What's new

Bangladesh govt restricts agitation against deal with India

Yes the total number is around 1 lac killed and 10,000 women raped, 10,000 missing............. All Pakistanis................ the stone throwing youth and the Pakistani flag raised in sri nagar.......... all done by Pakistanis...........

Ur a indian punjabi living in canada... LMAO... and nice pic of urs...

Yes anyone who thinks he is not an Indian yet lives in Jammu and Kashmir, a state of India is a foreigner to us, and we ll kill them all. You can have all the sulk you want.

And no, am a Kashmiri Dogra, studying in Canada. More Kashmiri than any of the freaking Paharis and Potwaris of "Azad" "kashmir":rofl:

We will support your bid to take over West Bengal as it was a travesty of Patition to break up Bengal in East and West Bengal as they did with West and East Punjab. To further undo the inequities of the 1947 Partition, we will take over Haryana, UP and Bihar. This way we will have a land connection and common border with BD. I would give this plan another 10 to materialize.

Don't you think it is better that you first stop the fires raging in your own home?

This is so unfortunate.

27 years!!

I thought the BD Army is very strong and can cut bifurcate India.

So, I have not understood as to why BD cannot take on all the 'Bahinis' and all that.

Yes, our troops are not cowards like Indian troops. So, they do not fire at the innocents randomly to quell a rebellion. By the way, what your great Indian army is doing even after long 62 years in the occupied Kashmir? And how about your progress in our backyard in the NE? Note that we do not really support actively the independence of NE.

How about also Chattisgarh? Your pants are down everywhere is not it? Psychologically, India is not an UNION, it is a broken country.

I can only laugh for your bold part

I have lot of muslim friends from my college and from my work place, not even a single of them like Pakistan

Your logic is a big stupidity

@ The political situation of your country and our situation cannot be the same. The muslims of India knows they have to be with them so their mentally is also such. But at the same you see the extremists of you country !!!!! We hardly have any muslim extremist in our country ???

You can talk but can you walk the walk. You have been fighting against few Kashmiri Mujahideen for last sixty years yet to achieve any significance. Can you really stand on your raggedy feet going full blown war against 160 millions blood thirsty Muslims( self defence mode) with a army that also has Jihadi root.

Just imagine your are occupied a bloody war in east, I am sure hawkish Pak general will be enjoying in western front. This will be a biggest opportunity for them to settle the humiliating past. This time they won't have to suffer from guilty mentality like in 71.

Wow!!! And you keep yapping that Indians are the one drinking cow cola. You need to lay off of that stuff dude!! Its getting to your pious head :)

We will support your bid to take over West Bengal as it was a travesty of Patition to break up Bengal in East and West Bengal as they did with West and East Punjab. To further undo the inequities of the 1947 Partition, we will take over Haryana, UP and Bihar. This way we will have a land connection and common border with BD. I would give this plan another 10 to materialize.

No please.. please leave UP and Bihar with India...we already got the best of the states... why would someone want Bihar? Do you remember the old Indian joke... "You can take Kashmir, only if you take Bihar with it". I think it is one of the poorest States of India.

THe Good thing is that the BD gov is serious about our friendship & it won't allow haters to disrupt it.

I can only laugh for your bold part

I have lot of muslim friends from my college and from my work place, not even a single of them like Pakistan

Your logic is a big stupidity

I met lots of Indian muslims here in USA. Let me give you an honest opinion on them. Indian Muslims love India a lot, after all it is their country. But I don't think they "hate" Pakistan. Majority of Indian Muslims hang out with Pakistanis and I have never seen any Indian Muslim saying anything bad about Pakistan. Maybe they do behind our backs I don't know, but they are very nice people. And please don't forget many North Indian Muslims have their families settled in Pakistan... even majority of your Bollywood Muslim film stars have families in Pakistan - Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Jabeen Jalil, Suraiya, Dilip Kumar, Saira Banu and countless others.. Didn't Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan got in trouble recently (last year) for supporting Pakistan? (or that is what they were blamed for ?) lol!

You are so fond of Indians! I wonder why suddenly you are critizing one of your friends from that great country? Whatever an Indian speaks should be accepted by stupid like you to be a line from Bible.

um...do you have anything positive to contribute other than name calling? There are enough in Bangladesh already :lol: :lol:

I hope so mate, most of them want to come to India, maybe Bangladesh could join India bro.

a big step forward. OUR JERSEY IS INDIAN NOW :smitten:
polash72201108131313215509_184158_205689556150982_123388201047785_546041_5811052_n.jpg

a big step forward. OUR JERSEY IS INDIAN NOW :smitten:
polash72201108131313215509_184158_205689556150982_123388201047785_546041_5811052_n.jpg

It is bad luck for india that even after assistance in 1971 war , bangladeshi people could not become 100% friendly to india.

pakistan did tremendous brutality in 71 war and we became separated. even though india failed to achieve popularity in bangladesh.

both china and india r big country and china has become trusted friend of BD, not india.

in 2011 pakistan cricate team is highly popular in BD.

Due to poor indian attitude to other south asian countries china is increasingly important in these countries.

Bangladesh will never behave like nepal where indian people can enter without visa,indian currency is permitted in open market.......

It is bad luck for india that even after assistance in 1971 war , bangladeshi people could not become 100% friendly to india.

pakistan did tremendous brutality in 71 war and we became separated. even though india failed to achieve popularity in bangladesh.

both china and india r big country and china has become trusted friend of BD, not india.

in 2011 pakistan cricate team is highly popular in BD.

Due to poor indian attitude to other south asian countries china is increasingly important in these countries.

Bangladesh will never behave like nepal where indian people can enter without visa,indian currency is permitted in open market.......

you are really lucky that China is not your neighbour cause small neighbors of China really trust them a lot :lol:

It is sad that BD is crushing democracy wherein people are not allowed to protest.

Maybe they have taken a leaf from their most trusted friend, China!

Back
Top Bottom