What's new

Bangladesh Army confirmed purchasing of Chinese made VT-5 Light Tanks and kasirga T-300 MLRS

No I am a man.
As far as I know women are usually vicious. What is your opinion about yourself? However, there are some men also who tend to be vicious. I am not sure about you but your long long essay with circular arguments in most posts I wonder what is this, where do you belong?

What is your opinion about yourself?
In short ( since you do not read long answers) , I am a great friend to my friends/friendly people . I am one of the most vicious enemy to those people who want to buy my enmity .

For others I am a gentleman like many other people . Also neutral/at least try to remain neutral .I am a very simple and common man. It's about my real life .

In cyber life ( like pdf) , I only answer good comments ( most of time ) , I mostly ignore hostile,provocative, insulting and judgmental comments , because I do not care about them.

Last edited:
I am one of the most vicious enemy to those people who want to buy my enmity .
It is just your ego that may cause you heartburn, heartache and heart disease. Better to avoid. Anyway, this is off topic. How about new ideas about getting BD developed by taking many many decades? China and India are taking time to that. With so many technology in their hands they are still developing countries although their march started in 1950s.

BD has not yet started developing. What we are seeing now is the activities of "Preparation Stage" to enter the "Developing Stage". Preparation stage is the slow transition period from the traditional rural (peasant) society. BD remains still a peasant society with some pockets of small development.

By the way, if you read the economic development history of any of developed countries, the economic "Preparation Stage" takes a long long time before a country reaches the developing stage.

And, I have never heard there is any short-cut route to bypass the painful long period.

I will read this post minutely afterwards because it is concise. But, however you tell me BD will gain a developed status by Hasina's 2041, I will not be convinced unless you give me proves with reference to modern economic theories formulated by many renowned economists in the west.

A few lines of citation on the stages of national economic development below. Note how Asian countries led by Japan followed this and finally developed though I, like many others, believe more in the Linear Economic Development Theory because there cannot be any real demarcation between 5 stages of development.

"Forms of economic nationalism and neo-mercantilism have also been key in Japan's development in the 19th and 20th centuries, and the more recent development of the Four Asian Tigers (Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore), and, most significantly, China".

I wonder, what theory is behind BD wish for economic development? I have reasons to believer that BD economists do not research on any theory and parrot what Hasina Bibi wants them to say.
bro. I absolutely agree with you.

One country cannot follow the development of another country. you must follow your own actual situation. Find a suitable development way.

For example, Xinjiang Province. Xinjiang is a windy area. so Xinjiang built the world's largest wind farm. and Xinjiang Goldwind Technology is the world's largest manufacturer of wind turbines. export to the whole world. and Xinjiang is the largest polysilicon production base in China (and the world). BTW, Xinjiang also independently produces TBM (tunnel boring machine). and Xinjiang independently produces high-speed rail, subway, cars, industrial robot, machine tool, mining equipment, oil refining equipment....

I think Xinjiang can become a developed region by 2030. What do you think?

For Bangladesh. the basic industry is very important, please don't ignore it.

Sorry. My mistake. The world's largest wind farm is Jiuquan, Gansu Province.

360截图20200607000044251.jpg

How about new ideas about getting BD developed by taking many many decades? China and India are taking time to that. With so many technology in their hands they are still developing countries although their march started in 1950s.

BD has not yet started developing. What we are seeing now is the activities of "Preparation Stage" to enter the "Developing Stage". Preparation stage is the slow transition period from the traditional rural (peasant) society. BD remains still a peasant society with some pockets of small development.

By the way, if you read the economic development history of any of developed countries, the economic "Preparation Stage" takes a long long time before a country reaches the developing stage.

And, I have never heard there is any short-cut route to bypass the painful long period.
I have answered such questions several times , even I agreed with you lots of time about Industrialization . What I disagree and this is ,you want Bangladesh to make needle first and you hold the absurd idea that before making needle ( or steam engine Bangladesh must not focus on electronics and IT sector , as steam engine is first industrial revolution product) .

Look I never said that Bangladesh will be developed by 2041 , even I opposed the idea many times . But in few previous comments you just forcibly tried to put words in my mouth. And also fabricated my messages.

But yes I believe that by 2041 or before Bangladesh will choose the path of industrialization and will reduce it's dependency on garments only .

Finally from the very beginning I have been saying that Bangladesh is developing ( not in the sense of your developed country ) at good pace comparing the past days , but that is not like some of our compatriots here say , or our ministers rant .

In the end , I believe if you do not have alternative income source , you will not make a strong place in the world.

Look at the oil price war between Russia and Saudi Arabia . Will Saudi win this war ? No , Saudi will go Bankrupt if oil price fall dangerously because oil is the only major income source for Saudi . On the other hand , Russia has alternatives .

So bottom line is , indeed Bangladesh need to be industrialized and should have many other economic option other than garments only . But not like such irrationally that you always promote.

Last edited:
Unlike many people from BD in this Forum, I am a busy man. Hence, I have not read much of this and many other of your posts because these are too lengthy to read and too difficult to understand for a half literate man like me.

They just want you to be selective so you conform to their beliefs.

The point I illustrated a while here is if you pick a certain bunch of data, why exclude another bunch of data...and then go so far to reject discussion/analysis of which data is most credible...esp when a newer one conflicts with an earlier one?

Their attitude will just extend to everything at length while they sip 300 taka tea in whichever ivory tower compound thinking/asserting thats the complete reality for BD too....because it give a nice emotional feeling.

If you rather seek a consistent platform (as you are clearly a cut above the rest here, and you simply want to speak plainly) to engage all facets (good, bad and the ugly), you will not find many genuine takers here. That in itself says a lot about the real situation too. People fear the truth when they are dependent on dreaming this long.

I have answered such questions several times , even I agreed with you lots of time about Industrialization . What I disagree and this is ,you want Bangladesh to make needle first and you hold the absurd idea that before making needle ( or steam engine Bangladesh must not focus on electronics and IT sector , as steam engine is first industrial revolution product) .

Look I never said that Bangladesh will be developed by 2041 , even I opposed the idea many times . But in few previous comments you just forcibly tried to put words in my mouth. And also fabricated my messages.

But yes I believe that by 2041 or before Bangladesh will choose the path of industrialization and will reduce it's dependency on garments only .

Finally from the very beginning I have been saying that Bangladesh is developing ( not in the sense of your developed country ) at good pace comparing the past days , but that is not like some of our compatriots here say , or our ministers rant .

In the end , I believe if you do not have alternative income source , you will not make a strong place in the world.

Look at the oil price war between Russia and Saudi Arabia . Will Saudi win this war ? No , Saudi will go Bankrupt if oil price fall dangerously because oil is the only major income source for Saudi . On the other hand , Russia has alternatives .

So bottom line is , indeed Bangladesh need to be industrialized and should have many other economic option other than garments only . But not like such irrationally that you always promote.

Where do you find irrationality. Your Hasina Bibi and you yourself are irrational. Unless the country gains experience with basic technologies of producing needles or locomotives, there is no reason to believe it will be able to do good on higher technologies in an expansive way. BD Railway bought Locomotives from America only yesterday. America the superpower builds these but a poor blackish BD people shy away from doing the same and you put argument on its favor is not plausible.

A semi-superpower China produces small sewing machines and needles, but you think BD's 160 million people need not produce them is not plausible to me. Do not please say stupid things as if there is a short-cut route to develop. BD always needs these two items. So, they must be produced here. The thing is, we are going after a night dream imagination.

I am not going to be lengthy. But, BD has a huge population in a small area. Singapore is also small and overpopulated but it has used these to its advantage. This area and vast population factor in BD must be properly used to build economy.

Hasina Bibi's so-called 4IR technology is a 21 century joke to hoodwink the population. All those small IT activities do not belong to 4IR. Even Japan with such an educated group of population is struggling with the 4IR. 4IR is needed in developed countries where they have a huge number of 1IR, 2IR and 3IR industries that they are unable to fully operate because of lowered population number. So, they need 4IR technologies to run machines with the help of 4IR technology. Why are you putting the cart before the horse in BD?

Bd cannot even produce needles with such a huge manpower. Does it need then 4IR when millions remain unemployed? All bullshit. Instead, BD should think more about home electrical appliances that can be consumed domestically and will improve the quality of life. Home appliances belong in between 2IR and 3IR.

By the way, can BD produce even very small needles or locomotive? Ask your govt to do it. A country of 160 million cannot produce small things should stop talking of development with large things. Development is for countries like China, India and Vietnam.

BD is full of your kind of short-sighted people who do not see even when shown the path. Development is not for the big talking, egoist and good-for-nothing people. Watering date trees in Arabian deserts will remain their only achievement.

Last edited:
Headstart by colonizing, terrorising and dehumanising other races and nations.
Colonizing, terrorizing and dehumanizing were preceded by technological advances by the westerners. They are the creators of technology. So, in effect, high technology nations ruled and colonized over the non-technology Paradise seeking nations. The latter with no technology now ride boats with holes in the bottom to reach technology shores, beg for visa and employment, and love to work there as their willing slaves.

These slaves enjoy all the technology-created amenities in the western world and live a better life than even the rich Thugs and fake patriots in their local countries.

Last edited:
Colonizing, terrorizing and dehumanizing were preceded by technological advances by the westerners. They are the creators of technology. So, in effect, high technology nations ruled and colonized over the non-technology Paradise seeking nations. The latter with no technology now ride boats with holes in the bottom to reach technology shores, beg for visa and employment, and love to work there as their willing slaves.

These slaves enjoy all the technology-created amenities live in the western world and live a better life than even the rich thieves in their local countries.

Vicious but true.

BD is full of your kind of short-sighted people who do not see even when shown the path.
This is called short sightedness .Read your own post again .

So, when do you think there will be a war between India and BD? People should plan for the near future. To me the near future is MM. What are your weapons suggestions in that case?

PS: The real problem of some people is , they do not understand their problem and always chest beat and proclaim themselves different from thousand others . Although other than some intellectuals(or people who either do not know the ground reality , or have some agenda) , nobody give them the slightest fuk ( to their rant).

However , @Homo Sapiens already gave the best dose. I think that was enough .

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bang...sirga-t-300-mlrs.644646/page-10#post-12394681

Last edited:
There are two things we can do to solve the rohingya problem.
1) Find a rohingya leader and armed and create a rohingya rebel group that is friendly towards bangladesh .
or
2) Armed the rapist,criminals , AL chhatra league in the country and send them to burma to fight.
You taunted me by saying that my knowledge on defence is shit however you are the same arsehole who wants Chhatra league to fight on behalf of BD army Lolz hahaha. This is your knowledge on defence?

BDR, BAF, BN, BA shob shesh ar ekhon shoja Chhatra league?

You taunted me by saying that my knowledge on defence is shit however you are the same arsehole who wants Chhatra league to fight on behalf of BD army Lolz hahaha. This is your knowledge on defence?

BDR, BAF, BN, BA shob shesh ar ekhon shoja Chhatra league?
Anyone with a brain can tell it was sarcasm, oh wait your the guy that believe that wikipedia is a reliable source :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom