What's new

Bangladesh confirms PAK tour

attachment.php

BD has turned out to be very competitive team recently so better watch out pakistan .
I feel like Bd might just win the matches

well we will try our best and good for a t20 match seeing as the world cup is coming we could use some training

OK HATERS ( There are some, open previous pak-bangla tour threads, leader darkinsky, raptor ) -i always said all those remarks by Kamal was to tackle anti-pak media ! Now all please go to pakistan cricket board and protest against the series as you all were saying Pakistan shouldnt play against minnows. Time wasting. Nah?

Where is this match?

On TV some channel said in Karachi.

BD has turned out to be very competitive team recently so better watch out pakistan .

any one win would meas same! May our bro BD get sucess or PK....

OK HATERS ( There are some, open previous pak-bangla tour threads, leader darkinsky, raptor ) -i always said all those remarks by Kamal was to tackle anti-pak media ! Now all please go to pakistan cricket board and protest against the series as you all were saying Pakistan shouldnt play against minnows. Time wasting. Nah?

We do say sorry on behalf of those 'haters bro' who just flame out instead of argument...goosa thook daalna chaye :D

I think Pakistan might loose the matches just to appreciate this move by Bangladeshi Team otherwise there is no way Bangladeshis can defeat Pakistani Team fair and square.

I think it's time to give youngsters like Khalid latif, Haris Sohail, Raza Hasan and others who have given good performance in recent Faysal bank T20 a chance in the national side.

I think Pakistan might loose the matches just to appreciate this move by Bangladeshi Team otherwise there is no way Bangladeshis can defeat Pakistani Team fair and square.

it is OVERLY big statement (proud to be Pakistani and arrogancy are different bro) as Bangladesh already has deafteaed World Champion Indian and Sri Lankan and we won by narrow margins (We must remember)...any one on the earth can win by the time as we all are human beings I feel with equal powers and intellects given by the SAME GOD (ALLAH)...

any one win would meas same! May our bro BD get sucess or PK....

We do say sorry on behalf of those 'haters bro' who just flame out instead of argument...goosa thook daalna chaye :D
I never get Goosa on pakistanis. There are reasons.. Both the countries have equal amount of haters. they just neutralize each other Lol...

I never get Goosa on pakistanis. There are reasons.. Both the countries have equal amount of haters. they just neutralize each other Lol...

we werent pissed off at bangladesh we were pissed of at the board which still pisses me off that the tour is not longer:p:P:P but what the heck may the best team win it would be great to see more of our youngsters like hammad azam and nasir jamsheed and more experience for a good wicket keeper called sarfraz ahmed i think zia ul haq should be given chances he is a pacer which we need and he bowled well in faisal bank and in the under 19 matches against the great chrity english university who did the first visit of pakistan in lahore stadium after the attacks

Game will be held in Gaddafi stadium Lahore ... Not Karachi.

woooohhhhhooooo i am so gonna go watch it

Back
Top Bottom