What's new

Bangladesh application to join BRICS: China ready to welcome new members

Lol Brics is a useless grouping with no real substance other than photos shoots and conference/speeches 😂

I don't know why Pakistan is not joining BRICS and china must kick out India because India is a big loop hole here India in one side joining USA led group against China and in BRICS working against de dollarization don't know how they fulfill opposite commitments against both super powers India is playing double game here in this entire region India is only country in Arabian peninsula is against China infact all there defence deals made as seeing china there biggest enemy
The problem is that Pakistan is inconsequential economically, hence there's little influence the country wields hence no reason whatsoever to join such a grouping which is about emerging economies. Plus the country doesn't have a bright outlook going forward unlike other developing countries who though poor ar the moment still have an optimistic outlook of growing healthily and performing better/catching up. So there's little reason to include Pakistan to be honest, except politics the yeah.
Even so BRICS itself is a meaningless organisation to be honest, there's nothing much to it so no reason to even join other than to showcase you are a rising power/developing country with a positive outlook. So yeah it's more about image than anything else.

But as we know. India is still begging to join P5.

But the US rejects India.
Russia rejects India.
Britain rejects India.
France rejects India.
Finally, China rejects India.

Look. Just like I told you. The whole world still regards India as a second-rate country. We cannot understand why India always thinks it is better than Pakistan.

In fact. India and Pakistan are not too different. Even in terms of hunger and hygiene. India is even worse. Isn't it?

Sure. I hope you will be able to take back Arunachal from such a weak and poor country like India. Please do quote me once it’s done.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom