What's new

Bangladesh General Election : 2018

The MP, Rajasthan etc results were just fluffy feel good so ppl dont poke around at the larger compromise of the system!...same with the house results in the US recently ;) @VCheng

Heh.

These were hard-core Sanghi states; their defection shows up a lot of shadows. Now 56/2" and his side-kick have come out with the brilliant idea of pushing their most lethal rivals as heads of the election campaign for 2019.

O o o o o h, so clever, so - can I resist this, in turn? - Chanakya!

When they lose, 28" and Beanbag will wallow in their Schadenfreude; IF they win, they will walk around with expressions of studied modesty, some photo opps for 28", and a few thundering speeches, saying, over and over again for hours an essential 2 minute message - I's the greatest!

Sorry joe, couldn't resist :P ....do you think it will reflect in the institutional metrics by Cato etc?...or they bought off by chesty buffoon and Trump baboon too?....MUST BE RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

FAKE NEWS.

Heh.

These were hard-core Sanghi states; their defection shows up a lot of shadows. Now 56/2" and his side-kick have come out with the brilliant idea of pushing their most lethal rivals as heads of the election campaign for 2019.

O o o o o h, so clever, so - can I resist this, in turn? - Chanakya!

When they lose, 28" and Beanbag will wallow in their Schadenfreude; IF they win, they will walk around with expressions of studied modesty, some photo opps for 28", and a few thundering speeches, saying, over and over again for hours an essential 2 minute message - I's the greatest!

FAKE NEWS.

Imma just sit back and enjoy the fun my friend....increasingly I have less horse in the game tbh...and I see silver linings with all the results anyway.

This is 2018 and the GDP is around 290 billion US dollars.
Born a stupid remains a stupid throughout the life. I believe it now. Talk of the last reporting and not that is still continuing. In 2023 the percentage of loan to GDP will rise to at least (63/250) x 100 = 25.2%. If you add the forthcoming Chinese loans it will be more than 30% of GDP. Yet, BD remains at the bottom of development.

BD is just following the previous Pakistani mis-steps. Better learn from others and utilize people to do development works by themselves. Even 20 developed countries together cannot develop another country. One road here another bridge there by foreign money is not a recipe for development. No other country ever developed this way.

Imma just sit back and enjoy the fun my friend....increasingly I have less horse in the game tbh...and I see silver linings with all the results anyway.

I'd like to see the last of the Gandhis, and to see the young Pilots, and Scindias, come to power, but any more on these lines, and He_who_must_not_be_named will be unhappy. That would severely crimp my supplies of movies, so I shall revert to 'placatory' and 'agreeable at all times'.

Born a stupid remains a stupid throughout the life. I believe it now. Talk of the last reporting and not that is still continuing. In 2023 the percentage of loan to GDP will rise to at least (63/250) x 100 = 25.2%. If you add the forthcoming Chinese loans it will be more than 30% of GDP. Yet, BD remains at the bottom of development.

BD is just following the previous Pakistani mis-steps. Better learn from others and utilize people to do development works by themselves. Even 20 developed countries together cannot develop another country. One road here another bridge there by foreign money is not a recipe for development. No other country ever developed this way.

Dude....so much butthurt! Not worth talking! Loser weirdo! Stop hanging around here 24/7!

@doorstar @django @Aung Zaya @Game.Invade @Mage @Tanveer666 @Atlas ;)

What on earth are you talking about?

Please improve the quality of your English.

What on earth are you talking about?

Please improve the quality of your English.
Hukka Hua!! When you lose a debate you start talking butt-hurt and now improving English. Stupid half-educated m*nkey. BD loan is continuously growing and ignorant guys like you think BD's own manpower should not be used to develop the country. Who can talk to a stupid woman like you?

Hukka Hua!! When you lose a debate you start talking butt-hurt and now improving English. Stupid half-educated m*nkey. BD loan is continuously growing and ignorant guys like you think BD's own manpower should not be used to develop the country. Who can talk to a stupid woman like you?

You need some help dude.

Calm down and try to debate properly with English at a decent level and so people can understand what you are trying to say.

Kamal demands fresh polls under neutral govt
Published: December 30, 2018 20:37:04 | Updated: December 30, 2018 23:02:27

1546180623.jpg

Jatiya Oikya Front chief Dr Kamal Hossain has demanded fresh elections under a neutral government.

He made the demand hours after the end of voting held for the 11th national election on Sunday.

The Gono Forum chief was expressing his instant reaction to journalists during a briefing at Dhaka on Sunday evening, reports bdnews24.com.

“We have gotten similar reports of voter fraud from almost all centres,” he said.

“We ask that you cancel this election right away,” said Kamal, seated next to BNP Secretary General Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir.

“We reject the results and demand a new election under a neutral government.”

Addressing voters, he said, “We hope your thoughts are reflected in what we have just said.”

You need some help dude.

Calm down and try to debate properly with English at a decent level and so people can understand what you are trying to say.
No one really understands your Shakespearean English and its false contents. By the way, when are you make our population by another 40 million? It is such a recipe that will cause people to live on the tree-tops. Now, start marrying hundreds and produce a million children and they will become as idiot as you yourself are. Do not you understand what is your level of intelligence?

It is the new toothless whining widow....cept the crows arent laughing!

No one really understands your Shakespearean English and its false contents. By the way, when are you make our population by another 40 million? It is such a recipe that will cause people to live on the tree-tops. Now, start marrying hundreds and produce a million children and they will become as idiot as you yourself are. Do not you understand what is your level of intelligence?

:rofl:

I think I told you long ago that I gave up on this googling wiki scholar. You may not remember but this trash copy/pasted a wiki article (without reading or understanding it) to prove that bongles saved/rescued Punjab KPK etc. from Sikh tyrany. This dummy never knew that Bengal Presidency was British. I asked the PDf bosses to stop him from spreading misinformation but as per usual they did not give a toss.
OMG dude, you've stolen ukbongle's catchphrase, not cool!

I thought we were supposed to torture मीर जफ़र की औलाद / संतान with facts without using their words

LOL I remember that wiki copy/paste (didn't bother reading much of it because it was just copy/paste in the end etc)....that was too funny.

I'm stealing a few catchphrases he might be leaving behind now since he is broadening his vocabulary to include "weirdo" now:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...se-of-bangladesh.593092/page-15#post-11060962

Where did u get the idea that no country develops in this way? What's the problem even if the debt to gdp ratio goes above 30% in 2023? As long as these loans r being used in developing infrastructures, I don't see any problem in it.

What's ur suggestion? Stop taking loans and becoming self sufficient country like north Korea? Even India has over 60% total debt to gdp ratio. Countries that grow very fast has usually higher debt. They need to borrow money to undertake massively projects. U should start worrying if we fail to generate money with the loans that we r takings from China/WB and fail to repay them in due time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom