What's new

Bangladesh editor jailed for seven years over Israel visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want to blame anyone then we should blame United Nations (UN) for the creation of Israel. They created Israel for Jews since in their Torah (Old testament), Muslim Tawrat, Israel is the promised land for Jews. We should not blame Jews for occupying Palestine. Its UN which did it.
man blame yourself if we go like this then we have to blame adam and allah and satan :partay:

same as sand grains on beaches no one is worry abut of sand-grains they are infinity in numbers but they can't do nothing

You seem unusually harsh on Muslims.

Has the Saudis driven you mad :unsure:

man blame yourself if we go like this then we have to blame adam and allah and satan :partay:

People are blaming Jews for occupying the land but actually UN gave the land to Jews to live because they didn't have any land to live before. There are wide misconception about Jews. Many people think Zionism is Judaism but its not. Al-Qaida and Islam are not same thing. Zionists and Jews are not same. Jews have great contribution to the world esp. in technology, medicine and science. We should have good relations with Jews. They are cousins of Muslims in religious point of view.

People are blaming Jews for occupying the land but actually UN gave the land to Jews to live because they didn't have any land to live before. There are wide misconception about Jews. Many people think Zionism is Judaism but its not. Al-Qaida and Islam are not same thing. Zionists and Jews are not same. Jews have great contribution to the world esp. in technology, medicine and science. We should have good relations with Jews. They are cousins of Muslims in religious point of view.
in fact UK give land to israel - pakistan and many more if they don't give land today there was no pakistan no bangladesh on earth but india and palistine

That's the funny part, the fastest growing religion in America right now is Non-Religion. Americans are dropping out of religious affiliations at a phenomenal rate. While they may have their sympathies with Palestinians, they will be as critical of Muslims.

The people with the highest birth rate in Israel right now are Orthodox Jews. So political parties that appeal to the orthodox sect will step in.

United States does not need middle Eastern oil now. It has enough energy sources now and will become even more independent over the years.

I think what you are going to see is Middle Eastern countries are simply going to tear each other apart. Kurds for example, for the first time have turned key players.

Sunni- Shia schism is now picking up pace. Iraq has now been cast into the cauldron and vast swathes of Afghanistan will be taken over by Taliban soon.
Problem is the US is not a representative Democracy.....Atheists(many Agnostics or just Piritual with Religious Tag) are not a political force like Evangelical Christians....The Republicans have a stronger base than Democrats because many liberals actually do not trust the Dems anymore.....whereas Evangelicals(a huge number of them) will always vote for Republicans....If Republicans can get the Hispanics(they a Catholic but extremely religious) to side with them the Dems will be doomed and the War Party will once again take control of the US....Point of Interest Fox News is still the most popular news channel in the US....if liberals do not consolidate in the US we are not going to see any reduction of US presence in the Middle East.....ME has always been volatile.....their borders are not as stable as that of say Asia or Europe(has changed a lot but still stabler than ME)!
And Orthodox Jews are no different than your average Mullah when it comes to social issues.

same as sand grains on beaches no one is worry abut of sand-grains they are infinity in numbers but they can't do nothing

As long as we survive, the possibility is always there. None of us knows the future.

a group live in past and proud of 100s years past have no role in future

Yes many people hope and predict many things, but that is not the same as knowing what exactly will happen in the future.

Problem is the US is not a representative Democracy.....Atheists(many Agnostics or just Piritual with Religious Tag) are not a political force like Evangelical Christians....The Republicans have a stronger base than Democrats because many liberals actually do not trust the Dems anymore.....whereas Evangelicals(a huge number of them) will always vote for Republicans....If Republicans can get the Hispanics(they a Catholic but extremely religious) to side with them the Dems will be doomed and the War Party will once again take control of the US....Point of Interest Fox News is still the most popular news channel in the US....if liberals do not consolidate in the US we are not going to see any reduction of US presence in the Middle East.....ME has always been volatile.....their borders are not as stable as that of say Asia or Europe(has changed a lot but still stabler than ME)!
And Orthodox Jews are no different than your average Mullah when it comes to social issues.

To throw another curve ball, I support U.S. and Israel more than the Islamic nations. Because nations like United States, discounting their conservatives gives out far more social rights than their Middle Eastern counterparts.

So when push comes to shove I tend to support the West rather than the Muslim countries.

Hope that didn't offend you

a group live in past and proud of 100s years past have no role in future

damn you stupid yesss i am

No YOU are stupid. I asked the meaning of what you said :angry:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom