a difference. Saudi is a Muslim country and PK too. I do not think BD people have more feeling to Saudi than PK. There core reasons for liking PK can be:

- Once we were one nation and both are Muslim country
- We have similarity in Culture.
- PK is the closest Muslim country to BD geographically.

@ BF

Yes this a common problem, even if you have valid reason to like PK the Hasina League will accuse you as Razakar. So people feel reactant to express. But you know Hasina League is Dalal. So no need to give them any heed. They are wrong or biased.

Another thing is, for 71 there is common biasness in Bangladeshi people for heating PK and Hasina League is always there to fuel that.

If this happened to my country them I also feel same

If this happened to my country them I also feel same

But if there is a chance to make a new, beneficial and stronger relationship and if they feel sorry, then I would always like to go ahead, not go to 40 years back.

What Japanese think about US now?

But if there is a chance to make a new, beneficial and stronger relationship and if they feel sorry, then I would always like to go ahead, not go to 40 years back.

What Japanese think about US now?

Debate is about you love them because they are muslim

So why 71 happened ???

Been there done that. And now I want it. Here's the plan, just giving youse a heads up:lol:

Nice pic, but indian army at north east does not have any capability to cut northern part of BD.

Think about 20 and 6 mountain division,s operation in 1971...

71 and 9 mountain brigades of 6 mountain division could not reach and capture rangpur.

20 mountain division started their operation at mid november and reached bogra at 15 december 71.

now ulfa,maoist insurgents r taking heavy tolls on indian army.

china is coming to capture siligury corridor.

bangladesh army has a fill mechanized corps in that area.

indian army will remain busy in map marking like Mr Roy.

china will capture whole north east india.

Nice pic, but indian army at north east does not have any capability to cut northern part of BD.

71 and 9 mountain brigades of 6 mountain division could not reach and capture rangpur.

20 mountain division started their operation at mid november and reached bogra at 15 december 71.

No one gonna help you :rofl: come out of your dream

you never know :devil: you should accept that its not difficult for India to annex BD but its of no us for us to take burden of another set of poor people when we already have billion mouths to feed + Bangladesh is not rich in resources as well....so you are safe for now

india has already tried once in Roumary BOP where indian attacking infantry regiment suffered 122 killed in action and 200 to 250 wounded.

india has already tried once in Roumary BOP where indian attacking infantry regiment suffered 122 killed in action and 200 to 250 wounded.

i have a friend in Army. He told me number of death is around 200-300 which both the Govt. kept secret. But it is an open secret among Bangladesh Army Officers.

And you think the capabilities of Indian army hasn't changed since 1971? Good one:lol:

Either you are confused btw Army and BSF or stu*** :girl_wacko:

Even if government allowed BSF to take revenge that time then I am sure their is no place for you to hide :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom