What's new

Bangladesh govt restricts agitation against deal with India

Either you are confused btw Army and BSF or stu*** :girl_wacko:

Even if government allowed BSF to take revenge that time then I am sure their is no place for you to hide :angry:

You can talk but can you walk the walk. You have been fighting against few Kashmiri Mujahideen for last sixty years yet to achieve any significance. Can you really stand on your raggedy feet going full blown war against 160 millions blood thirsty Muslims( self defence mode) with a army that also has Jihadi root.

Just imagine your are occupied a bloody war in east, I am sure hawkish Pak general will be enjoying in western front. This will be a biggest opportunity for them to settle the humiliating past. This time they won't have to suffer from guilty mentality like in 71.

All the Bangladeshis living outside Bangladesh I've met and specially the ones in the UK are very pro-India in fact group of BEngalis came Southall with Indian flags when India beat Pakistan in the world cup. Some of them also get along fine with Pakistanis but that doesn't mean they can't be pro-India.
You are better off and would be safe if you say that there are some pro Indian politicians in Bd however it's no way possible that Bangladeshi would support Indian team over Pakistan. Not at least with Indian flag. Bangladeshi always has been supporter for Pakistan team. Even after 71. :azn:

Unless those Bangladeshi were Hindus because Bangladeshi Hindus doesn't like Pakistan team. :what:

Mate, no offense, but that was just a load of crap you wrote there.

There is no data about Bangladesh in the source you have provided.

You are so fond of Indians! I wonder why suddenly you are critizing one of your friends from that great country? Whatever an Indian speaks should be accepted by stupid like you to be a line from Bible.

You are so fond of Indians! I wonder why suddenly you are critizing one of your friends from that great country? Whatever an Indian speaks should be accepted by stupid like you to be a line from Bible.

Nice to see you back. Has been missing your post. Welcome back sir. :angry:

bro, now you are being an idiot. You said nepal has better military than Bangladesh... are you sure?? If you think so, then please at least learn a,b,c, about defence before posting on it

I never said that. I was just stating what that source had said. And apparently it is a reliable source. Plus Gorkhas are world famous for their bravery so I won't be surprised. :)

@ Your creation of "Shanti Bahini" had been fighting with us for last 27 years but unfortunately they could not do anything and lastly under your pressure made a peace agreement with us in 1997.

@ In these last 27 years our army has become strong enough to protect our country. For your information 95 % members of "Mukti Bahinies" are anti-India.

@ India is such a country which cannot be trusted ?

@ Only very few Bangladeshies are pro-Indian except the Hindus of Bangladesh. Even among the Hindus there are lot many who are anti-India specially the members of "Tufsery Federation", although this organisation is almost dead now.

This is so unfortunate.

27 years!!

I thought the BD Army is very strong and can cut bifurcate India.

So, I have not understood as to why BD cannot take on all the 'Bahinis' and all that.

bro, now you are being an idiot. You said nepal has better military than Bangladesh... are you sure?? If you think so, then please at least learn a,b,c, about defence before posting on it

Since there are no Nepalis around in the PDF, we would not know the 'cyber strength' of the Nepal Army to compare with the 'cyber strength' of the BD Army.

But there are enough of highly experienced Gorkhas in Nepal and that much I know.

You are better of and would be safe if you say that there are some pro Indian politicians in Bd however it's no way possible that Bangladeshi would support Indian team over Pakistan. Not at least with Indian flag. Bangladeshi always has been supporter for Pakistan team. Even after 71. :azn:

Unless those Bangladeshi were Hindus because Bangladeshi Hindus doesn't like Pakistan team. :what:

Why do you think so? Why can't Bangaldeshis support Indian team? And please don't start that Ummah thing! I can show you evidence on facebook as well and because World cup was in March it would all the way down on their wall. And I can't be asked to go through all that hassle. I don't need to prove anything to you. You can believe whatever you want. :)

And highly unlikely 97-98% of Bangladeshis here are Muslims. Plus they can't be Indian Bengalis either because there aren't many Indian Bengalis.

You can talk but can you walk the walk. You have been fighting against few Kashmiri Mujahideen for last sixty years yet to achieve any significance. Can you really stand on your raggedy feet going full blown war against 160 millions blood thirsty Muslims( self defence mode) with a army that also has Jihadi root.

Just imagine your are occupied a bloody war in east, I am sure hawkish Pak general will be enjoying in western front. This will be a biggest opportunity for them to settle the humiliating past. This time they won't have to suffer from guilty mentality like in 71.

Kashmiris are Indians, you cannot treat or confront them as one would treat an enemy, be they blood thirsty or merely thirsty!

Enough of this jihadi stuff has been seen.

If one looks beyond their nose, one can see how thejihadis are being handled!!

They are not constrained by political correctness and human rights.

Kashmiris are Indians, you cannot treat or confront them as one would treat an enemy, be they blood thirsty or merely thirsty!

Enough of this jihadi stuff has been seen.

If one looks beyond their nose, one can see how thejihadis are being handled!!

They are not constrained by political correctness and human rights.

LOL kashmiris r Kashmiris or Pakistanis.... not a single Kashmiri calls himself indian............ and we know abt the mass graves of the innocent people u killed in thousands...

LOL kashmiris r Kashmiris or Pakistanis.... not a single Kashmiri calls himself indian............ and we know abt the mass graves of the innocent people u killed in thousands...

Please don't start Kashmir here. We have an entire section for that.

Here you go.
'I am a Muslim and I am an Indian, and I see no distinction between the two. I don't know why should I fear the nuclear deal. It is a deal between two countries which, I hope, will become two equals in the future. The enemies of Indian Muslims are not America or deals like these. The enemies are the same as the enemies of all those who are poor—poverty, hunger, lack of development and the absence of a voice'

That's by Omar Abdullah [elected chief minister of J&K]. Plus in that election more than 70% of the people took part in and he won majority by heavy margin. So as he represents majority of J&K, he speaks for them when he says this. :)

@ It shows in the long run we will take over West Bengal and there will be greater Bengal and real "Sonar Bangla", could you get my dear friend ?

We will support your bid to take over West Bengal as it was a travesty of Patition to break up Bengal in East and West Bengal as they did with West and East Punjab. To further undo the inequities of the 1947 Partition, we will take over Haryana, UP and Bihar. This way we will have a land connection and common border with BD. I would give this plan another 10 to materialize.

LOL! I know! Thats why we kill so many "foreign" terrorists on a daily basis. :D If you can't call yourself Indian you are a foreigner to us. Simples.

I am a proud Kashmiri and an Indian.

tumblr_lpmo3tLjSJ1qfkspt.gif

LOL! I know! Thats why we kill so many "foreign" terrorists on a daily basis. :D If you can't call yourself Indian you are a foreigner to us. Simples.

I am a proud Kashmiri and an Indian.

tumblr_lpmo3tLjSJ1qfkspt.gif

Yes the total number is around 1 lac killed and 10,000 women raped, 10,000 missing............. All Pakistanis................ the stone throwing youth and the Pakistani flag raised in sri nagar.......... all done by Pakistanis...........

Ur a indian punjabi living in canada... LMAO... and nice pic of urs...

Back
Top Bottom