What's new

Bangladesh economy may overtake western countries by 2050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely put.
That's the funny part.

Most Indians have nothing against BD and are happy when it progresses.

Just because of some "insignificance crisis" struck people who can't help trying to unnecessarily putting down India, some of us have to respond in a way we would like to avoid.

Anyway, best of luck to BD.

1. Stop your political BNP agenda on this forum.

The Bangladeshi elections will not be won or lost based on what a few internet users here think or don't think.

2. Stop your harassment of Captain Planet and ruining every thread that he starts with positive news about my country.

You initiate abuse of him by calling him a "thug", an Awami League supporter.

You stalk him through out the forum and are obsessed with him.

You are carrying a campaign of cyber-bullying by going on huge, consistent and incessant attacks on people who disagree with your views in order to silence them.

3. Stop attacking and insulting my country Bangladesh by trying to potray it as a failure.

4. Stop your personal attacks, lies and insults against me as you did on this thread.

1. I will not start a flame war between Bangladeshis and Pakistanis as that is your goal and objective in this thread.

2. I will not respond to your attacks against my nation and the insults that you have used against us.

All I can say is that MQM terrorist and godfather Altaf Hussain fought in 1971 against Bengalis. His defeat in that war probably makes those who follow his brutal terrorist organization hate Bangladesh and seek to sabotage friendly relations between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Altaf Hussain failed to destroy Bangladesh, he will fail to destroy Pakistan as he is seeking to do.

I am not a Altaf Hussein suporter. What makes you think so?

My point is this.

1. This Bihari has a serious hatred of Bangladesh.
2. He is obsessed with India and cannot stop posting about India. His whole life revolves around India, Awami, India, Awami etc
3. He works 24-7 to make Bangladesh look bad as possible which will contribute to Pakistanis and Indians hating us even more than they do now.

This will please this foul-mouthed and psychopathic Bihari.

4. He starts personal attacks and insults on posters without provocation in the way he harasses CaptainPlanet on this forum non-stop. On this thread he started the personal attack and insults against me.

5. He is repetitive, predictable and deceptive in the way he puts spins on threads.

Well, that doesn't complement nor counter my point does it? It was simple and straight-forward enough.

Anyway, I'll provide more input to your point:

I don't know about idune, and I do not agree with everything he types. But let's respect that.

As far as CaptainPlanet vs. idune is concerned - it all started after the former called the latter Jamaat <something> (in a bad way) in another thread.

Things got bitter from then, and here we are.

And that was over a year ago.

I've been here long enough to know that.

Some guys like M-Saint were hardcore Shibir activists back in their college days. They come here to do some "past-time" if you know what I mean.

It's just a freaking forum! Not a real battlefield or war.

Well, that doesn't complement nor counter my point does it? It was simple and straight-forward enough.

Anyway, I'll provide more input to your point:

I don't know about idune, and I do not agree with everything he types. But let's respect that.

As far as CaptainPlanet vs. idune is concerned - it all started after the former called the latter Jamaat <something> (in a bad way) in another thread.

Things got bitter from then, and here we are.

And that was over a year ago.

I've been here long enough to know that.

Some guys like M-Saint were hardcore Shibir activists back in their college days. They come here to do some "past-time" if you know what I mean.

It's just a freaking forum! Not a real battlefield or war.

1. I know this forum and in fact followed it before Asad71 bhai did. He is here due to me as I used to email links to him.

Unlike the other kids on this forum Asad71 bhai is a veteran of the 71 war and had dealings with senior people in that war and has immense experience.

2. Idune needs to cut out his behaviour, I don't care about his history. He has no right to launch personal attacks against me when I basically ignore his boring and repetitive drivel.

3. There are others here that I actually know a little bit more about than even you do including things about them personally. But anyway that is irrelevant since I am here to discuss Bangladesh and not people.

I am not a Altaf Hussein suporter. What makes you think so?

1. You are a troll whose objective is to cause flame wars (e.g. your signature purely there to insult Indians).

2. You tried to cause a Bangladeshi-Pakistani flame war here and insulted our freedom struggle but I saw through your plan and refused to take your MQM-walla bait.

1. Stop your political BNP agenda on this forum.

Nothing to do with BNP but everything to expose Awami League looting from Bangladesh. Tell us how much of these hallmark and Desitiny looting parked in UK?

2. Stop your harassment of Captain Planet and ruining every thread that he starts with positive news about my country.

You initiate abuse of him by calling him a "thug", an Awami League supporter.

You stalk him through out the forum and are obsessed with him.

You are carrying a campaign of cyber-bullying by going on huge, consistent and incessant attacks on people who disagree with your views in order to silence them.

3. Stop attacking and insulting my country Bangladesh by trying to potray it as a failure.

4. Stop your personal attacks, lies and insults against me as you did on this thread.

Bangladesh is NOT personal proerty of Awami thugs and for looting. Awami thugs can not justify their looting by throwing "anti-Bangladesh" label on whoever speak up against it. If someone support awami league thus and their looting then it is what they comfortable with, just like yourself.

You want to wear decptive moral cap by calling people "razakar" "anti-Bangladesh" .

you sponsoring captain of awami league propaganda planet spamming with awami league propaganda speeches.

you justifying awami League looting by asking us to look into future but not at present and by throwing "anti-Bangladesh" label.

Then you want to whine and dictate what can be said about your post

that is classic captain meaow syndrome all over again. captain meaow and hammer fist; where is William Hanna and Joseph Barbera, here is a plot for new cartoon.

Nothing to do with BNP but everything to expose Awami League looting from Bangladesh. Tell us how much of these hallmark and Desitiny looting parked in UK?

Bangladesh is NOT personal proerty of Awami thugs and for looting. Awami thugs can not justify their looting by throwing "anti-Bangladesh" label on whoever speak up against it. If someone support awami league thus and their looting then it is what they comfortable with, just like yourself.

You want to wear decptive moral cap by calling people "razakar" "anti-Bangladesh" .

you sponsoring captain of awami league propaganda planet spamming with awami league propaganda speeches.

you justifying awami League looting by asking us to look into future but not at present and by throwing "anti-Bangladesh" label.

Then you want to whine and dictate what can be said about your post

that is classic captain meaow syndrome all over again. captain meaow and hammer fist; where is William Hanna and Joseph Barbera, here is a plot for new cartoon.

lolzzzz

1. Dude you seriously need English classes, I literally laughed at your immature and incomprehensible immature rant.

2. I am not a "thug" (and don't worry I am not one of those coward razakars who threatens to report people for using words they don't like, even though "thug" is a very insulting term).

Anyways laters clown, I have better things to do than respond to some immature lying BNP-monkey...lol.

lolzzzz

1. Dude you seriously need English classes, I literally laughed at your immature and incomprehensible immature rant.

2. I am not a "thug" (and don't worry I am not one of those coward razakars who threatens to report people for using words they don't like, even though "thug" is a very insulting term).

Anyways laters clown, I have better things to do than respond to some immature lying BNP-monkey...lol.

another awami thug exhusted bag of lies with meaow bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom