What's new

Bangladesh editor jailed for seven years over Israel visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesssss.....The Taliban are an old order of Vampires....didn't you see the documentary called Twilight??
Noooooooooooooo....
I sentence you to watching Taher Shah singing Eye to Eye 5 times. If you behave(kill 5 kittys in 5 minutes) it will be commuted to 2 times. :devil:

hhhahahahhaaha i will till you become atheist:partay:

I am already one. In fact, I am an Anti-Theist. I find the concept of god objectionable, as that would mean that your will is under the thumb of a cosmic tyrant.

Maybe because he lives in a place where he can know much better about it than you or me?

I knew an Indian Muslim friend of mine who turned atheist after he spent seven years there. LOL.

take a break guys...why are you using poor Israel for your own internal frustration?

1c96ccf55226534971186d9f7b7ec718f6220b1e32e87588186d22dc1ff89268-jpg.13281
@Armstrong teri purani avatar

God said in Quran that he created several groups in humans so that they can know each other. I say he created several groups in humans so that they can fight with each other. It may be blasphemous statement but when I see people are judging people simply because of his religion and fight with each other I feel bad and sometime I get very angry with God. Why did he create so many religions? To fight with each other?

This is a very old news. And people didn't know about this? :lol:

Israel is a total non-issue for Bangladesh.

Until then, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom