What's new

Bangladesh Airforce inviting tender for 8 MRCA

JFT's dual type data link is not Chinese its Pakistani solution so its not available to BD's J-10s and will Chinese allow you integration of western systems like targetting pod, BVR, ARM, MAWS, ECM etc. Or west will allow BD to give access to their stuff to Chinese engineers for integration, the answer is no, here JFT is superior as it is build on that integration concept and with Mid Air Refueling it will be very potent weapons against BD, because Mayanmar can integrate western systems and standoff weapons like SOW or H-2 for striking inside BD without crossing border, and Pakistan can make sure BD don't get all goodies what J-10 can have from China as Hassina's BD is hostile towards it.
First of all no western country will sell us awacs or a2a, a2g weapons, nor we have that kind of money or the willingness to buy them.

wait i thought the bgi versions of f-7s came with compatibility of data integration of both east and western weapons.... can someone verify this?
Yes, they can be modified to fire Matra magic missiles .

Also BAF's own technicians are capable of carry out various kind of modifications themselves. For Example BAF used American helmets on F-7, BAF technicians carried out modifications to enable the aircraft to support those helmets.
Another example is BAF's older Mil Mi 17 helicopters were retrofitted with French communication systems from Fuga majister trainers. Once a com onboard a mi 17 broke down. Due to spare shortage, techies completely replaced with a com system from an old fuga majister. They realised it work better than the original, so they replaced all of the com system of all mi 17 with the Fuga majister's com system.

Can your BGI communicate with western AWACS like erieye, E-2 etc. or it can data link with western fighter like F-16s?
There is comprehensive solutions available. For instance recently inducted Type 56 corvettes were integrated into BN's Combat Management & integrated network which is a Thales designed system. Type 56B carries an datalink equivalent to western Link 16.

Last edited:
Both are comparable on most capabilities and Block-3 will be on par with J-10C so how you can expect block-2 is inferior to J-10B, remember B model retain design changes based on JFT DSI.

JFT of Mayanmar could have more weapons integration then J-10B because it is using all weapons available to Pakistan from west too.

buyer of JFT can have western engine and avionics if it can afford it but J-10 can not have this luxury.

No JF-17 is no way comparable to J-10 version for version.

JF-17 is a cheap decent fighter and cannot take on
a high-performance plane like J-10.

In 1996 when Myanmar tried to attack Bangladesh , it was Pakistan first stood up for Bangladesh, promised to send supply. When Bangladesh fighter got destroyed by cyclone, it was Pakistan sent fighters as stop gap measure. Those are history now.

Awami league on indian instruction made a worst Pakistan enemy. So now present day "Bangladesh" is an "enemy of enemy is my friend" for both Pakistan and Myanmar. Its not just weapon sale, there are strategic hostility awami league created. indian and awami league cheerleaders should own the result.

lol it's BD wish to purchase Su 30, Why you are burning? lol
I have no problem for BAF going for So30, instead i feel happy for them. They can use the 500 millions USD aid you gave them.

I think there won't be a war between BD and Myammar?:coffee:

You stop behaving weird.. now a days each and every post coming from you, nothing less than a 50cent warrior.. each and every country play it's card, china always tried to influence other countries... no matter you accept or deny..
India send Dalai Lama to AP, where is your friendship.

You stop behaving weird.. now a days each and every post coming from you, nothing less than a 50cent warrior.. each and every country play it's card, china always tried to influence other countries... no matter you accept or deny..
I'm not going against you personally, I have problem with your government.

BAF won't rely only on twin jets rather a combination of twin engine and single engine jets is preferable. So far, for twin engines, we are using Mig-29s and for single engines, F-7s. We will procure Su-30 as the twin engine jets while J-10Bs will be procured as the single engine jets to replace the F-7s.

Is J-10B on sale for foreign air forces?

CAC is interested in pitching the FC-1 to other countries instead.

In 2008, Pakistan's then president Musharaf had gone to China to acquire the J-10As, which was posted here on PDF and discussed very passionately by all members.

However, nothing materialised. This indicates that China isn't interested in selling its top-end fighter jet to other countries; at least for now.

Please show me a link which says China offers J-10 aircraft to any foreign air forces.

What squadron of the Indian Air force would these fighter jets fit into? :pop:

You know you are trolling right?

Oh but our BD friends will differ from you on that opinion.

Just check Bangladesh or Myanmar sections of this forum itself and you will see that they don't really like each other.

In 2008, Pakistan's then president Musharaf had gone to China to acquire the J-10As, which was posted here on PDF and discussed very passionately by all members.

However, nothing materialised. This indicates that China isn't interested in selling its top-end fighter jet to other countries; at least for now.

Please show me a link which says China offers J-10 aircraft to any foreign air forces.

You know you are trolling right?

Just check Bangladesh or Myanmar sections of this forum itself and you will see that they don't really like each other.
We don't like each other as well, does it mean China and India will have a war?

In 1996 when Myanmar tried to attack Bangladesh , it was Pakistan first stood up for Bangladesh, promised to send supply. When Bangladesh fighter got destroyed by cyclone, it was Pakistan sent fighters as stop gap measure. Those are history now.

Awami league on indian instruction made a worst Pakistan enemy. So now present day "Bangladesh" is an "enemy of enemy is my friend" for both Pakistan and Myanmar. Its not just weapon sale, there are strategic hostility awami league created. indian and awami league cheerleaders should own the result.
BecUse era had had a good relation with parvez and they were friends and colleagues before.
Fighters send by Pakistan was destroyed in cyclone along with Bangladeshi ones... we had basically nothing... nada!

I have no problem for BAF going for So30, instead i feel happy for them. They can use the 500 millions USD aid you gave them.

We are going to build patrol boats like they wanted us to use that money for, buying it from em! Lmao XD

BecUse era had had a good relation with parvez and they were friends and colleagues before.
Fighters send by Pakistan was destroyed in cyclone along with Bangladeshi ones... we had basically nothing... nada!

We are going to build patrol boats like they wanted us to use that money for, buying it from em! Lmao XD
Patrol boats? More like a fishing trawler.

We don't like each other as well, does it mean China and India will have a war?

Not every country's equation is like that. BD and Myanmar have a demographic issue. India and China don't have that problem.

Bangladesh will be the first customer.
https://view.inews.qq.com/a/20170319A0591300

Please show me a link which says China offers J-10 aircraft to any foreign air force
J 10B is cleared for export. PLAAF has more advance J 10C & semi stealh J 10D in pipeline.

The issue with PAF was completely different from what you said. It's silly to say China will deny Pakistan any technology other than very crucial to China's own security, which J 10A wasn't.

The issue was PAF wasn't on same page with Musharraf on it. J 10A didn't offer PAF any new capabilities over F 16. So PAF decided that spending money on a new platform on the same weight category is unnecessary. So they go with Jf 17 which gives them same capabilities as J10 in the lightweight category. Ask any knowledgeable Pak member, they will say the same.
Another one was engine issue. J10 used an Saturn engine which Russia didn't cleared China to export to third country. Same issue with Jf 17, which Pakistan solved later.
In case of BAF there is no issue like those. Russia will happily accept royaliti for engines or directly sell engines, since they are also selling Su 30 to BAF. J 10 B will be some extra bonus for Russians. And not to mention China now has their own engine to offer.

We have nothing against anyone. If burma gov. rest with their lunacy & provocation & act civil, their is no issue.

Not every country's equation is like that. BD and Myanmar have a demographic issue. India and China don't have that problem.
Demographic issues will be addressed in civil manner in accordance to international law & diplomatic procedures. The sooner our burman friends realise that it's futile to provoke BD & starts acting sanely & civilly, the better for them.

Last edited:
India has even bigger problems with china according to your politicians. You don't just send warships to another countries sea when millions go hungry in your own country.

Block-2/3 are not cheap birds even block-2 have western ECM and Targeting pod which J-10 don't have now.

J-10 & JFT have pros and cons but there is not huge difference between them and BD version will be water down one as China knows how close India is with BD.

Back
Top Bottom