What's new

Bangladesh economy may overtake western countries by 2050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let me help you out.

1. We don't have 14,000 farmers a year committing suicide a year.

2. One third of our country with a Maoist guerilla presence, Maoists guerillas who have caused the death of 40,000 Indians.

3. We don't have a huge inhumane caste system.

4. We don't have a 0.7 million military force of men away from their wives and families in remote Kashmir, in a war which has still not been decisively won.

5. We don't have 60% of people without toilets.

6. We have not sponsored LTTE terrorists in Sri Lanka only for tiny Sri Lanka to eventually destroy these terrorists who had recieved Indian backing for decades.

Go and fix your own poor and unstable country before you worry about others.

You are a small insignificant overpopulated country.We are bigger and have bigger issues.No need to worry about us.
And you still didn't answer my question,let me rephrase it.
Apart from making underwears for rest of the world what are you people so superior off??

You are a small insignificant overpopulated country.We are bigger and have bigger issues.No need to worry about us.
And you still didn't answer my question,let me rephrase it.
Apart from making underwears for rest of the world what are you people so superior off??

So small and insignificant that Hindutva extremists like you spend valuable hours of your life talking about a foreign country that you "don't care about".

As for your question here are things I am proud of and which Hindutva extremists and foul-mouthed Razakars, both of whom hate Bangladesh will be angry over since they want Bangladeshis to be ashamed.

1. Biggest NGO in the world, BRAC.

Running clinics, schools, farms, etc all over the world and training foreigners in their university in Dhaka.

BRAC-Pakistan-Jobs-2011.jpg

Brac-Pakistan-Jobs-BRAC-Job-Financial-Analyst.jpg

Picture%2B020.jpg

Bangladesh's BRAC, helping the poor of Pakistan.

2. Largest contributor of UN peacekeepers in the world who have built clinics, mosques and are appreciated by locals e.g. Sierra Leone and Liberia have made Bengali an official language there.

No complaints of rape or other crimes unlike other south Asian armies.

3. Nobel prize winner, Muhammad Yunus respected the world all over.

Yunus-Stone-Huton_l.jpg

4. Bangladeshi expatriate labour force all over the world proving themselves capable of working efficiently in many different sectors and industries thus helping to sustain countries through out the world e.g. the GCC, Malaysia and others.

5. 5th highest rate of economic growth in the world since 2008 with only China, Turkey, Brazil and Singapore doing better.

I could go on...but I won'.t

Good luck with the Naxalites.

Eorl ⚔;3728158 said:
I hate ignorant "Huguge Bangali" that suits always perfectly for some members on pseudo pride.

If do not carefully post and shut the word "idiot", your post will be reported.

He (Hammer-fist) was closet Awami League thug and now that his cover exposed he is screaming out loud. What Guardian posted and what DS and other newspapaer twisted to make headline is classic case of mountain out of a molehill only to direct people to look other way when Awami League continue looting from Bangladesh. Awami propaganda under "digital Bangladesh" was a disester. Awami propaganda ran under vision 2030 and even that is not gaining any trust from anyone. Now Hammer-fist and his Captain buddy is out with new propaganda venture to ask us to look 40 years away so Awami League can loot today and tomorrow. Anyone challenging their awami looting plot and propaganda automatically lablelled as "razakar" "anti Bangladesh" "anti independence" in true awami thug fashion.

3. Nobel prize winner, Muhammad Yunus respected the world all over.

Yunus-Stone-Huton_l.jpg

But your iedological mentor, Awami league thugs labelled Dr. Yunus as "blood sucking bats" and "loan shark" and illegally captured grameen bank that Dr. Yunus built over life time. You can not hide behind decption mask.

He was closet Awami League thug and now that his cover exposed he is screaming out loud. What Guardian posted and what DS and other newspapaer twisted to make headline is classic case of mountain out of a molehill only to direct people to look other way when Awami League continue looting from Bangladesh. Awami propaganda under "digital Bangladesh" was a disester. Awami propaganda ran under vision 2030 and even that is not gaining any trust from anyone. Now Hammer-fist and his Captain buddy is out with new propaganda venture to ask us to look 40 years away so Awami League can loot today and tomorrow. Anyone challenging their awami looting plot and propaganda automatically lablelled as "razakar" "anti Bangladesh" "anti independence" in true awami thug fashion.

1. I do not support any political party in Bangladesh.

You call me a thug, but that is because you are a Bangladesh-hating razakar traitor who is angry with the existence of an independent Bangladesh.

Hard cheese buddy, Bangladesh is independent and is doing well, and there is nothing that razakar traitors like you can do about it.

2. CaptainPlanet is a good guy and a true patriot who likes no party in Bangladesh and will criticize their mistakes, whereas you are a BNP-obsessed Bangladesh-hating razakar fanatic who only knows two words

"India"
"Awami"

You are a hardcore anti-Bangladeshi, Bangladesh-hating razakar fanatic who is obsessed with India and posts about nothing but India, you are the equivalent of the Hindutva fanatics here who post about Bangladesh 24-7 whereas you post about India 24-7.

You seriously need to calm down with the level of hate, obsession and psychopathic behaviour that you have kid.

But your iedological mentor, Awami league thugs labelled Dr. Yunus as "blood sucking bats" and "loan shark" and illegally captured grameen bank that Dr. Yunus built over life time. You can not hide behind decption mask.

Bangladesh-hating razakar fanatic and traitor.

1. The Awami League are not my mentors you lying shameless razakar thug and traitor.

2. Muhammad Yunus is respected all over the world......unlike you razakars who have contributed nothing to humanity apart from losing a war in 1971.

Eastwatch was right about a traitor like you, you cry 24-7 like a woman about India this and India that, making it look like Bangladesh is nothing but an Indian colony.

Anyway traitor, Bangladesh is doing well.

Live with it.

:lol:

So small and insignificant that Hindutva extremists like you spend valuable hours of your life talking about a foreign country that you "don't care about".

Good luck with the Naxalites.

Don't worry about them,On long term bases they might do more good than harm.Last Naxal uprising forced Govt to push through much needed land reforms,hence ending feudalism once and for all.This was one of the most important achievement of modern In dia.This time they brought the plight of poor tribals.This uprising will force Govt to take decision to bring development in to largely neglected Tribal areas.Naxals have nothing good to offer to anybody.

Razakar is ironically an Urdu word :lol:

This Idune is probably some Bihari (Urdu-speaker) who hates Bangladesh so he tries to make Bangladesh look bad by making it look like an Indian colony (false, Bangladesh is independent and even the current government has problems with India) so that people will think 1971 was a mistake.

This Bihari traitor also pi**es on any thread which contains positive news about Bangladesh.

Anyway Bangladesh is independent and Bengali not Urdu is the state language of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.

Awami League Digital Bangladesh = illegal VOIP churi

BRAC Pakistan hahahaa...

Never even heard of that. Biggest HELPER & FREE medical organization is EDHI FOUNDATION(run by Pakistani) , which even Pakistan's govt run agencies bow down to.

EDHI FOUNDATION has helped poors in Somalia, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, and Pakistan, and only RUNS on donation by generous people,.

TODAY its the worlds largest and FREE medical operator, running in 36 countries,

FIRST ambulance that comes to PAKISTANIS help is not govt ambulance, ITS EDHI AMBULANCE

This Idune is probably some Bihari (Urdu-speaker) who hates Bangladesh so he tries to make Bangladesh look bad by making it look like an Indian colony (false, Bangladesh is independent and even the current government has problems with India) so that people will think 1971 was a mistake.

This Bihari traitor also pi**es on any thread which contains positive news about Bangladesh.

Anyway Bangladesh is independent and Bengali not Urdu is the state language of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.

That wasn't at all my point.

BRAC Pakistan hahahaa...

Never even heard of that. Biggest HELPER & FREE medical organization is EDHI FOUNDATION(run by Pakistani) , which even Pakistan's govt run agencies bow down to.

EDHI FOUNDATION has helped poors in Somalia, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, and Pakistan, and only RUNS on donation by generous people,.

TODAY its the worlds largest and FREE medical operator, running in 36 countries,

FIRST ambulance that comes to PAKISTANIS help is not govt ambulance, ITS EDHI AMBULANCE

BRAC is one of the largest NGOs in the world.
http://theglobaljournal.net/article/view/585/

Bangladeshis were a ungrateful & selfish bunch...

Urdu was made official language because everyone in West Pakistan as well as East Pakistan could understand. No one in West Pakistan could understand Bengali

Even our President didnt understand Bengali

BRAC Pakistan hahahaa...

Ya right.. Seems like Edhi foundation collect donation from the following countries including BD.

USA - Edhi Center
USA Edhi international Foundation.
42-07 National street
Corona, New York, 11368 USA
Tel: (718) 639-5120
Fax: (718) 335-1978
Toll Free# 1-888-899-EDHI (3344)
United Kingdom
Edhi International Foundation,
316 Edgware Road,
London W2 1DY,
United Kingdom
Tel: 02077232050 and Fax: 02072249774
Canada
Canada
Bilquis Edhi Charitable Shop
1801-1805 Danforth Ave
Toronto-M4C-1J2 Canada
Phone/Fax: +1 (416) 699-1388
Also include the following above the international addresses:

Japan
Japan Edhi International Foundation,
RM 101 COPO Nikkei, 1-25 4-Chome,
Minami-ohi Shinagawa -KU-Tokyo 140 Japan.
Australia
Australia Abdul Sattar Edhi International Foundation,
Level 20, Picadly tower,
133, Castle Reagh Street, Sydney 2000,
Austrailia.
Tel: 02-2646499, 03-3767-7282
Fax: 03-3764-4395, 02-264-7337

Bangladesh
Bangladesh Edhi International Foundation Inc,
2/2 Purana palton, 3 rd Floor,
Dhaka - 1000, Bangladesh

Contact Edhi Foundation

BRAC Pakistan hahahaa...

BRAC, based in Bangladesh, is (as of November 2012) largest non-governmental development organization in the world, measured by the number of employees and the number of people it has helped.[1][2][3][4] Established by Sir Fazle Hasan Abed in 1972 soon after the independence of Bangladesh, BRAC is present in all 64 districts of Bangladesh as well as in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Haiti and The Philippines as of 2012.
BRAC employs over 100,000 people, roughly 70 percent of whom are women, reaching more than 126 million people

BRAC (NGO) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BRAC helps 126 million people world wide, it's founder Fazle Hasan Abed has often been spoken about a future Nobel Prize winner.

In my post above I said nothing critical about Pakistan and I respect the noble work of Maulana Edhi you moronic and stupid troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom