What's new

Bangladesh editor jailed for seven years over Israel visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
To throw another curve ball, I support U.S. and Israel more than the Islamic nations. Because nations like United States, discounting their conservatives gives out far more social rights than their Middle Eastern counterparts.

So when push comes to shove I tend to support the West rather than the Muslim countries.

Hope that didn't offend you
Not at all.....on social rights issue.....I agree with you....regarding Israelis....forget about Palestinians(they see them as enimies)....atleast they treat their own citizens much better than their Muslim counterparts including my country...we have a lot to learn from them even if we do not like them!

looking and reading it since many years sir

Look at any reliious extremist group. Hindu, Christian. They idolise a golden age when they were in power and want to go back to that age.

The March of time and progress cannot be stopped by the will of the gods.

The fruits of our liberty has been watered by the blood of tyrants and kings. Only the priests remain.

ok i am now please learn some hindi urdu :(

I will :)

tu bhi saala atheist nikla ???????:cheesy:

You are atheist? Can you survive in Pakistan if you say you are atheist? Won't Mullahs kill you? Here in Bangladesh if you just say you are atheist your life is in danger. Here political Mullahs can tolerate Hindus but not self declared atheist and if you say something negative about Sharia then you are a gone case. Haven't you heard a self declared atheist criticizing Islam and Prophet very harshly (Extremist Atheist) in blog and he was then slaughtered at night in BD?

You are atheist? Can you survive in Pakistan if you say you are atheist? Won't Mullahs kill you. Here in Bangladesh if you just say you are atheist your life is in danger. Here political Mullahs can tolerate Hindus but not self declared atheist and if you say something negative about Sharia then you are a gone case. Haven't you heard a self declared atheist criticizing Islam and Prophet very harshly (Extremist Atheist) in blog and he was then slaughtered at night?
Are you an atheist??

You are atheist? Can you survive in Pakistan if you say you are atheist? Won't Mullahs kill you? Here in Bangladesh if you just say you are atheist your life is in danger. Here political Mullahs can tolerate Hindus but not self declared atheist and if you say something negative about Sharia then you are a gone case. Haven't you heard a self declared atheist criticizing Islam and Prophet very harshly (Extremist Atheist) in blog and he was then slaughtered at night in BD?
that is why i said be pakistani live pakistani :partay:

Are you an atheist??
so what better then blood sucker mullah terrorist

Are you an atheist??

I don't think he will answer that.

Oh and I had a look at how Ateists are treated online by Muslims, I must say the response either swings from outright hatred to nauseating self righteousness.

that is why i said be pakistani live pakistani :partay:

so what better then blood sucker mullah terrorist

I applaud your bravery :')

Are you an atheist??

No. I am Muslim but not very religious. I have many questions in my mind regarding religions. Why are there too many religions? Which one is the ultimate true religion, Why will God send his creations to hell? These questions are in my mind but I respect Islam and also offer Salah and fast during Ramadan. Infact I fast whole month since I was in class 8 but not regular in offering Salah. My bad.

No. I am Muslim but not very religious. I have many questions in my mind regarding religions. Why are there too many religions? Which one is the ultimate true religion, Why will God send his creations to hell? These questions are in my mind but I respect Islam and also offer Salah and fast during Ramadan. Infact I fast whole month since I was in class 8 but not regular in offering Salah. My bad.
send me a mail bro your questions will be removed

I applaud your bravery :')
applaud in public is poison

send me a mail bro your questions will be removed

Actually I have questions regarding religion too.

But how come I get no mail invitation :(

Like regarding creation and stuff :(

I do not thing people of BD will kill an atheist unless he provokes them. I have atheist like friends, I can go with them, and even I sometimes talk like atheists , they did not come to kill us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom