What's new

Bangladesh Airforce inviting tender for 8 MRCA

Bro, please calm down a bit lol.

BD is not buying PAK-FA as it is a piece of crap to be honest and the Indians may also have it. The J-31 is likely to be the 5th generation plane that starts entering BAF service around 2025 onwards.

As for the SU-30SME, BD really has no choice as it needs a heavy fighter that can support BD Navy out in the Bay of Bengal and China wont sell any of the J-11-series plane abroad.

Dont worry about BAF only buying stuff that India has as it looks very likely that the primary air-superiority fighter will be the J-10B. On the other hand, having aircraft like Mig-29 and Su-30 will work the other way as it will help BAF pilots train against them to be prepared for air-combat against IAF.

It looks almost certain that the primary fighter of BAF will be J-10B.
It is an excellent plane and BD can afford it as China is likely to give a steep discount as well as easy repayment terms.

SU-30SME will most likely to be an advanced version as the tender stated that it needed an ESA radar.

Its not worry for the BAF more contempt

Its not worry for the BAF more contempt

Why the contempt?

BAF cannot buy what it wants and in large numbers as the funds are simply not there.

Luckily BD economy is now booming and money will become available to start building an air-force as large and as sophisticated as the PAF but this is an already started plan that will run to 2030.

If you have read... our plans is to get 160 fighter jets before 2030... according to studies conducted previously... 10sqd will be sufficient for us to defend our airspace. Let's wait ad see shall we? Pakistan is making planes that china designed for em... we are on our own atm... BAF has expressed hope of our first prototype by 2021...
we are building our air defence network effectively now

Pakistan has only one fifth gen choice and that's j31.... they won't get j20. Meanwhile for us we have two options... j31 or pak fa both not ready yet and both will be seen on other air forces post 2025 so not very sure but it's a future we have in mind.
I remember Pakistan wanted to get sukhois and talks about how cool the plane is on this forum... and back then nobody bought up the same concerns you're having regarding India... and when Russia refused the idea of selling sukhoi to Pakistan everything calmed down.
And look what a position Pakistan is in... f-16 in future will be built in India and India won't sell spares to heir enemy... meanwhile mirages are getting too old and needs to be retired too and so do those f7s... meanwhile around 12 airframe is being manufactured in Pakistan a year and is hardly keeping up with the demand.... worry about your country man. We'll worry about ours.
First of all Pakistan is in very good position and we have three options for our 5th Generation program but we already invested in Chinese 5th Generation program in both technically and financially. BD don't have Chinese options because both China and Pakistan know BD links with India and both may loose advantage over India if top product will be handed over to BD.
F16 deal will not hurts us but it give Pakistan a great advantage because Pakistan know every inch of F16 and we can use this experiance against India(which India never want). If US did that then Pakistan can also get Financial benefit by suing US Enterprises and this will definitely give bad name to US is open market and US will be no longer trusted source for every country. So if you think F16 can be made in India then that is your dream and almost impossible dream.
All and above we didn't sale our pride and we are Nuclear power. So we are in great shape to compare with any nation on earth. Our economy is going up and soon we will be one of fastest growing economy in the world witout licking Indian boot

F16 deal will not hurts us but it give Pakistan a great advantage because Pakistan know every inch of F16 and we can use this experiance against India(which India never want). If US did that then Pakistan can also get Financial benefit by suing US Enterprises and this will definitely give bad name to US is open market and US will be no longer trusted source for every country. So if you think F16 can be made in India then that is your dream and almost impossible dream.
The US denied parts to Iran. They denied GPS service to India. Did that cause any damage to US? India never said it would induct F-16. We said we will make F-16:lol: At low cost. So that Lockheed Martin can make more profit.

thanks bruv!
yeah SME is the latest variant in su30 range.

didn;t deny that.... mentioned that earlier.... but hey f104 starfighters of PAF didn;t do all that well in bay of bengal against soviet mig 21s in 1971. ;)

yes but admit that it's a jet built solely by chinese expertise... and they had the basics from a mig 21 successor that soviets sold to china.... (the blueprints of i.e.) altho0ugh not complete.

sstop cursing... i didn;t say we'll get pak fa right away but if we do plan to induct fifth gen aircraft.... we won't have the problem you guys have.

to prove my point that there is nothing islamic about pakistan let me give you a little lesson.
prophet muhammad taught us to love our enemies too.... to not hate!

i didn't say we'll have a overhauling unit in BD right away/... but read the tender before you talk.... it is compulsory to provide, training, maintenance, spares and tools required, simulators and all things necesary for the jet. dont just bark

chinese president called as a time tested ally. turkey loves us for supporting their independence.. russia likes us so much that they put up everything they have for sale on offer... and basically no country hates us... your point? we're the underdogs but we will get stronger. now stop abusing the thread

what's the three options... j31 and? tell me the other two.
BD is planning to buy j-10 and its china's current primary fighter.... if they dont trust us they would have declined... say that pakistan is tryin stop china from selling us those so that we buy jf-17 instead.
you think india will manufacture f16s for their use? no sir!
US is the major arms supplier to the world.... pakistan's posture against them has no relevance.
i am not dreaming.... just see how Lockheed martin is trying to move their f16 plant to india...

First of all when you write some country name it should be in Cap and if you put small it mean you insulting that country.

Second you will not getting J10 latest model and the best you will get will be basic model so even China don't want to sell you her best.

We have Turkish and Korean options for 5th Generation and we have excellent relation with Turkey, Korea and Indonesia but as i said earlier we signed deal with China in 2010 (http://www.deccanherald.com/content/82375/china-pak-mou-develop-stealth.html), so these options are not for us.

Under Donald Trump Administration: You are dreaming and may be after him but then India will lost lot of time, but again its India having habit of late start. Let wait for another 5 years just like mother and father of all deal like.

First of all when you write some country name it should be in Cap and if you put small it mean you insulting that country.

Second you will not getting J10 latest model and the best you will get will be basic model so even China don't want to sell you her best.

We have Turkish and Korean options for 5th Generation and we have excellent relation with Turkey, Korea and Indonesia but as i said earlier we signed deal with China in 2010 (http://www.deccanherald.com/content/82375/china-pak-mou-develop-stealth.html), so these options are not for us.

Under Donald Trump Administration: You are dreaming and may be after him but then India will lost lot of time, but again its India having habit of late start. Let wait for another 5 years just like mother and father of all deal like.

That's simply not true. China will supply us J-10Bs with PL-10Es and SD-10As. You have no idea about the relations between Bangladesh and China, it has already been elevated to strategic ties officially. We are centuries old allies.

That's simply not true. China will supply us J-10Bs with PL-10Es and SD-10As. You have no idea about the relations between Bangladesh and China, it has already been elevated to strategic ties officially. We are centuries old allies.
Not until Hasina is in office, You guys will not get high grade stuff.

Man, you and other Bangladeshis should stop wasting your time, we will talk when our Sukhois and J10s does victory day parade... :enjoy:

Congratulations Bangladesh. So much positive news on the Bangladesh Defense Forum !!!

In 1971 we had to deal with the treachery and gardari of Bengali's, the odds were too against us

The JF17 is not based on any mig21 blue print, if you have come all the way to a Pakistani forum at least have the courtesy of looking through the JF17 thread, and once again it is a joint venture with Pakistan being the more combat experienced air force pushing the direction of the JF17

The rest of your post is once again monkey balls
You are Bangladesh, no one cares,about you. Your surrounded by India, small land mass with a massive population, your future is dependent on sucking up to india
gaddari? zalim lok killing your own countrymen is not gaddari?
omg i didn;t say that.... read what i said.... jf-17 is based on a mig 21 successor that was somewhat incomplete but sold to china.... (blueprints and technical documents) no one cares about pakistan.... US sends its military on its terms and pakistan haas no say.... you guys got bombed in drone strikes and couldn;t do anything about it.... so calm down.
ps. we dont need india... india needs us....

could you please relieve me of writing seriously.... it's not an interview or job application....

let's wait and see shall we.... reports indicated j10B was offered by the chinese.... so we'll just have to wait and see... remember me if i am right... i will reember you if youre.

koreans? turkish? their jet is not even flying yet... developmental time and other perspectives will push that goal to my estimated time frame... 2025 to post 2030.

didn't understand donald trump part... mate i reckon you work on your grammars first?

gaddari? zalim lok killing your own countrymen is not gaddari?
omg i didn;t say that.... read what i said.... jf-17 is based on a mig 21 successor that was somewhat incomplete but sold to china.... (blueprints and technical documents) no one cares about pakistan.... US sends its military on its terms and pakistan haas no say.... you guys got bombed in drone strikes and couldn;t do anything about it.... so calm down.
ps. we dont need india... india needs us....

could you please relieve me of writing seriously.... it's not an interview or job application....

let's wait and see shall we.... reports indicated j10B was offered by the chinese.... so we'll just have to wait and see... remember me if i am right... i will reember you if youre.

koreans? turkish? their jet is not even flying yet... developmental time and other perspectives will push that goal to my estimated time frame... 2025 to post 2030.

didn't understand donald trump part... mate i reckon you work on your grammars first?
First correct your basic and then i will correct my grammar according. You made again same mistake. Remember in English we always write Countries with First Capital.

We are working on our 5th Generation program so we don't have to worry about Koreans and Turkish. We have our own timeline for our program. You guys take care about (b as per your grammar)Bangladesh and we have several systems to do the job and Fighter jet is just another option to do the job. Pakistan is nuclear triad country.

Back
Top Bottom