What's new

Bangladesh Army confirmed purchasing of Chinese made VT-5 Light Tanks and kasirga T-300 MLRS

Why are you calling names? State your points with logic instead of making personal attacks. You lose the debate and make personal attack, a very conventional Bengali Muslim mentality.

What are you trying to insinuate bhai?

who have a better arguments is not going to develop bangladesh. So relax and chill guys

"For many centuries Europe was neither developed nor educated . They had been butchering people ( Specially minority) since medieval era. Even in ww2 the holocaust is the latest act by Europeans . It's not only Nazi Germany , but there were many countries who were with Germany that time .

Educated and cultural people do not abuse religious minority . So your obsession with them is unclear . However you did not make it clear that why no Muslim countries are going to be developed in near future".
Where I have said that they are developed due to their past crimes ? Show me the line please .
Please read somewhere that there were hundreds of scientists, physicians and mathematicians in Europe who worked for many centuries to develop the knowledge-based society of Europe.
Everyone know the facts , but you also perhaps forgot that Muslims were very advance in those areas . Ever heard the name of Ibn Sina ( @Avicenna ) ,Omar Khaiyam ( probably you read his rubaiyaat , but perhaps forgot that he was a Mathematician too ), Al beruni , Al Hyatham ( Al hazen) , al-Khwarizmi, ibn rushed ( Averroes ) , and many others ?

Here is a list , you should take a look .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_in_medieval_Islamic_world

No one was uneducated person or marauding gang stars .

So yes if Europe can be developed , then Muslim world can also be developed as they had a far better history than Europe in the case of Humanity too . read this article , it was not written by Mullahs .

https://www.aish.com/jl/h/cc/48951681.html

You also can read this too .

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2617029/jewish/The-Bloody-Crusades.htm

The history was different ( unlike the western fed Mullahs teach people) and Jewish people had way better relationship with Muslims than Civilized European .

Both are from 2 ultra orthodox Jewish site , the Jewish whom nowadays Muslim Mullahs hate and spread hatred against them ( actually European made ; due to colonialisation the Mullahs were created by Europeans , so that through them the traditional enemy muslims can be demonized) .

At least read ,"The Arabian nights" , an erotic literature , and that is the prove that Muslim world was not too much conservative in sexual matters ( Even not in woman sexuality.Although I am not promoting pre marital sex , just stating the fact) , and later the Western created Mullahs gave fatwa to Muslim women to use Niqab as the sign of holiness . Do you even care to think on the matter ?

Now tell me if you write another book that is even half suggestive comparing Arabian nights , what our Mullahs ( Western made traitors ) will do . They will just tear the writer in pieces . Do you evehn care to think how to demonize a nation using paid Moles ?

You can search for more if you are interested . It is the prove that Muslim world was far more advance and elevate humanity than European world !

@bluesky

Last edited:
Nice. In my opinion, Bangladesh needs a monopoly supplier of arms like Russia and China are monopoly suppliers of Myanmar.

I think Turkey can become a no 1 supplier of military hardware to Bangladesh. Currently China is also there but I think we should look West instead of China.

Where I have said that they are developed due to their past crimes ? Show me the line please .

Everyone know the facts , but you also perhaps forgot that Muslims were very advance in those areas . Ever heard the name of Ibn Sina ( @Avicenna ) ,Omar Khaiyam ( probably you read his rubaiyaat , but perhaps forgot that he was a Mathematician too ), Al beruni , Al Hyatham ( Al hazen) , al-Khwarizmi, ibn rushed ( Averroes ) , and many others ?

Here is a list , you should take a look .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_in_medieval_Islamic_world

No one was uneducated person or marauding gang stars .

So yes if Europe can be developed , then Muslim world can also be developed as they had a far better history than Europe in the case of Humanity too . read this article , it was not written by Mullahs .

https://www.aish.com/jl/h/cc/48951681.html

You also can read this too .

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2617029/jewish/The-Bloody-Crusades.htm

Both are from 2 ultra orthodox Jewish site , the Jewish whom nowadays Muslim Mullahs hate and spread hatred against them ( actually European made ; due to colonialisation the Mullahs were created by Europeans , so that through them the traditional enemy muslims can be demonized) .

Although the history was different and Jewish people had way better relationship with Muslims than Civilized European .

You can search for more if you are interested . It is the prove that Muslim world was far more advance and elevate humanity than European world !

@bluesky
I have my answer before. Please do not go offtopic and spread it. Answer where did I say wrong about the co-called development programmse of BD. You are talking as if a snake, even without poison, can kill a person just by wishing so. BD population is void of that knowledge-poison. Can it bite and kill? I do not think so.

So, please do not write page after page to make me understand your fake idea of 2041 developed BD. Even China and India will remain developing countries at that time. Are you guys sure BD will get DEVELOPED status in 2041 and these two developing countries will not? Note that BD will remain an LDC/underdeveloped country for the next few years, not yet even a developing country.

Please do not go offtopic and spread it
In a military thread , development procedure is also off topic , isn't it ?
So, please do not write page after page to make me understand your fake idea of 2041 developed BD. Even China and India will remain developing countries at that time. Are you guys sure BD will get DEVELOPED status in 2041 and these two developing countries will not?
Did I say that ?
Note that BD will remain an LDC/underdeveloped country for the next few years, not yet even a developing country.
How you can be so sure? you are not a seer. You see that Bangladeshi people are talking more , never saw that Bangladeshi people are hard working as well.

And finally Rome was not built in a day , but if you want Bangladesh following your method ( some of are valid I admit ) overnight , then it's your problem .

Last edited:

Did I say that ?

How you can be so sure? you are not a seer. You see that Bangladeshi people are talking more , never saw that Bangladeshi people are hard working as well.

And finally Rome was not built in a day , but if you want Bangladesh following your method ( some of are valid I admit ) overnight , then it' your problem .
Stop answering in separate line by line. You have a very bad tendency. Know how to answer. I am not going to answer your continuous stupidity. Just tell me where are the industries that will pull BD to a developed status? It is still the poorest LDC and it is not even regarded a developing country. But, I wonfder if you know the difference between these terms. Learn and answer.

Did I say that ?

And finally Rome was not built in a day , but if you want Bangladesh following your method ( some of are valid I admit ) overnight , then it' your problem .
It is good if people work hard. But, the leadership is all time weak. They are unable to orient people's hardworking nature to industrially develop. A country can develop if industries are developed. With more and more industries people's job opportunities increase, salaries increase, purchasing power and living standard also increase.

When it happens, it is called a "Developing country". BD has only a few pockets of industries. Textile industries alone cannot pull the country too far. So, it will remain a poor underdeveloped and not even a developing country.

If you have other opinion, please send it with proper logic. But, remember, BD remains still an LDC (least developed country) or underdeveloped one 73 years after 1947. Hope, you guys will not deny this for the sake of argument. Whatever development it is making is "The Preparation for Developing" in economic term.

Do not please bash me for saying the truth.

Stop answering in separate line by line. You have a very bad tendency. Know how to answer. I am not going to answer your continuous stupidity. Just tell me where are the industries that will pull BD to a developed status? It is still the poorest LDC and it is not even regarded a developing country. But, I wonfder if you know the difference between these terms. Learn and answer.

It is good if people work hard. But, the leadership is all time weak. They are unable to orient people's hardworking nature to industrially develop. A country can develop if industries are developed. With more and more industries people's job opportunities increase, salaries increase, purchasing power and living standard also increase.

When it happens, it is called a "Developing country". BD has only a few pockets of industries. Textile industries alone cannot pull the country too far. So, it will remain a poor underdeveloped and not even a developing country.

If you have other opinion, please send it with proper logic. But, remember, BD remains still an LDC (least developed country) or underdeveloped one 73 years after 1947. Hope, you guys will not deny this for the sake of argument. Whatever development it is making is "The Preparation for Developing" in economic term.

We gained independence in 71, why are you fixated with 47?

Apart from that don't want to get involved in your argument with him, just curious why you keep touting the 47 timeline.

I am not going to answer your continuous stupidity.
My continuous stupidity or your continuous fabrication in previous post where you claimed that I said that Europeans were developed because of their crimes? First try to clean your own area beforfe blaming others .
Stop answering in separate line by line. You have a very bad tendency.
Perhaps not as bad as yours .
A country can develop if industries are developed. With more and more industries people's job opportunities increase, salaries increase, purchasing power and living standard also increase.
Bangladesh is also doing good at IT section . And also making electronics and smart phones , there are countless thread related to it and debate with you and others . Bangladesh is doing well in pharmaceutical sectors .

I know what LDC is . However Your obsession with Pakistan or 1947 always amazed me . Or is it a reverse play; the real obsession with India , that since India was partitioned we lost value ? Whatever it is you know it better . But Please keep in mind that it's only Sheikh Hasina who started the development and the real process started after political stabilization after 2015 . Because after 2015 no public property was destroyed in the name of restoration of democracy .

Yes before Hasina Ershad did something good but he was compelled to stop .But your loving Khaleda Zia did not develop this country a bit . On the contrary in her second term she was the patroness of demons and also became a traitor to Bangladeshi people . So now she is suffering .

So your 73 years is a bogus , even 49 years of our independent time Bangladesh was only looted by ruling class , before Ershad was in power . And later Hasina is doing great ( Hasina did good in her 1996 term too , but from 2009 the real development of Bangladesh has started ) , so basically we have actually 11 years of development , and from it 6 years were the destruction time of public property by BNP, for the sake of your strong democracy!

I neither bash you nor others , this is not my business . It's a forum and all of us are just discussing . But what is your truth I know it very well . I know you are an expat and lived very little time in your country , so your basic knowledge of Bangladesh is limited to papers and you know that nothing is more useless than the knowledge that is just inside a book , ( গ্রন্থগত বিদ্যা আর পর হস্তে ধণ , নহে বিদ্যা নহে ধন হলে প্রয়োজন) and you can not understand the ground reality of Bangladesh .

You see what an Indian (Nilgiri ; who hypocritically used to claimed himself pro Bangladeshi ) always try to prove that 2/3 of Bangladeshi people do not wash their hand with soap after finishing toilet work ? See how terrible the knowledge of papers and statistics only ? He promoted it because it was UNICEF statistic , never even use brain ( if he really has it ) that the statistics is based on few hundreds of people and they could be fed and give misinformation .

All are to defame Bangladeshi people , all are based on paper and online data that is useless and never represent a country .

But you are a Bangladeshi , so please do not rely on statistics. Just look at the ground reality . Bangladesh is doing much better comparing past days .And the development process had started only before 11 years , not 49 years ago .

Last edited:
My continuous stupidity or your continuous fabrication in previous post where you claimed that I said that Europeans were developed because of their crimes? First try to clean your own area beforfe blaming others .

Perhaps not as bad as yours .

Bangladesh is also doing good at IT section . And also making electronics and smart phones , there are countless thread related to it and debate with you and others . Bangladesh is doing well in pharmaceutical sectors .

I know what LDC is . However Your obsession with Pakistan or 1947 always amazed me . Or is it a reverse play; the real obsession with India , that since India was partitioned we lost value ? Whatever it is you know it better . But Please keep in mind that it's only Sheikh Hasina who started the development and the real process started after political stabilization after 2015 . Because after 2015 no public property was destroyed in the name of restoration of democracy .

Yes before Hasina Ershad did something good but he was compelled to stop .But your loving Khaleda Zia did not develop this country a bit . On the contrary in her second term she was the patroness of demons and also became a traitor to Bangladeshi people . So now she is suffering .

So your 73 years is a bogus , even 49 years of our independent time Bangladesh was only looted by ruling class , before Ershad was in power . And later Hasina is doing great ( Hasina did good in her 1996 term too , but from 2009 the real development of Bangladesh has started ) , so basically we have actually 11 years of development , and from it 6 years were the destruction time of public property by BNP, for the sake of your strong democracy!

I neither bash you nor others , this is not my business . It's a forum and all of us are just discussing . But what is your truth I know it very well . I know you are an expat and lived very little time in your country , so your basic knowledge of Bangladesh is limited to papers and you know that nothing is more useless than the knowledge that is just inside a book , ( গ্রন্থগত বিদ্যা আর পর হস্তে ধণ , নহে বিদ্যা নহে ধন হলে প্রয়োজন) and you can not understand the ground reality of Bangladesh .

You see what an Indian (Nilgiri ; who used to claimed to have pro Bangladeshi ) always try to prove that 2/3 of Bangladeshi people do not wash their hand with soap after finishing toilet work ? See how terrible the knowledge of papers and statistics only ? He promoted it because it was UNICEF statistic , never even use brain ( if he really has it ) that the statistics is based on few hundreds of people and they could be fed and give misinformation .

All are to defame Bangladeshi people , all are based on paper and online data that is useless and never represent a country .

But you are a Bangladeshi , so please do not rely on statistics. Just look at the ground reality . Bangladesh is doing much better comparing past days .And the development process had started only before 11 years , not 49 years ago .
Unlike many people from BD in this Forum, I am a busy man. Hence, I have not read much of this and many other of your posts because these are too lengthy to read and too difficult to understand for a half literate man like me.

Unlike many people from BD in this Forum, I am a busy man. Hence, I have not read much of this and many other of your posts because these are too lengthy to read
Yet you keep quoting only because you want to insult people indirectly . Like
too difficult to understand for a half literate man like me.
You are not half literate, but it's me who has very limited English skill and both of us know this, as well as other users know this too. But you just indirectly ( and arrogantly) said that you do not understand my posts or do not read it because of it , isn't it ?

However that does not matter , it's up to you . I am really not bothered by this . If you do not like to read my post or do not understand what I am trying to say , feel free to ignore them .

Last edited:
Yet you keep quoting only because you want to insult people indirectly . Like

You are not half literate, but it's me who have very limited English skill I know that . But you just indirectly ( and arrogantly) said that you do not understand my posts or do not read it because of it , isn't it ?

However that does not matter , it's up to you . I am really not bothered by this . If you do not like to read my post or do not understand what I am trying to say , feel free to ignore them .
I will read this post minutely afterwards because it is concise. But, however you tell me BD will gain a developed status by Hasina's 2041, I will not be convinced unless you give me proves with reference to modern economic theories formulated by many renowned economists in the west.

A few lines of citation on the stages of national economic development below. Note how Asian countries led by Japan followed this and finally developed though I, like many others, believe more in the Linear Economic Development Theory because there cannot be any real demarcation between 5 stages of development.

"Forms of economic nationalism and neo-mercantilism have also been key in Japan's development in the 19th and 20th centuries, and the more recent development of the Four Asian Tigers (Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore), and, most significantly, China".

I wonder, what theory is behind BD wish for economic development? I have reasons to believer that BD economists do not research on any theory and parrot what Hasina Bibi wants them to say.

Come 2041, Bangladesh will not be a developed country, period.

At best, we will be a strong developing economy.

Each country is different, has different culture, different ethnicities, different religion, different national aspirations, different struggles that bind the nation together,... No two countries are the same.

As such, the meaning of developed or developing will be different for each and the challenges on the way to achieve these aspirations will also be different.

There is no point in arguing over when Bangladesh will be developed like the western world, perhaps that might never happen.

Instead of trying to be like the others, we should aspire to be something different, something of our own, something we can all be proud of, not necessarily something we can gloat about.

I don't want us to aspire to be a world super power, what I want is Bangladesh as envisioned in '71 when our forefathers laid down their lives for a free Bangladesh where everyone is able to earn an honest living and live well, irrespective of their religious or financial status.

A Bangladesh with no poverty, no child labour, no corruption, no starvation/hunger, no religious violence, no income disparity, no border killings, no land grabbing, no nepotism is what we should all be working towards not some pipedream to achieve some status or commendation by 2041 or whenever.

A Bangladesh where a mother, doesn't have to send her 9 year old to work in the brick kiln is the Bangladesh that is enough for me and that's the Bangladesh I want and the Bangladesh I'm willing to work towards.

Bashing each other here will not achieve anything, verily we haven't gotten anywhere because of this pathetic habit of ours; bashing each other, even though we share more in common than we have differences.

Back
Top Bottom