What's new

Bangladesh Army confirmed purchasing of Chinese made VT-5 Light Tanks and kasirga T-300 MLRS

The current situation in Rakhine state is not conducive to the repatriation of the Burmese Rohingya nationals.

Until something changes on the ground, the sorry souls will remain in limbo.

There are two things we can do to solve the rohingya problem.
1) Find a rohingya leader and armed and create a rohingya rebel group that is friendly towards bangladesh .
or
2) Armed the rapist,criminals , AL chhatra league in the country and send them to burma to fight.

There are two things we can do to solve the rohingya problem.
1) Find a rohingya leader and armed and create a rohingya rebel group that is friendly towards bangladesh .
or
2) Armed the rapist,criminals , AL chhatra league in the country and send them to burma to fight.
Chhatra league? Are you even serious??

We want a powerful Bangladesh, not any ''developed'' tag, which inherently has Western bias. India is world's 5th largest economy and 4th strongest military power, but they are still a developing country. Brazil is world's 9th largest economy but it does not has 'developed' tag. We want an economically larger Bangladesh and militarily stronger Bangladesh, which it should considering it's large population and already mid size economy, not some western approved tag. For that reason, if Bangladesh had to remain ''underdeveloped'' up to 3041AD in your whim then so it be. We don't care.
Now, you have changed your version. You say you want to build a powerful BD. But, can you tell us the recipe by which you can cook this country to be a powerful one? Only by big talking?

Develop the industries and then everything comes automatically. National wealth is produced in the industries although @Atlas thinks it is the butchering of people that made Europe industrialized, developed and rich. For them it was not needed to input science, technology and a thousand years of knowledge-based experience. Who can answer this?

Can I suggest BD people to butcher the people in Europe and America that will make BD industrialized and wealthy? Yes, it is already happening in Europe like bombing this city or that city. We have seen our people making big big promises and talking since 1947.

although @Atlas thinks it is the butchering of people that made Europe industrialized, developed and rich
I see that you have a tendency to fabricate things. It was you who were playing the record of civility and education of holy Europeans . But the reality is different . I do not blame you for this mentality , as our people are biased to fair skin people. Also they are too lazy to read history , rather they like to read novel and watch historical movies that contain little historical element .

However did you watch the historical movie , "The kingdom of Heaven" ? Where Balian of Ibelin as a super hero against saladin . Although it is not supported by history .

Can I suggest BD people to butcher the people in Europe and America that will make BD industrialized and wealthy? Yes, it is already happening in Europe like bombing this city or that city. We have seen our people making big big promises and talking since 1947.
The real problem is there were no such thing before 9/11 . Suddenly what happened that they started suicide bombing here and there ?However the people who are bombing here and there were first taught by westerners in order to break soviet union . Their own Frankenstein monster that are beating them as well as others , I see no connection with any ethnicity or religion .

But again ,since you love to fabricate people's messages , so you will fabricate everything that does not meet your criteria , and understanding it ( your method ) is not rocket science!

@bluesky

Last edited:
I see that you have a tendency to fabricate things. It was you who were playing the record of civility and education of holy Europeans . But the reality is different . I do not blame you for this mentality , as our people are biased to fair skin people. Also they are too lazy to read history , rather they like to read novel and watch historical movies that contain little historical element .

However did you watch the historical movie , "The kingdom of Heaven" ? Where Balian of Ibelin as a super hero against saladin . Although it is not supported by history .
Am I fabricating or I just stated what you wrote in your post before? Read below what you wrote. You have a tendency not to accept the truth. Because most people in BD are just like you, MM is kicking BD ***. Yet, you guys do not like to tackle Burma. Instead, some of you guys talk of building 3,000 km range missiles that will hit Delhi. Is not it a joke when you guys are fearful of MM, but talk long of India as if you can win over India by talking big. Very strange!! Your excerpt below:

"For many centuries Europe was neither developed nor educated . They had been butchering people ( Specially minority) since medieval era. Even in ww2 the holocaust is the latest act by Europeans . It's not only Nazi Germany , but there were many countries who were with Germany that time .

Educated and cultural people do not abuse religious minority . So your obsession with them is unclear . However you did not make it clear that why no Muslim countries are going to be developed in near future".

Please read somewhere that there were hundreds of scientists, physicians and mathematicians in Europe who worked for many centuries to develop the knowledge-based society of Europe. Since many of the basic knowledge and sample mechanic products are already is available, BD needs to develop its technologies one by one to become some centuries later at par with Europe.

This is what Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan did and this is what Vietnam is doing. There is no short cut rout to progress and wealth. Muslim countries are inapt to follow the examples of these countries. This is why I think Muslim countries will not develop.

Please answer that is convincing rather than many bla, bla, blas. Think why China could emulate the technology of Russian Mig-21 and build F-7 planes and BD cannot even build a tiny pump machine. China reverse engineered the plane, but can BD do it?

There are millions of technologies that need to be learned and put in use. Instead, BD has chosen a job of sending its youth to the ME to water the date trees. And, you guys here are talking of a rich Bd in 2041. Very shameful!!

Brothers, can we quit fighting and bickering amongst ourselves. Such behaviour will not get us anywhere.

Here, watch this and relax :

Now, you have changed your version. You say you want to build a powerful BD. But, can you tell us the recipe by which you can cook this country to be a powerful one? Only by big talking?

Develop the industries and then everything comes automatically. National wealth is produced in the industries although @Atlas thinks it is the butchering of people that made Europe industrialized, developed and rich. For them it was not needed to input science, technology and a thousand years of knowledge-based experience. Who can answer this?

আপনার মাথায় কি গ্যাস্ট্রিক হয়েছে? সব কিছু উল্টা বোঝেন কেন?

আপনার মাথায় কি গ্যাস্ট্রিক হয়েছে? সব কিছু উল্টা বোঝেন কেন?
Why are you calling names? State your points with logic instead of making personal attacks. You lose the debate and make personal attack, a very conventional Bengali Muslim mentality. Tell me where I am saying wrong and stop answering a person's statement sentence by sentence. People remain busy in countries unlike BD people.

I ask you to tell where I am wrong. You guys get angry when you hear the truth from me and get frustrated at the country not being developed. I am not responsible for that. It is you and your leaders who are responsible. This is why you keep on talking a baseless 2041 developed BD claim. Are you guys not yourself a mentally gastric person?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom