What's new

Bangladesh confirms PAK tour

there are too negative and abusive comments by bangladeshis against pakistan on facebook relating to this tour. Im really shocked.

They know Pakistan as evil land as they are tought by BAL. What PK can do are to prove and show its goodness and development that PK lacks now so much.

I hope no incedents will happen again during the tour.

Bangladesh team today is a stronger side than pakistan and BD cricket board is a richer and more influential cricket board than pcb ...
BD is treating pak like how pak would treat BD 15 years ago if pak were invited to tour BD ..... just one or two matches for formality sake ... how things have changed !

I hope no incedents will happen again during the tour.

Nothing is going to happen!

No offense but you guy's are acting as if you're Sweden or something where there is an extremely low crime rate in your country. Many other international teams have come to Pakistan since 2009 ( Iran, China, Sri Lanka, Nepal, etc) and nothing happened to them.

Yeah you might not have had terrorist attacks in the past years but Bangladesh is not some kind of utopia either.

Bangladesh team today is a stronger side than pakistan

Yeah thats why they've only beaten us once ( and that was in 1999) in their history of cricket :disagree:

Nice try

OMG Bangladesh (First world country with a GDP Per Capita of over $1000) is coming to Pakistan, OMG I'm so excited. No wonder why they are so worried about coming to Pakistan. Since Bangladesh is a safe haven where people from all over the world move to. Hope they take back their 2 million illegals with them.

OMG Bangladesh (First world country with a GDP Per Capita of over $1000) is coming to Pakistan, OMG I'm so excited. No wonder why they are so worried about coming to Pakistan. Since Bangladesh is a safe haven where people from all over the world move to. Hope they take back their 2 million illegals with them.

ohh come on mate this is so rude, bengalis of pakistan are pakistanis not bengladeshis

ohh come on mate this is so rude, bengalis of pakistan are pakistanis not bengladeshis

The ones who were living in Pakistan before 1971 are true citizens of Pakistan but the ones that flocked here illegally after 1971 are illegals.

Nothing is going to happen!

No offense but you guy's are acting as if you're Sweden or something where there is an extremely low crime rate in your country. Many other international teams have come to Pakistan since 2009 ( Iran, China, Sri Lanka, Nepal, etc) and nothing happened to them.

Yeah you might not have had terrorist attacks in the past years but Bangladesh is not some kind of utopia either.

Yeah thats why they've only beaten us once ( and that was in 1999) in their history of cricket :disagree:

Nice try

Sorry you are missing the matter. They see dhamaka incidences in news daily. All they know about PK are bad things, not the good things. Plus they are fed propaganda against PK by some media. So their concern is legitimate. You need to do some work to represent your image good, everything will be fine then. Currently another new trend has been noticed that many ignorants feel their placibo nationalism by hating PK, may be they have nothing other to be proud of. They say: look where is PK today, if we were same county then our people would die like this, there is no freedom, no peace. So before telling them mad you need to make a good image of yoorself which is absent here.

Anyway, leave it.

Sorry you are missing the matter. They see dhamaka incidences in news daily

These "dhamaka" incident happen in places like FATA/ Khyber-P which are in the middle of war. And they do not happen daily!! Punjab and Sindh are totally fine.

Like I said you guys are acting if you come from some sort of heaven where nothing bad happens.

The ones who were living in Pakistan before 1971 are true citizens of Pakistan but the ones that flocked here illegally after 1971 are illegals.

those who flocked have no where else to go, they earn and spend money not on bangladesh but pakistan so they are pakistanis now

well, I am a student and i have all sorts of people in my facebook list.... I saw only Awamileague student wing Chatraleague activists ( there are almost 40 of them in my list ) are protesting against it repeatedly! neutrals , bnp and Jamayat activists all are silent!! Neutrals make comment against pakistan only when they see pakistanis making fun of our team countering awami activists...

These "dhamaka" incident happen in places like FATA/ Khyber-P which are in the middle of war. And they do not happen daily!! Punjab and Sindh are totally fine.

Like I said you guys are acting if you come from some sort of heaven where nothing bad happens.

Well KPK is also little by little coming out of crises, it happens only in FATA now. Fewer in KPK & Balochistan, whereas Sindh, Punjab & Karachi are no more facing these troubles.

BTW why Pakistan not give some matches to AJK & G-Baltistan? Cities like Gilgit, Muzzaffarabad & Mirpur can host matches too.

Well KPK is also little by little coming out of crises, it happens only in FATA now. Fewer in KPK & Balochistan, whereas Sindh, Punjab & Karachi are no more facing these troubles.

BTW why Pakistan not give some matches to AJK & G-Baltistan? Cities like Gilgit, Muzzaffarabad & Mirpur can host matches too.

first peshawar and quetta get some matches :lol:

You're right, attacks in Pakistan have decreased quite significantly compared to the past couple of years

Well those places are safe (probably safer than most parts of Pakistan) but I think the issue is that there are no cricket stadiums in those areas.

Good luck to both teams..
I hope nothing bad happens. It will be end of cricket in pak if something like that happens. But if it goes off well then slowly intl teams will start coming within next 5 years.

You're right, attacks in Pakistan have decreased quite significantly compared to the past couple of years

Well those places are safe (probably safer than most parts of Pakistan) but I think the issue is that there are no cricket stadiums in those areas.

Not too mention it's much colder in those parts of Pakistan. It would be nice if at least 2 or 3 stadiums are built there nevertheless

Back
Top Bottom