What's new

Bangladesh govt restricts agitation against deal with India

Either you are confused btw Army and BSF or stu*** :girl_wacko:

Even if government allowed BSF to take revenge that time then I am sure their is no place for you to hide :angry:

who stopped u that time........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually indians r not dare enough to fight face to face.

Either you are confused btw Army and BSF or stu*** :girl_wacko:

Even if government allowed BSF to take revenge that time then I am sure their is no place for you to hide :angry:

Well, what's stopping ya? :azn:

@ It shows in the long run we will take over West Bengal and there will be greater Bengal and real "Sonar Bangla", could you get my dear friend ?

Don't know about long run but say in 30 years bay of Bengal will take over your land mate.Watch out for this......

Don't know about long run but say in 30 years bay of Bengal will take over your land mate.Watch out for this......

I don't think it's that soon. Although oddly enough, not much is being done about it in Bangladesh.

@ Nature is always unpredictable my dear friend ? I think Al-zakir can better answer you regarding this.

you never know :devil: you should accept that its not difficult for India to annex BD but its of no us for us to take burden of another set of poor people when we already have billion mouths to feed + Bangladesh is not rich in resources as well....so you are safe for now

@ That is why every week all the VIP's of India is visiting in Bangladesh ????

Have you worked in Bangladesh army???

@ Actually for many years I served with the NGO both in Bangladesh and abroad. I served in Kosovo, Montenegro, Juba in Sudan, Darfur(Sudan), Kenya, South Africa and some other countries of Africa. While serving in these disputed land I came across with Bangladesh army, side by side with Nepali, Pakistani and Indian armies. I also came across with the American and other European Armies. Lately I realised that all these NGO's are politically and religiously motivated then I left the job. But by this time I had some saving for my livelihood. Presently, I am leading a retired live but yet energetic. So, I am well conversent with the military terms.

Do some of these members even think before making absurd and ludicrous claims like 'Bangladesh will annex NE', 'Bangladesh will annex West Bengal', 'Bangladesh will get nukes in couple years', 'Bangladesh will get superb missile technology in near future', 'China will go on war with India for Bangladesh'. Without considering the repercussions of such actions.

Enough of day dreaming now let's compare. Shall we?

India:
Fourth most powerful military forces in the world.
Economy growing at 9%'
High literacy rate.
Almost double GDP per capita.
Predicted take over US of A.
Lower population density.
Higher living of standard.
Higher human developement index.
Modernising their military.

Bangladesh:
Bangladeh's military forces are not even on this. Even small countries like Nepal and Afghanistan have more powerful military forces. These countries I can understand given these are countries of traditional warriors. [Gorkhas and Afghans] But even African countries like Yemen and Ethiopia have better military forces.

Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking

Mate, no offense, but that was just a load of crap you wrote there.

There is no data about Bangladesh in the source you have provided.

All the Bangladeshis living outside Bangladesh I've met and specially the ones in the UK are very pro-India in fact group of BEngalis came Southall with Indian flags when India beat Pakistan in the world cup. Some of them also get along fine with Pakistanis but that doesn't mean they can't be pro-India.

I don't know why some Bangladeshis living in Bangladesh have so much hatred for Indians? Any specific reason? [Please don't say BSF.] :)

if you only had seen any Pakistan cricket match in Bangladesh against other countries except BD, you would never dare to comment so.

Go through the thread. . . .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/99698-thank-you-people-bangladesh-8.html
2011-03-23-20-49-08-February.......Twenty%20Three%2063.jpg

polash75201103241300960409_shibirladay.jpg

Better fortify that border ASAP. We've got enough trouble here in NE without them coming. Otherwise it would be really bloody. We Bhutias and Gurkhas don't like unwanted guests.. especially with perforated pockets and an intolerant mentality. :D

Its funny what people say when they start believing in a truckload of crap all shoved up in one go. :LOL:

Whose day dreaming here? A bit arrogant with your post don't you think? Bangladesh has no reason whatsoever to have a strong army at the moment. We still have the poor to feed, infrastructure to develop and other important issues which need to be improved. We don't believe in buying weapons, which your countrymen have correctly pointed out, is used to kill the helpless in the border just for practise.

I certainly am not day dreaming. I can provide sources for everything I just said.

And arrogant? Yes. Only because some Bangladeshi members started blabbing like 'we will annex NE' and 'we will annex West Bengal' and stuff otherwise I didn't need to.

In fact I like most of the Bengalis on this forum [apart from BMI Munshi] and specially people like Zabanya.

There is no data about Bangladesh in the source you have provided.

Exactly my point mate. Bangladesh is not even in the list.

I didn't mean to hurt anyone but some BD members were chatting sh*t, so it had to be done.

And btw you're just 4 posts short of becoming a 'SENIOR MEMBER' bro. :)

Exactly my point mate. Bangladesh is not even in the list.

I didn't mean to hurt anyone but some BD members were chatting sh*t, so it had to be done.

And btw you're just 4 posts short of becoming a 'SENIOR MEMBER' bro. :)
bro, now you are being an idiot. You said nepal has better military than Bangladesh... are you sure?? If you think so, then please at least learn a,b,c, about defence before posting on it

Back
Top Bottom