What's new

Bangladesh govt restricts agitation against deal with India

Do some of these members even think before making absurd and ludicrous claims like 'Bangladesh will annex NE', 'Bangladesh will annex West Bengal', 'Bangladesh will get nukes in couple years', 'Bangladesh will get superb missile technology in near future', 'China will go on war with India for Bangladesh'. Without considering the repercussions of such actions.

Enough of day dreaming now let's compare. Shall we?

India:
Fourth most powerful military forces in the world.
Economy growing at 9%'
High literacy rate.
Almost double GDP per capita.
Predicted take over US of A.
Lower population density.
Higher living of standard.
Higher human developement index.
Modernising their military.

Bangladesh:
Bangladeh's military forces are not even on this. Even small countries like Nepal and Afghanistan have more powerful military forces. These countries I can understand given these are countries of traditional warriors. [Gorkhas and Afghans] But even African countries like Yemen and Ethiopia have better military forces.

Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking

Do some of these members even think before making absurd and ludicrous claims like 'Bangladesh will annex NE', 'Bangladesh will annex West Bengal', 'Bangladesh will get nukes in couple years', 'Bangladesh will get superb missile technology in near future', 'China will go on war with India for Bangladesh'. Without considering the repercussions of such actions.

Enough of day dreaming now let's compare. Shall we?

India:
Fourth most powerful military forces in the world.
Economy growing at 9%'
High literacy rate.
Almost double GDP per capita.
Predicted take over US of A.
Lower population density.
Higher living of standard.
Higher human developement index.
Modernising their military.

Bangladesh:
Bangladeh's military forces are not even on this. Even small countries like Nepal and Afghanistan have more powerful military forces. These countries I can understand given these are countries of traditional warriors. [Gorkhas and Afghans] But even African countries like Yemen and Ethiopia have better military forces.

Whose day dreaming here? A bit arrogant with your post don't you think? Bangladesh has no reason whatsoever to have a strong army at the moment. We still have the poor to feed, infrastructure to develop and other important issues which need to be improved. We don't believe in buying weapons, which your countrymen have correctly pointed out, is used to kill the helpless in the border just for practise.

Bangladesh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No more tom and jerry . time to go to school kid.

@ roy_gourav, I have seen your plan on the map but it is only on the map. I have seen your fighting spirit in 1971.

@ To tell you the truth in 1971 Pakistan' fighting strength was only 46 thousand regular soldiers. They did not had radar, sufficient aircrafts, armoured, medium and heavy artillery, sufficient anti-aircraft guns etc. But in the frontal battle you could not defeat them. In the battle of Hilli, your forces were completely defeated, in the Mymensingh Sector Indian forces also failed specially in Haluaghat. Finding no other way you followed the technic of by passing the Pakistani strong posts and finally rush to Dhaka. But now the situation is completely different.

@ In 1965 war in the then East Pakistan Pakistan army had only two Brigades even you never dared to attack East Pakistan. In those days Pakistan Army kept only a Company strenght of Commando at Thakurgaon but now we have kept a complete Division in that sector. Some of Brigades are now mechanised. This striking force can very well cut off yours most vernerable point, people says "Chichen Neck", the Silligurri Corridor which is only 17 miles. And once it is cut off your's Eastern Forces gone and then from the North the Chinese will come to annex Aurrunachal, which they call it South Tibet. By this time all the insurgents of ULFA, Manipur, Mizurram and the other elements at North Burma are also ready to have "Bar B Q" of Seven Sisters.

@ I think, for today it is enough for you.

Have you worked in Bangladesh army???

I don't know why the restriction on agitation.

There should no curbs on agitations.

It is a democratic right.

It does not matter to BD, if the govt falls or not.

A new govt will come into place and hopefully the cycle does not repeat.

@ roy_gourav, I have seen your plan on the map but it is only on the map. I have seen your fighting spirit in 1971.

@ To tell you the truth in 1971 Pakistan' fighting strength was only 46 thousand regular soldiers. They did not had radar, sufficient aircrafts, armoured, medium and heavy artillery, sufficient anti-aircraft guns etc. But in the frontal battle you could not defeat them. In the battle of Hilli, your forces were completely defeated, in the Mymensingh Sector Indian forces also failed specially in Haluaghat. Finding no other way you followed the technic of by passing the Pakistani strong posts and finally rush to Dhaka. But now the situation is completely different.

@ In 1965 war in the then East Pakistan Pakistan army had only two Brigades even you never dared to attack East Pakistan. In those days Pakistan Army kept only a Company strenght of Commando at Thakurgaon but now we have kept a complete Division in that sector. Some of Brigades are now mechanised. This striking force can very well cut off yours most vernerable point, people says "Chichen Neck", the Silligurri Corridor which is only 17 miles. And once it is cut off your's Eastern Forces gone and then from the North the Chinese will come to annex Aurrunachal, which they call it South Tibet. By this time all the insurgents of ULFA, Manipur, Mizurram and the other elements at North Burma are also ready to have "Bar B Q" of Seven Sisters.

@ I think, for today it is enough for you.

Do let us know the fighting spirit of the IA in 1971.

Also please don't dream about the so called Siliguri Corridor. I will leave it at that since one cannot discuss these issues in open forums. But suffice it to say, tell it to the Marines!

India should annex CHT already, I have already made a map for it, shall pass it on to the Indian Army.:rofl:

The only thing we should do is build a really strong and effective fence so that bangladeshis don't pour into our nation as their land is gobbled up by the bay of bengal. Im not even kidding. Where else would they go. They certainly don't possess the technology or the money to keep their nation afloat , literally :devil: . Maybe we can even arrange cheap transit through india to any country that would be prepared to take them.

Notwithstanding the grand ideas presented here by the BD posters, BD is not a threat to India, be it politically, strategically, economically or militarily, irrespective of which Govt is in power.

Notwithstanding the grand ideas presented here by the BD posters, BD is not a threat to India, be it politically, strategically, economically or militarily, irrespective of which Govt is in power.

history doesn't say so. Can you explain why Raw helped to form ShantiBahini?

who knows! maybe 200 years later lol

ohk, the map did not have a date so we got confused. Now please make adjustment for rising water levels too, if its after 200 years :lol::lol::lol:

With the grace of Allah, we will defeat Imperial Bangladesh's hegemonic designs they want to implement with the help of mushrik dalal government of congress stooges BD helped get elected with the help of illigal immigrants!

Thats pretty much par for the course for BD defence! :tdown:

Our of curiosity I have a question for Bangladeshis. I don't feel like creating a separate thread for it. I never met any Bangaldeshi in real life.. therefore I was under the impression that all Bangladeshis hate Pakistanis. But after reading the posts of some of the Bangladeshi members on this forum.. it looks like some don't. May I ask what percent of Bangladeshi population likes (or hates) Pakistan or Pakistanis? Same question about India? You guyz can be honest about it... lol. No trolling please.

I met a good guy yesterday (friend of my uncle) who told me that he thinks Pakistan is the worst nation in this world. He said that he thinks almost in nine out of ten cases of criminal activity or terrorism or killing or smugglering in other countries we will find the involvement of Pakistanis! Like in London, NY, Arab etc.

But I will not agree with him until other citizens of other Muslim Countries also think as like him, or until he can show me exact data.

Anyway, if I try to point out the reasons of hatred of Bangladeshis to Pakistanis then the reasons could be:

-We had bitter experience of 71 and pre 71.
-Biasness.
-Many Bangladeshi think Pakistanis can not be trusted.
-Terrorism problem in Pakistan. Where people are not safe in Mosque even. Even some think Pk is in stone age.
-Exaggeration of some local and international media.
-More involvement of Pakistanis in crime in other countries. Like terrorism or killing or smugglering.
-In some cases, they have lack of knowledge about Pakistan.
-Or Bangladeshis are not accustomed to what Pakistanis can think of.
-Many other countries think Pakistan is a great threat for peace.
-Rate of development is more in BD than PK right now. So feeling of superiority comes automatically. May be.
-And, lol, we have Hasina League.

Also we have many pro-Pakistanis. They would like Pakistan regardless of what Pakistan is.

Still if I try to point out why Bangladeshis like Pakistanis then the reasons could be:

-Muslim Country and once we were one country.
-Pakistani culture, music, literature, cricket/players, people, style, food and friends.
-Some good experience with any Pakistani friend or Pakistan.

Suggestion: Pakistan has lots of things to do to retrieve its image in Bangladesh and get benefits from BD. Actually, what good experience do we have with Pakistan to like them????? But I know Bangladeshi people are generous, and Pakistan can easily be popular here if Pk takes some good steps for better relationship with Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom