What's new

Bangladesh General Election : 2018

Nobody cares what kamal has to say about the election. He's just hurt due to the fact that his useless party could not win anything. :partay:

He will whine for sometime and then stop automatically. Still remember his nonsensical remark about AL's contribution in 71 war. Lol.

Guy is getting old :enjoy:

I not talking about uk bongle but this sky creature

I am certain that 56" is going to win come 2019

sky is also a bundle of fun yep (I've teased and taunted him plenty of times in all kind of topics)....sorry they tend to merge together for me for topic related stuff back in history sometimes.

But there are some interesting attitude differences between the BD posters....sky is one of the ones willing to tough it out and stick it right back to the typical groupthink blah-STRONK crowd here (incl mr. butthurt-feelz)....so he has my respect.

I not talking about uk bongle but this sky creature

I am certain that 56" is going to win come 2019

Admit it - you've been reading the tea leaves.

Can't stand the sight of any of them along with tens of Indian and Pakistani flag displaying fekus. Indians pretending to be Pakistani Pashtuns and Baluchi, Pakistanis pretending to be scholars, internet is a weird and wonderful place all at the same time, freaks me out some times.

Oh dear. You do seem to be exercised about all this.

Can't stand the sight of any of them along with tens of Indian and Pakistani flag displaying fekus. Indians pretending to be Pakistani Pashtuns and Baluchi, Pakistanis pretending to be scholars, internet is a weird and wonderful place all at the same time, freaks me out some times.

I've long stopped caring (if I ever even cared about it...im not too sure tbh)....and just roll with it lol. Find the 1% quality ppl (that make hanging out here worth it) among the multitudes of scum and villainy.

Just would like to inform you that the "list" you are talking about included only a small selection of Asian countries....fewer than 10% of them iirc.

When a more complete, comprehensive listing is given, the rankings are like this regarding corruption:

https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2017

India is by far nowhere near the most corrupt countries in Asia like BD.
Thanks for the update man... So Pakistan has gone down despite taking so many actions against government officials and everyone else.. that's interesting..

Yes this million is a tragic million that made our 3 lakh as 3 millions . However his vote was 2.6 lakh, not million. You are making the same mistake that mujib made in Heathrow airport .
Then my mistake I saw that on insta . sorry for confusion

Thanks for the update man... So Pakistan has gone down despite taking so many actions against government officials and everyone else.. that's interesting..

Actually Pakistan corruption ranking is improving even under last administration. I expect it to improve even more under I.K

The scoring is a bit confusing sometimes....the higher the number score the better (i.e lower corruption). 0 is worst and 100 is best etc.

In 2012, Pakistan had 27 points, now it has 32..a decent gain of 5 (and I believe its ranking improved as well as thats better gain than world average etc)...each point as you can see counts a whole lot (1 point separates lot of countries).

After the last election of Pakistan compared to this election of BD, I expect Pakistan to improve more as well from that compared to BD....not to mention the panama papers supreme court stuff etc that Pakistan did to show better institutional independence and credibility etc (regarding a sitting govt).

Actually Pakistan corruption ranking is improving even under last administration. I expect it to improve even more under I.K

The scoring is a bit confusing sometimes....the higher the number score the better (i.e lower corruption). 0 is worst and 100 is best etc.

In 2012, Pakistan had 27 points, now it has 32..a decent gain of 5 (and I believe its ranking improved as well as thats better gain than world average etc)...each point as you can see counts a whole lot (1 point separates lot of countries).

After the last election of Pakistan compared to this election of BD, I expect Pakistan to improve more as well from that compared to BD....not to mention the panama papers supreme court stuff etc that Pakistan did to show better institutional independence and credibility etc (regarding a sitting govt).
Yeah, we are really hopeful under IK that this is the one measure where Pakistan will improve significantly.

He is not sparring anyone.. Actually it's not he who is doing this.. It's National Accountability Bureau, and Judiciary.. Government is just facilitating these departments in obtaining the evidence.. previous governments were saving each other's behinds..

The institutions are becoming so strong. It's now evident on the ground..

But the question remains BD did all what you can do wrong in an election and not a squeak from major news sources

Where did u get the idea that no country develops in this way? What's the problem even if the debt to gdp ratio goes above 30% in 2023? As long as these loans r being used in developing infrastructures, I don't see any problem in it.

What's ur suggestion? Stop taking loans and becoming self sufficient country like north Korea? Even India has over 60% total debt to gdp ratio. Countries that grow very fast has usually higher debt. They need to borrow money to undertake massively projects. U should start worrying if we fail to generate money with the loans that we r takings from China/WB and fail to repay them in due time.

For that you will have to stop putting 50%+ of the budget in your pocket

http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/116608

http://www.daily-sun.com/post/235348/WB-finds-road-construction-cost-in-Bangladesh-world’s-highest

WB finds road construction cost in Bangladesh world’s highes

Back
Top Bottom