What's new

Bangladesh confirms PAK tour

The lankans faced even worse terrorist group than you guys faced. Dont think they are gonna be afraid.

ok you think the tamils are worse then taliban taliban are fighting half of the worlds forces and ten years later the kabul is sieged and taken for 18 hours and before that they send another super power russia packing but this is not the thread to talk about it... and the lankans may have but not their team buddy it was a joke get over it anyway i am more interested in where to get the tickets for this match they r gonna sell like hot cakes but i am going to do my best to get there and support the team

Bangladesh team today is a stronger side than pakistan and BD cricket board is a richer and more influential cricket board than pcb ...

Yeah that' why they have won only one match out of the 30 they have played against Pakistan. A very pathetic attempt at trolling buddy.

Why Bangladeshi cricketers are risking their lives?.....if anyone wants to commit suicide he should tour Pakistan

why r people trolling i could give this guy one hell of an answer but i wont bcz he is already banned screw it and well i am so gonna get tickets people maybe saying why the tour is happening and all that but i will be there supporting my team and i so look forward to seeing afridi and hammad azam and jamshed and the rest of the team in action

Just dont repeat the last great failular of giving security to Shrilankan team. I read many Pakistani military personnel ran way from the attack site. great fan of Pakistani cricket and talent but please avoid the security problems.

1. There are syndicates working round the clock to see BD and Pakistan do not get close. These syndicates are commissioned to keep BD isolated from the Ummah. We all must avoid falling into minefield laid by them.

2. If BD cannot play in Pakistan, and India has already said "no" till 2020, then that will be quite bad for our team / players.

3. If our team tours India then India will surely be whitewashed in her home ground. That will be a blow to Indian cricket and the money-spinning IPL. Sponsors will be reluctant to support mediocre Indian players now puffed by the Indian media.

:lol: Stop getting ahead of yourself. Bangladesh is still a third class team that doesn't deserve to play International cricket as they set a bad standard for the game. My district team could any day ravage the Bangladeshi Team. How I wish Bangladesh- Pakistan were playing a 5 0r 7 match series. Getting ravaged 0-7 would show you Bangladeshis your real place near the bottom of the ladder.

Just dont repeat the last great failular of giving security to Shrilankan team. I read many Pakistani military personnel ran way from the attack site. great fan of Pakistani cricket and talent but please avoid the security problems.

we wont they have checked the security themselves. you can pray for something to go wrong but it wont :p::P and where did you read that anyway can you plz post the sources otherwise dont make stupid statements like that

Good news at last. What say the haters?

At least international cricket will revisit pakistan. May this treand continue.

Good luck and I am in BD now a days. Will watch it from here Insh'Allah.

Hey Idiot - Pakistani Military was not asked to protect Sri Lankan Team ( Nor is it their duty)..It was Pakistani Police and they did not run away they were killed.There was no Pakistani Military Personnel for protection of Sri Lanktan Team.

Ignorant at his best.

The High Court on Thursday halted for four weeks Bangladesh's planned tour of Pakistan.

At the same time, it questioned the legality of the Bangladesh Cricket Board's decision to send Bangladesh cricketers on a short trip to the strife-torn country.
:cry: :oops:

Lol Bangladesh is trolling Pakistan. Pakistan should cancel the tour itself, this is getting humiliating now. Seriously I think PCB would have a better chance with India. :cheesy:

Pehele our player ka lie security to dao

bhai security ap kay board nay 2 bar check ki hai aur dono bar han kahi ab agar yeh unprofessional ism aur bhachpana nahi tu aur kya hai ha?

Lol Bangladesh is trolling Pakistan. Pakistan should cancel the tour itself, this is getting humiliating now. Seriously I think PCB would have a better chance with India.

absolutely right i think we should just quit on bangladesh this is getting nowhere they want to act childish they can do it we should ask other boards atleast they will be professional enough to stay on one word and either say yes or no

Back
Top Bottom