What's new

Bangladesh govt restricts agitation against deal with India

I met a good guy yesterday (friend of my uncle) who told me that he thinks Pakistan is the worst nation in this world. He said that he thinks almost in nine out of ten cases of criminal activity or terrorism or killing or smugglering in other countries we will find the involvement of Pakistanis! Like in London, NY, Arab etc.

But I will not agree with him until other citizens of other Muslim Countries also think as like him, or until he can show me exact data.

Anyway, if I try to point out the reasons of hatred of Bangladeshis to Pakistanis then the reasons could be:

-We had bitter experience of 71 and pre 71.
-Many Bangladeshi think Pakistanis can not be trusted.
-Terrorism problem in Pakistan. Where people are not safe in Mosque even. Even some think Pk is in stone age.
-Exaggeration of some local and international media.
-Excess involvement of Pakistanis in crime in other countries. Like terrorism or killing or smugglering.
-In some cases, they have lack of knowledge about Pakistan.
-Or Bangladeshis are not accustomed to what Pakistanis can think of.
-Many other countries think Pakistan is a great threat for peace.
-Rate of development in more in BD than PK right now. So feeling of superiority comes automatically. May be.
-And, lol, we have Hasina League.

Also we have many pro-Pakistanis. They would like Pakistan regardless of what Pakistan is.

Still if I try to point out why Bangladeshis like Pakistanis then the reasons could be:

-Muslim Country.
-Pakistani culture, music, literature, cricket/players, food and friends.
-Some good experience with any Pakistani friend or Pakistan.

Suggestion: Pakistan has lots of things to do to retrieve its image in Bangladesh and get benefits from BD. Actually, what good experience do we have with Pakistan to like them????? But I know Bangladeshi people are generous, and Pakistan can easily be popular here if Pk takes some good steps for better relationship with Bangladesh.

whatever majority of bangladeshis like Pakistan. No one openly shares it as they do not like to be labeled as traitor by Awamileague. For example in my friend circle i hardly find any Pak hater except hindu and awami activists. On the other hand each of my friends hate india. How will you define it?? Pakistan is a muslim country and this is the only cause people still like them

whatever majority of bangladeshis like Pakistan. No one openly shares it as they do not like to be labeled as traitor by Awamileague. For example in my friend circle i hardly find any Pak hater except hindu and awami activists. On the other hand each of my friends hate india. How will you define it?? Pakistan is a muslim country and this is the only cause people still like them

I can only laugh for your bold part

I have lot of muslim friends from my college and from my work place, not even a single of them like Pakistan

Your logic is a big stupidity

To the guys dreaming of annexing each others land, you guys sound like a buch of geeks playing an online game or something. There is no way(not in our lifetime anyway) we are going to succed in taking over each other's land.

To the guys dreaming of annexing each others land, you guys sound like a buch of geeks playing an online game or something. There is no way(not in our lifetime anyway) we are going to succed in taking over each other's land.

Oh but no Bangladesh with its superior advanced hi-tech cutting edge bravest strongest army of Allah is gonna annex the NE and break India up in nxt 30-40 yrs...this is a fact.

I can only laugh for your bold part

I have lot of muslim friends from my college and from my work place, not even a single of them like Pakistan

Your logic is a big stupidity

what i wrote is about bangladeshis. Not indians. If i am wrong other pdf bd members can correct me. I do not think you know Bangladesh more than Bangladeshis

I dnt want to know

But your logic is big stupidity

Bro he says bangla muslims like Pakistan...they might be ..who knows they believe in one ummah stuff....Indian muslims are different went it comes to this...they first believe in nationality than religion.

Bro he says bangla muslims like Pakistan...they might be ..who knows they believe in one ummah stuff....Indian muslims are different went it comes to this...they first believe in nationality than religion.

last news I heard about Bangladesh is that they awarded Indira Gandhi for helping them in war with Pakistan ????

they first believe in nationality than religion sounds weird for a muslim. Any indian muslim may help us here. Anyway bangladeshi muslims are patriotic too. They just do not consider pakistan as a threat any more unlike indians. Hope you two got my point.

All the Bangladeshis living outside Bangladesh I've met and specially the ones in the UK are very pro-India in fact group of BEngalis came Southall with Indian flags when India beat Pakistan in the world cup. Some of them also get along fine with Pakistanis but that doesn't mean they can't be pro-India.

I don't know why some Bangladeshis living in Bangladesh have so much hatred for Indians? Any specific reason? [Please don't say BSF.] :)

they first believe in nationality than religion sounds weird for a muslim. Any indian muslim may help us here. Anyway bangladeshi muslims are patriotic too. They just do not consider pakistan as a threat any more unlike indians. Hope you two got my point.

Well for us we are Indians first then Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bihari or Tamil. and then religion comes. :) Ask any Indian Muslim like 'Fateh' or 'Angrez_k_j_jailor' they'll tell you.

Maybe that's the difference between us. :)

Well for us we are Indians first then Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bihari or Tamil. and then religion comes. :) Ask any Indian Muslim like 'Fateh' or 'Angrez_k_j_jailor' they'll tell you.

Maybe that's the difference between us. :)

Do you think we need certificate ???

Just came to my place I will show you how we celebrating Independence day

Back
Top Bottom