What's new

Bangladesh Airforce inviting tender for 8 MRCA

An

Any of the chinese planes, hell any plane would be better.

You have two enemies

Burma of which you have a healthy distrust

India which your regime acquiesce to

Ultimately you will be forced to rely on india to supply and maintain your primary fighter putting you on a leash

This decision is either incredibly stupid or worse outright treacherous

You need to get your geopolitical awareness up.

BD buys their weapons from Russia for a very long time. Their base infrastructure is well equipped for Russian fighters than buying Chinese fighters alone.

Also, your country Pakistan is yet to receive the J-10s that were ordered by the then President Musharraf at that time before 2008.

Which means China isn't selling J-10 to anyone, including you and Bangladesh.

BD doesn't want JF-17 which is a new platform altogether, meaning extra cost to set up spares, stores, training, personnel, stock of parts and repair units.

Russian jets on the other hand are from a single company called UAC now which has both MIG and Sukhoi design bureaus under one roof and under Russian government.

First correct your basic and then i will correct my grammar according. You made again same mistake. Remember in English we always write Countries with First Capital.

We are working on our 5th Generation program so we don't have to worry about Koreans and Turkish. We have our own timeline for our program. You guys take care about (b as per your grammar)Bangladesh and we have several systems to do the job and Fighter jet is just another option to do the job. Pakistan is nuclear triad country.
you know im doing this purposely right? I could have started with a capital letter now.... i didnt i should have inserted apostrophe but i didnt... you dont have to be my english teacher bruh!

First correct your basic and then i will correct my grammar according. You made again same mistake. Remember in English we always write Countries with First Capital.

We are working on our 5th Generation program so we don't have to worry about Koreans and Turkish. We have our own timeline for our program. You guys take care about (b as per your grammar)Bangladesh and we have several systems to do the job and Fighter jet is just another option to do the job. Pakistan is nuclear triad country.
cool... you also do understand that any nuclear conflict is a mutually assured destruction which actually prevents parties with nuclear arms to use them in the first place.... unless you;re north korea

English E capital
and still i will purposely do the same mistake acknowledging youre right... and i wont end my post with a period

Any of the Chinese planes

PAF has had top line planes for over 60 years now.

Our airforce pilots have outdone the indians in aircombat and the Israelis and Soviets when they came face to face, we have flown everything from Sabres to F16s and had access to GCC inventory to assess

Between us and the Chinese it is PAF that has more combat experience

JF-17s are join venture where Pakistan's experience led development and requirements

We can boost production upto 25 planes snd as subsequent blocks come online they will replace all legacy fighters

Compared to this BAF is monkey balls, we are doing whilst you have pie in the sky dreams of Pakfa and some Bangali prototype

Su30s were never sn option for us outside fanboys imagination
But we despise indians, hate their guts, we understand they are our enemy so even if we bought the Su30 we wouldn't let any indian, or poorly made indian part anywhere near the plane
Bangladesh is steeped in treachery your governments survival depends on indian support, you have been led into a trap where you buy a plane your enemy has hundreds of
You dont get full maintenance capabilities with 12 planes dopey, you will need to rely on Russia or India (even they have the same problem snd are trying to buy the required spare parts making capability) maintenance and service etc will be much easier with india next door then Russia and that is the trap you have stepped into

Pakistani relations with China snd Turkey are much stronger than yours and our airforce much more capable and innovative we are working with both to prepare for a 5th gen option that will be Pakistan specific unlike your general hoping for Pakfa nonsense

there will be no end for chest thumping.. If you have that much capability and highstandard spares as for you, you might have captured kashmir by now... lol

cool... you also do understand that any nuclear conflict is a mutually assured destruction which actually prevents parties with nuclear arms to use them in the first place.... unless you;re north korea
I think you have little understanding about forces. Nuclear triad terms used when a country have technology to delivered conventional and as well Nuclear arm weapon via all three forces(Army, Navy and Air force) but since you are not very much aware of these things. I think i am wasting my time on you

I dont care about your JF-17. It will just not meet our requirement. We need a high performance fighter like F-16/J-10 and a long range multi role like SU-30. Bottom line is already defined, tender is already out.

The last part, even if we suck up to India or merge with India or whatever in your fiction, we will still dominate eastern part of Indian sub continent. Do not worry. We been with India for 5000 years.

Dominating eastern part in what sense? in pole vaulting?. I have no issues for the rest post, but your claim too funny..

If you have read... our plans is to get 160 fighter jets before 2030... according to studies conducted previously... 10sqd will be sufficient for us to defend our airspace. Let's wait ad see shall we? Pakistan is making planes that china designed for em... we are on our own atm... BAF has expressed hope of our first prototype by 2021...
we are building our air defence network effectively now

Pakistan has only one fifth gen choice and that's j31.... they won't get j20. Meanwhile for us we have two options... j31 or pak fa both not ready yet and both will be seen on other air forces post 2025 so not very sure but it's a future we have in mind.
I remember Pakistan wanted to get sukhois and talks about how cool the plane is on this forum... and back then nobody bought up the same concerns you're having regarding India... and when Russia refused the idea of selling sukhoi to Pakistan everything calmed down.
And look what a position Pakistan is in... f-16 in future will be built in India and India won't sell spares to heir enemy... meanwhile mirages are getting too old and needs to be retired too and so do those f7s... meanwhile around 12 airframe is being manufactured in Pakistan a year and is hardly keeping up with the demand.... worry about your country man. We'll worry about ours.

Please don't bring Pakistan in discussion it has nothing to do with it and Pakistan currently have 3 (TFX, KFX, J-XX) options all with full ToT if Pakistan chose to be partner in any of those, PAF is also looking to bring all allies together to make in-house 5.5gen bird as per air chief.

Please don't bring Pakistan in discussion it has nothing to do with it and Pakistan currently have 3 (TFX, KFX, J-XX) options all with full ToT if Pakistan chose to be partner in any of those, PAF is also looking to bring all allies together to make in-house 5.5gen bird as per air chief.
J-20 isn't for sale though. and the discussion of Pakistan came in not to insult it did it? it's a forum, a place where healthy discussion and debate takes place.... so i don;t see the problem why not... since we are talking about jets as the main topic of discussion

Your not being offered Jf17 are you crazy, you can't be trusted

You are gadaar you will sell us out

You will dominate nothing, you ate subservient to a hindutva India and you will suffer like Indian Muslims

Don't you see owaisi debate video?

Indian muslims are far better than muslims in pakistan..

J-20 isn't for sale though. and the discussion of Pakistan came in not to insult it did it? it's a forum, a place where healthy discussion and debate takes place.... so i don;t see the problem why not... since we are talking about jets as the main topic of discussion

Where did I mention about J-20???

they did... its called azad kashmir!

We only stopped pak advancement in Kashmir. When maha raja decision pending pak started invading kashmir, then we mobilised our troops and stopped them.

Allies?? whom? There is no such thing called 5.5 .. Even raptor considered 5th gen despite the fact it is far more advanced than Pak fa or j 20 or 31.

You need to get your geopolitical awareness up.

BD buys their weapons from Russia for a very long time. Their base infrastructure is well equipped for Russian fighters than buying Chinese fighters alone.

Also, your country Pakistan is yet to receive the J-10s that were ordered by the then President Musharraf at that time before 2008.

Which means China isn't selling J-10 to anyone, including you and Bangladesh.

BD doesn't want JF-17 which is a new platform altogether, meaning extra cost to set up spares, stores, training, personnel, stock of parts and repair units.

Russian jets on the other hand are from a single company called UAC now which has both MIG and Sukhoi design bureaus under one roof and under Russian government.

We are not selling Bengali's JF17
We didn't opt for J10 reasons are numerous but hinge round the fact that JF17s have been a major success as a programme and will evolve into similar capabilities as F16s and J10 so having 3_different platforms in the same capability range was pointless

We only stopped pak advancement in Kashmir. When maha raja decision pending pak started invading kashmir, then we mobilised our troops and stopped them.

Allies?? whom? There is no such thing called 5.5 .. Even raptor considered 5th gen despite the fact it is far more advanced than Pak fa or j 20 or 31.

Go check what PAF CAS have said and F-22 is of 90s tech a 5.5 gen will be initiated after 2025.

Back
Top Bottom