What's new

BRICS expanded without Bangladesh

What? Who told you that China does not support Bangladesh joining the BRICS?

The Indians mean that China can tolerate India joining the BRICS. But China does not allow Bangladesh to join the BRICS?

Does anyone believe in Indians?
It is Indian press that hints that BD was not included in the BRICS

You always defended Hasina cult, so it's better if you clear your own house first!

And jamati type? So be it! At least it's better to be a jamati type than a BJP type like you!

Now keep dreaming of making the moon a Hindu state!

BAL shouldn't be banned , rather it will be sunk into oblivion!

However I won't be surprised if Hasina perform tauba and go to take Dua from Jama't leader again , like 1991!

Perhaps it's the only way left for BAL to survive! 🤣

Well!

Jamatis, like you, will continue to bicker about sighting of the moon.

Whilst India conquers a bit of the moon and laughs at idiots like you from the moon.

Moon will indeed by partitioned amongst the countries that conquer it.

Similar to how Antarctica was divided up.

You always defended Hasina cult, so it's better if you clear your own house first!

And jamati type? So be it! At least it's better to be a jamati type than a BJP type like you!

Now keep dreaming of making the moon a Hindu state!

BAL shouldn't be banned , rather it will be sunk into oblivion!

However I won't be surprised if Hasina perform tauba and go to take Dua from Jama't leader again , like 1991!

Perhaps it's the only way left for BAL to survive! 🤣
Yes, BAL should not be banned. Being banned will become their central force to destabilize the country. It will come back with full might.

Note that people’ mind changes. BNP became unpopular but it is now coming back. However, I do not find any element in all the political parties that says about propelling the country forward.

None has any national program or manifesto for the future. The only issue seems to be to get elected, form the next govt and do the lootpat as usual.

Jamatis, like you, will continue to bicker about sighting of the moon.
Sanghis like you want to train pilots , so that you can land on moon!
Whilst India conquers a bit of the moon and laughs at idiots like you from the moon.
But why you are so excited? You are not Indian, but Bangladeshi ! Ask Hasina to conquer the moon by her trainer plane pilot program!

She used to heard the story of the land of moon , now she wants to train pilot ,so that fighter planes can land in moon!

Isn't kinda similar to "Submarines have sunk" tendency of khaleda Zia ?
Housewives should never come to politics! Otherwise they will dream to land on moon by making wings for human being!
Moon will indeed by partitioned amongst the countries that conquer it.
Yes ask them to take you and all BAL dakoos as their servants!

Live in the Hindustan in moon! Learn to take breath without oxygen!

Or do you want to make Hindu rashtra without Hindu population and their ( RSS) Hindutva slaves like you?

Last edited:
Yes, BAL should not be banned. Being banned will become their central force to destabilize the country. It will come back with full might.

Note that people’ mind changes. BNP became unpopular but it is now coming back. However, I do not find any element in all the political parties that says about propelling the country forward.

None has any national program or manifesto for the future. The only issue seems to be to get elected, form the next govt and do the lootpat as usual.
Exactly! Also TBH , people of Bangladesh doesn't have any specific political ideology and easily decived by religious sentiment!

That's why perhaps charmonai peer and hefajat has immense popularity among people!

Although they are snake of Hasina! Nowadays after get beaten drama, chormonai started speak against Hasina and people are writing alhamdulillah , subhanallah!

And at the same time these people want Hasina go!

It's very easy to change the mind of our emotional people with gold fish memory!

So IMHO , it's better in future if we can be freed from family dynasty, it will be best for Bangladesh!

That's why I don't want election now!

Rather I want a national unity govt where all parties will have members!

And from behind if military ( patriots, not some rotten partisan high officials) tightly control them from behind ( of course no civilian don't need to know anything) , it will be best!

USA help is required, but in return we also want some benefits, and that is we want freedom from India's influence once and for all!

@IndianLite , one important thing , in Bangladesh you BAL/BCL guys call everyone who don't support Hasina as jamatis, even many BAL supporters are called jamatis if they dislike India!

So yes when you call me jamati , I take it as compliment! I believe nowadays most of anti fascist Bangladeshi take it as compliment as well!

Keep doing , keep calling me jamati , it's a great honor for people who wants freedom from Indian illegitimate hegemony in Bangladesh!

Also about your so called muktizuddher chetona , listen most of Bangladeshi ( me as well) just f.uck it , as they know it's no longer the real spirit of freedom fight ,rather it's an Indian propaganda of divide and rule!

We so called jamatis hold the real spirit of freedom fight , and the spirit is , democracy , freedom of speech, and freedom from India's hegemony!

:enjoy:

Last edited:
Mother f*ucker if you again call me jamati I'll shove a bamboo up your a*ss:mad:
Bhai , let him call you a jamati. I already said when I used to be a fan of Hasina , still this type of people used to tag me jamati because of slightest disagreement!

IMHO, if these BAL rats call you jamati , then be sure you are not jamati , but you are patriot unlike Indian lackey BAL/BCL!

So please take it as compliment if these imbecile call you jamati!

I'm exactly doing so! Let the barking dogs bark at their last time!

They are unable to bite!

Last edited:
Bhai , let him call you a jamati. I already said when I used to be a fan of Hasina , still this type of people used to tag me jamati because if slightest disagreement!

IMHO, if these BAL rats call you jamati , then be sure you are not jamati , but you are patriot unlike Indian lackey BAL/BCL!

So please take it as compliment if these imbecile call you jamati!

I'm exactly doing so! Let the barking dogs bark at their last time!

They are unable to bite!
You are right. I should not lose my calm on such petty issues.

Imagine the level of insecurity in oneself and in ones country to adopt a name like that to describe himself.

Better let the lunatic scream in his own personal echochamber.... best response from BDs would be to completely ignore him

It is Indian press that hints that BD was not included in the BRICS

Bangladesh didn’t request to become BRICS member right now: PM Hasina​

UNB
Updated: 29 Aug 2023, 08: 15

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina

Prime Minister Sheikh HasinaBSS

Prime minister Sheikh Hasina on Tuesday said there was no request from Bangladesh to make it a member of BRICS right now.

“We didn’t go to tell anyone to make us a member (of BRICS) right now” she said.
The premier said this while addressing a press conference at her official residence Ganabhaban on the outcome of her recent visit to South Africa and her participation in the 15th BRICS Summit there.

BRICS leaders of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, however, expanded the grouping with a decision to include six more countries as members. They are Argentina, Egypt, Ehiopia, Saudi Arabia, Iran and the United Arab Emirates.

It is not right that when Bangladesh wants something, but will not get it, she said replying to a question from a reporter over the BRICS membership.

The PM attended the summit in Johannesburg on 22-24 August at the invitation of South African President Cyril Ramaphosa.

Back
Top Bottom