What's new

Bangladesh govt restricts agitation against deal with India

very nice place bro. Specially Bandarban. Dont forget to visit...

Been there done that. And now I want it. Here's the plan, just giving youse a heads up:lol:

2dhg2s1.jpg

@ It shows in the long run we will take over West Bengal and there will be greater Bengal and real "Sonar Bangla", could you get my dear friend ?

More live shooting practice for BSF.

India should annex CHT already, I have already made a map for it, shall pass it on to the Indian Army.:rofl:

@ Your creation of "Shanti Bahini" had been fighting with us for last 27 years but unfortunately they could not do anything and lastly under your pressure made a peace agreement with us in 1997.

@ In these last 27 years our army has become strong enough to protect our country. For your information 95 % members of "Mukti Bahinies" are anti-India.

@ India is such a country which cannot be trusted ?

@ Only very few Bangladeshies are pro-Indian except the Hindus of Bangladesh. Even among the Hindus there are lot many who are anti-India specially the members of "Tufsery Federation", although this organisation is almost dead now.

@apo: this is why i want khilafat...... i know this is day dreaming..... But this is the only way Bangladesh can face India ! As our prophet (sm) said A group of His follower is going to win in India , later joining rest of the caliphate army in Syria ......... So it is either Pakistanis or Pakistanis + Bangladeshis.

p.s.: please Indians do not reply to my post as it is only for believers.

Another disciple of the great Zaid Hamid.

who knows! maybe 200 years later lol

@ What you are talking man, 200 years !!!!!!!!!! No ! No ! I can forsee in the 30 to 40 years so that I can see in my own eyes.

@ Can't you see China has already made air-craft carriers ? Soon it would be floated into Bay of Bengal having a base at Arakan.

@ Your creation of "Shanti Bahini" had been fighting with us for last 27 years but unfortunately they could not do anything and lastly under your pressure made a peace agreement with us in 1997.

@ In these last 27 years our army has become strong enough to protect our country. For your information 95 % members of "Mukti Bahinies" are anti-India.

@ India is such a country which cannot be trusted ?

@ Only very few Bangladeshies are pro-Indian except the Hindus of Bangladesh. Even among the Hindus there are lot many who are anti-India specially the members of "Tufsery Federation", although this organisation is almost dead now.

Nah no ,more proxies , we are sending the army and navy in this time. I am just giving you guys a heads up for old times sake :enjoy:

khikz! good job. lost my leg and head. Anyway You spared my Home town....... Thank God

PDF camaraderie brother:cheers:

Anyone else need their town/village saved? Am taking requests now, once its goes to chopping board it will be too late.

@ What you are talking man, 200 years !!!!!!!!!! No ! No ! I can forsee in the 30 to 40 years so that I can see in my own eyes.

@ Can't you see China has already made air-craft carriers ? Soon it would be floated into Bay of Bengal having a base at Arakan.

India has gone nuclear. if they are attacked by a greater force they will use it. China will be able to digest it. Can you do that?? you will be vanished. wait for better techs to arrive..... such as ballistic missile catching net :pop: :what:

who the hell Zaid Hamid is. never seen his show. anyway Its a hadith .... and being a Muslim i believe it.

Google it and your hadith is otherwise known as 'Gazwa-E-Hind' and its main publicist is this Zaid Hamid.

@ roy_gourav, I have seen your plan on the map but it is only on the map. I have seen your fighting spirit in 1971.

@ To tell you the truth in 1971 Pakistan' fighting strength was only 46 thousand regular soldiers. They did not had radar, sufficient aircrafts, armoured, medium and heavy artillery, sufficient anti-aircraft guns etc. But in the frontal battle you could not defeat them. In the battle of Hilli, your forces were completely defeated, in the Mymensingh Sector Indian forces also failed specially in Haluaghat. Finding no other way you followed the technic of by passing the Pakistani strong posts and finally rush to Dhaka. But now the situation is completely different.

@ In 1965 war in the then East Pakistan Pakistan army had only two Brigades even you never dared to attack East Pakistan. In those days Pakistan Army kept only a Company strenght of Commando at Thakurgaon but now we have kept a complete Division in that sector. Some of Brigades are now mechanised. This striking force can very well cut off yours most vernerable point, people says "Chichen Neck", the Silligurri Corridor which is only 17 miles. And once it is cut off your's Eastern Forces gone and then from the North the Chinese will come to annex Aurrunachal, which they call it South Tibet. By this time all the insurgents of ULFA, Manipur, Mizurram and the other elements at North Burma are also ready to have "Bar B Q" of Seven Sisters.

@ I think, for today it is enough for you.

Guys, stick to the damn topic! The article has nothing to do with annexing one another!

@ roy_gourav, I have seen your plan on the map but it is only on the map. I have seen your fighting spirit in 1971.

We are working on it brother. Even though we are no match to the quality and technological superior Bangladeshi military, we have the upper hand in numbers. We ll just swamp you guys :)

@ To tell you the truth in 1971 Pakistan' fighting strength was only 46 thousand regular soldiers. They did not had radar, sufficient aircrafts, armoured, medium and heavy artillery, sufficient anti-aircraft guns etc. But in the frontal battle you could not defeat them. In the battle of Hilli, your forces were completely defeated, in the Mymensingh Sector Indian forces also failed specially in Haluaghat. Finding no other way you followed the technic of by passing the Pakistani strong posts and finally rush to Dhaka. But now the situation is completely different.

@ In 1965 war in the then East Pakistan Pakistan army had only two Brigades even you never dared to attack East Pakistan. In those days Pakistan Army kept only a Company strenght of Commando at Thakurgaon but now we have kept a complete Division in that sector. Some of Brigades are now mechanised. This striking force can very well cut off yours most vernerable point, people says "Chichen Neck", the Silligurri Corridor which is only 17 miles. And once it is cut off your's Eastern Forces gone and then from the North the Chinese will come to annex Aurrunachal, which they call it South Tibet. By this time all the insurgents of ULFA, Manipur, Mizurram and the other elements at North Burma are also ready to have "Bar B Q" of Seven Sisters.

@ I think, for today it is enough for you.

Bro you guys need to sort out the story first. First decide who was fighting the Pakistani soldiers, I thought it was Bangladeshi rebels who actually fought the Pakistani soldiers, and once every thing was all clear, Indian Army just waltzed into Dhaka and took all the credit?

So it was your men who were failing:pop:

India has gone nuclear. if they are attacked by a greater force they will use it. China will be able to digest it. Can you do that?? you will be vanished. wait for better techs to arrive..... such as ballistic missile catching net :pop: :what:

@ Nuclear ??? People are ready to give us. Wait and see !!! Donnot be surprized !!!

Back
Top Bottom