What's new

Bangladesh economy may overtake western countries by 2050

Status
Not open for further replies.
31193995.jpg

Your poverty rate at 49% is still one of highest in the Asia.And you are calling us poor.Take a look at yourself.

That's the funny part.

Most Indians have nothing against BD and are happy when it progresses.

Just because of some "insignificance crisis" struck people who can't help trying to unnecessarily putting down India, some of us have to respond in a way we would like to avoid.

Anyway, best of luck to BD.

Almost 90% of Bangladesh live below $2 a day

That's the funny part.

Just because of some "insignificance crisis" struck people who can't help trying to unnecessarily putting down India, some of us have to respond in a way we would like to avoid.

The thread is about Bangladesh and the year 2050. YOu Indians fed India in it despite requested not to...

That's the funny part.

Its called Napolean complex or Short Man syndrome.:lol:

The thread is about Bangladesh and the year 2050. YOu Indians fed India in it despite requested not to...

You are one of the "insignificance crisis" struck people I was talking of.

Go back to the first page.We started with best wishes,then certain insecure Indophobic Bangladeshis started dragging India in to it.If you want to keep Indians out stop dragging us in to your stupid threads.

You are one of the "insignificance crisis" struck people I was talking of.

I thought you are the dharmic guy... ;)

Go back to the first page.We started with best wishes,then certain insecure Indophobic Bangladeshis started dragging India in to it.If you want to keep Indians out stop dragging us in to your stupid threads.

It is Indian who brought India in it...

Suronjit Sen is Captain planet's dula bhai. Only then you can see Bangladesh in such rosy manner. The dalali awami league sunglass in which he is using to see Bangladesh ..........m

Good one. I love it. Now we know why CaptainPlanet is hyped up to highlight falling Awami maloon dalals. Your best post yet my friend. :lol:

It is Indian who brought India in it...

Why don't you go back and look again.Let's see Who started D**K measuring contest over such an unreliable prediction.These very people can't even properly predict economic climate few years from now.

That is a flat-out bakwaas. you are still stuck in 70s. Wake up and smell some Chai that mostly come from Bd. :coffee:

My chai comes from Kenya. Most chai in the world comes from Kenya. Bangladesh is a unknown player in that market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom