What's new

Bangladesh confirms PAK tour

there are too negative and abusive comments by bangladeshis against pakistan on facebook relating to this tour. Im really shocked.

They don't need to worried.

I'm pretty sure no one is going to come watch this match due to the fact that its no fun playing against a team who has only beaten you once.

there are too negative and abusive comments by bangladeshis against pakistan on facebook relating to this tour. Im really shocked.

what do u expect ? the hard truth is nobody cares for pakistan the really lame things is despite all this still pakistanis love s ucking c ock when it comes to the "ummah" even outside of politics and when it comes to sports it was amazing to me see many pakistanis supporting BD team over their own :angry:

Finally Its good to see that Bangladesh team is coming to Pakistan. Peoples were talking too much irrelevant non sense over this issue. This tour will shut their mouth and Indians have nothing to do with this tour so they should also keep their mouth shut. Thanks :)

Very Sad, i think they should not tour Pakistan & keep X cricket board & people from X country happy.

Good News, let's hope BD maintain the consistency they showed in the Asia Cup. While this tour has more symbolism attached, a close and well fought series will be great for cricket in Pakistan.

This is just a game of cricket, let's just be happy for the individual boards and refrain from negative comments. If other boards or players don't want to tour, that is understandable, but if someone else agrees to tour, that is their decision.

Let's hope this series goes well and is played in the right spirit.

Welcome Bangladesh and thank u for giving us a chance to host u. I am sure if Allah is with us we won't regret u.

I never get Goosa on pakistanis. There are reasons.. Both the countries have equal amount of haters. they just neutralize each other Lol...

With due respect, I would like to disagree with u here.

There isn't equal amount of haters in Pakistan. I still remembered that when Pakistan has won the Asia cup, most of the pakistanies were equally sad for BN defeat as they were happy for Pakistan's win. It was BCB complain against final result which turns many Pakistanies views and than this tour thing happens.

Before these two incidents, u can hardly found any harsh comment from any Pakistani against Bangladesh.

There are reasons.. Both the countries have equal amount of haters. they just neutralize each other Lol...
please bro os waqt tak pakistan aur pakistanion key barey koi opinion qaim nahi karien jab tak aap pakistan ko khud dekh nahi letay pakistan aa jaien ,logon sey milen, phir opinion qaim karien .

Ok i confess, Bangladeshis have this 'we hate terrorist pak' disease which is only limited to Awami supporters!You know almost all children in Bangladesh is fed hatred against Pakistan in school and tv programs. its like brain washing! Like the turks get about kemal and secularism! Ignoring them will make the situation easy for pakistan! If you start to hate equally , it will make them stronger...... Many Bangladeshis working for a united Muslim world. Don't throw water on all those hard work!

1. All this hoo-ha about security is bakwas. Actually it is the RAW syndicate at Dhaka working round the clock to keep BD and Pak estranged.

2. In BD media some people are recalling that during our earlier tour the team was not treated too well. For instance, BD team traveled in Economy class while Pak team went by Biz. Does anyone know if this is true, and why it was like this?

1. All this hoo-ha about security is bakwas. Actually it is the RAW syndicate at Dhaka working round the clock to keep BD and Pak estranged.

Yes it is. The Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore also agree on that point

Not common for you, but people from different nations know only Pakistan not bannu or Karachi.

Stop with these trolling posts and grow up. I am sure Indian soldier can't be an idiot like you are trying to portray it.

Yes it is. The Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore also agree on that point

If BD members aren't protesting about this tour then you should have no issues either. Take a chill pill.

Back
Top Bottom