What's new

Bangladesh economy may overtake western countries by 2050

Status
Not open for further replies.
My chai comes from Kenya. Most chai in the world comes from Kenya. Bangladesh is a unknown player in that market.

That is fine. Enjoy anyway. But you are misinformed about Bd's economic conditioned. It's not as bad as you think.

My chai comes from Kenya. Most chai in the world comes from Kenya. Bangladesh is a unknown player in that market.

That is fine. Enjoy anyway. But you are misinformed about Bd's economic conditioned. It's not as bad as you think. :disagree:

3. Bangladesh is socio-economically far superior to India with its huge poverty and caste discrimination.

It is an insult for us to be compared to India.

None of us visit the India forum here or have any interest in Indian affairs, whilst Indians here are obsessed with us.

31193995.jpg

Bangladesh does not export chai much anymore. Our domestic demand increasing 16% a year and our industry cant coup with the increasing demand. People just spending more .. thats all..

Kenyan teas are great..

Bangladesh does not export chai much anymore. Our domestic demand increasing 16% a year and our industry cant coup with the increasing demand. People just spending more .. thats all..

Kenyan teas are great..

That's explained the gap otherwise we used to export mostly in Pakistan. :tup:

Eorl ⚔;3727060 said:
Hmmm... trying to open my eyes, but too many IFs and Buts......and still, should I be excited for something sUper that may happen even after 30 years!?!!!

Saw in a talk show at ETV yesterday, where an economist professor of DU disagreed with the title 2050 which is based on remittance mostly. He gave stress on the importance of diversified industrialization and exporting skilled and educated labors in abroad in future that we lack.

And about education, there are too many worthless A+. But better than previous generation.

I would like to see a steady growth in GDP, HDI, political harmony (less political and ideological devision) in long run, I have no wish to compare BD with other countries, but just want to see a stable progress.

And about the hammy Daily-Alo title, it's to create a mass hysteria among the ignorants!

Lastly, we should give more focus on GDP per capita level, not GDP volume with overpopulation.

That report has been exaggerated and circulated by Awami news media to put smile on Awami fags. So my question would be what will these western country will be doing meanwhile Bd pass their economy? Are they going suck lolly pops? Bunch of idiots.

Bye the way, is Ispahani tea available in Pakistan?

That report has been exaggerated and circulated by Awami news media to put smile on Awami fags. So my question would be what will these western country will be doing meanwhile Bd pass their economy? Are they going suck lolly pops? Bunch of idiots.

No they will have to bring back lot of their job which are outsourced overseas now. Asians will have far better income and will refuse to stitch clothes for the European. Lots of changes in economic structure will take place by the.

Using this news as a shield, BAL is trying to justifying their claim on economic progress by themselves. Big manipulation of this news to more earn vote in next election!

It is not pointed clearly in the article, but I think it has said about the overtake the value of today's western countries, not future's western countries. There will be always a moving gap.

For More: post 1 and 19 here: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/224699-bd-s-economy-apparent-noticed-unnoticed.html

Also, another problem in the report is that, it is based on GDP volume of a huge population of BD, but we should compare, if necessary, on the basis of GDP per capita level.

Smaller countries are easy to manage and can progress much faster. So if BD is going to drop its middle age mindset and become a forward thinking progressive society, which is open to change, then they progress quite well. But with the rise of mullahs in the society BD will only continue to digress.

lol...hilarious thread, Captain Planet starts a good thread and then the enemies of Bangladesh join hands to mock Bangladesh i.e. Hindutva fanatics and razakar traitors and one Pakistani troll.

1. Pakistani troll, ice wolf. Pakistan does have a caste system.

It exists in Punjab for example during the Mukhtaran Mai affair, she was abused because she was from a "lower" caste.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/214309-pakistanis-caste-system.html

2. Hindutva fanatics.

Nobody here cares about your dirt poor, insurgency infested country which is a mish-mash, a hotch potch of different ethnicities and which will probably break in the future.

Focus on your own poverty-stricken country and ending the inhumane caste system rather than trying to insult far superior Muslim Bangladesh. Even Buddhist Sri Lanka is better than your country.

Sri Lanka is the first country in south Asia likely to become first world.

3. Razakar traitors.

Captain Planet has nothing to do with the Awami League and criticizes them and their actions, however - unlike you traitors and Pakistani-wannabes - he is a Bangladeshi patriot who would naturally like to show positive news about his country.

It is only you idiots who politicize this and make it an Awami v BNP thing, bla bla bla.
@CaptainPlanet keep on the good work, your threads are making the enemies of Bangladesh, Hindutva fanatics, Pakistani trolls and razakars go mad.

lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
2. Hindutva fanatics.

Nobody here cares about your dirt poor, insurgency infested country which is a mish-mash, a hotch potch of different ethnicities and which will probably break in the future.

Focus on your own poverty-stricken country and ending the inhumane caste system rather than trying to insult far superior Muslim Bangladesh. Even Buddhist Sri Lanka is better than your country.

Apart from making underwears for rest of the world what are you people so superior off??:lol:

lol...hilarious thread, Captain Planet starts a good thread and then the enemies of Bangladesh join hands to mock Bangladesh i.e. Hindutva fanatics and razakar traitors and one Pakistani troll.

3. Razakar traitors.

Captain Planet has nothing to do with the Awami League and criticizes them and their actions, however - unlike you traitors and Pakistani-wannabes - he is a Bangladeshi patriot who would naturally like to show positive news about his country.

It is only you idiots who politicize this and make it an Awami v BNP thing, bla bla bla.
@CaptainPlanet keep on the good work, your threads are making the enemies of Bangladesh, Hindutva fanatics, Pakistani trolls and razakars go mad.

lol.

I hate ignorant "Huguge Bangali" that suits always perfectly for some members on pseudo pride.

If do not carefully post and shut the word "idiot", your post will be reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from making underwears for rest of the world what are you people so superior off??:lol:

Well let me help you out.

1. We don't have 14,000 farmers a year committing suicide a year.

2. One third of our country with a Maoist guerilla presence, Maoists guerillas who have caused the death of 40,000 Indians.

3. We don't have a huge inhumane caste system.

4. We don't have a 0.7 million military force of men away from their wives and families in remote Kashmir, in a war which has still not been decisively won.

5. We don't have 60% of people without toilets.

6. We have not sponsored LTTE terrorists in Sri Lanka only for tiny Sri Lanka to eventually destroy these terrorists who had recieved Indian backing for decades.

Go and fix your own poor and unstable country before you worry about others.

India is still far more poorer than Bangladesh as a whole.In fact, you are the poorest country in South Asia.What ever BS you make up here is not gonna change that fact.We are a secular state and religion doesn't matter

I find your post offensive (albeit factually correct).

Please do not compare a progressive country like Bangladesh with a poverty-stricken, caste-infested, insurgency-ridden "state" like India.

We should be comparing ourselves to the likes of Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia whom we are behind but whom we can catch up to. Please compare us with respectable nations.

Eorl ⚔;3728158 said:
I hate ignorant "Huguge Bangali" that suits always perfectly for some members on pseudo pride.

If do not carefully post and shut the word "idiot", your post will be reported.

1. I did not call anyone here an idiot specifically.

2. You have used the word "ignorant" to personally attack and insult me.

3. Do not issue threats to members and try to intimidate them because they disagree with your political views.

Also you should not hate, because hate is not healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom