What's new

Bangladesh Airforce inviting tender for 8 MRCA

Don't you see owaisi debate video?

Indian muslims are far better than muslims in pakistan..
Yes by a political leader:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Do you have statistics from verified source to prove your claim?. How much Muslims share in Govt body?, can we have graphic charts which shows where Indian Muslims were in 1947 and today were are they standing?
You know we have to prove out statements in PDF as per the rules. Please share with us your prove for your statement

Some Pakistanis are rather jealous of the superior BD economy and are getting envious at the quality military equipment that BD is buying from Russia and China.
I am fully support in every development but your statement smell bad. Since when BD economy is batter then Pakistan?. Your PM licking Indian boots so that she can have some bones and we are independent country and always speak India with eye to eye. So Tell me where are you standing morally. Money is not everything and become a vassal state to feet your people is not a good option, because by doing this you betray your country. Anyway best of luck with your progress and May Allah help you guys to come out from Indian influence

Yes by a political leader:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Do you have statistics from verified source to prove your claim?. How much Muslims share in Govt body?, can we have graphic charts which shows where Indian Muslims were in 1947 and today were are they standing?
You know we have to prove out statements in PDF as per the rules. Please share with us your prove for your statement

I am fully support in every development but your statement smell bad. Since when BD economy is batter then Pakistan?. Your PM licking Indian boots so that she can have some bones and we are independent country and always speak India with eye to eye. So Tell me where are you standing morally. Money is not everything and become a vassal state to feet your people is not a good option, because by doing this you betray your country. Anyway best of luck with your progress and May Allah help you guys to come out from Indian influence

:rofl::rofl: He is not from BJP or Cong, he is from MIM... listen again.. he gave shut up call..

As PAF go for FC31 and BAF has J10b, so peace. No need to get laughing stock for Indians. BD is an independent country, worth of being trusted. Don't let Indians drive a wedge between you guys. Stay positive and wish for the best.

LoL....

India is in no position dictate BD what to do and what shall not be done. Pakistan is our ally and BD is our good buddy, any cheap shot to drive a wedge between is void. We are not here to contain India, we just help India realize the geo-political reality.

As a seller, you can't reject your customer' order if he is willing to pay.

As a friend of Pakistan, we respect them lot. PAF offer Jf17 to BD and was enphumismly rejected. Then China offers JF17 BLk3 manufactured by CAC, also rejected cause BAF doesn't want the same fighter jet As Myammar airforce. So BAF start to ask for J10b, simply as it. Frank and straight.

The sales of J10b is a strong signal sent by Chinese government to Burma government, to stay away from Chinese border and behave yourself.

No need to argue it again at here.

chinese j10s are equivalent to usa f16
i have a question about j10 b
is that if you compare to the f16 in realistic way which block will it fall under

is that if you compare to the f16 in realistic way which block will it fall under
F-16 matured over the years with inputs from so many different airforces. Its one of a kind.
J-10b will take some time to catch up with. But its a great platform to build from there.

Post me a link of statistics and i ignore all politician and they all have there own agenda. Post me statistics about Muslims as you claim.

he represent to Muslim league vocal for Indian muslims...

nope F 16 with it's weapon package more than what j 10 can offer...but the thing is, it is more matured platform..

India is in no position dictate BD what to do and what shall not be done. Pakistan is our ally and BD is our good buddy, any cheap shot to drive a wedge between is void. We are not here to contain India, we just help India realize the geo-political reality.

I don't understand what's wrong with you and Pakistani members here. Bangladesh is buying Russian jets from Russia and somehow we always get dragged in this... I mean WTH man?

You haven't sold a single J-10 to any foreign country and even to your close friend Pakistan.

Sorry man but putting pics doesn't fulfil BAF's needs.

Their money, their wish.

BAF has been using MiG-29s for a very long time.

I don't understand what's wrong with you and Pakistani members here. Bangladesh is buying Russian jets from Russia and somehow we always get dragged in this... I mean WTH man?

You haven't sold a single J-10 to any foreign country and even to your close friend Pakistan.

Sorry man but putting pics doesn't fulfil BAF's needs.

Their money, their wish.

BAF has been using MiG-29s for a very long time.

BAF won't rely only on twin jets rather a combination of twin engine and single engine jets is preferable. So far, for twin engines, we are using Mig-29s and for single engines, F-7s. We will procure Su-30 as the twin engine jets while J-10Bs will be procured as the single engine jets to replace the F-7s.

The upgraded J-10A (FC-20) for PAF was on par with F-16 block-40 and that is one of many reasons PAF didn't pursue it as MLUed F-16s were superior to those.

J10b probably fall under BLK52, J10c is somehow like BLK60 plus.

It depends on the money customer willing to pay. The higher the price, the higher is the configuration setup.

The upgraded J-10A (FC-20) for PAF was on par with F-16 block-40 and that is one of many reasons PAF didn't pursue it as MLUed F-16s were superior to those.

The actual reason was that the J-10s were no superior than the F-16s and the PAF did not want the cost and complexity of supporting another aircraft type.

I would say J-10C would be at least a match for any F-16, in fact it would be superior at long-range BVR duels as it has the delta-canard design that excels in this area

J10b probably fall under BLK52, J10c is somehow like BLK60 plus.

It depends on the money customer willing to pay. The higher the price, the higher is the configuration setup.
There is a c variant now? In development or out in market for sale?

Back
Top Bottom