What's new

Bangladesh Airforce inviting tender for 8 MRCA

Allies?? whom? There is no such thing called 5.5 .. Even raptor considered 5th gen despite the fact it is far more advanced than Pak fa or j 20 or 31.

Yes - just because you say that F-22 is much better than J-20 and J-31 then that must be the truth.:hitwall:

We are not selling Bengali's JF17
We didn't opt for J10 reasons are numerous but hinge round the fact that JF17s have been a major success as a programme and will evolve into similar capabilities as F16s and J10 so having 3_different platforms in the same capability range was pointless

Pakistan did not go for J-10 as it was similar to F-16s that it had.

J-10 is superior to the JF-17.

It does not matter if Pakistan does not sell BD JF-17 as the JF-17 is not good enough for BAF anyway. BAF needs
higher performance fighters like J-10B.

I think you have little understanding about forces. Nuclear triad terms used when a country have technology to delivered conventional and as well Nuclear arm weapon via all three forces(Army, Navy and Air force) but since you are not very much aware of these things. I think i am wasting my time on you
the reason i bought that up is because i find nuclear energy in form of weapons as highly wasteful ways of exploiting what;s possibly one of the greatest discoveries of man!

Well if Pak had bought J 10 be would have bought it too to give India a inside look but since Pak not buying it they changed their mind to SU 30

The last part, even if we suck up to India or merge with India or whatever in your fiction, we will still dominate eastern part of Indian sub continent. Do not worry. We been with India for 5000 years.
Wrong,you're with India for nearly 50 mil Years now since Indian subcontinent met Asia.LOL.

:cheesy::sniper::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Yes - just because you say that F-22 is much better than J-20 and J-31 then that must be the truth.:hitwall:

Pakistan did not go for J-10 as it was similar to F-16s that it had.

J-10 is superior to the JF-17.

It does not matter if Pakistan does not sell BD JF-17 as the JF-17 is not good enough for BAF anyway. BAF needs
higher performance fighters like J-10B.

Do you think otherwise :o::o::o::o::cheesy::cheesy:

I prefer breast piece when I eat chicken. I love chicken but when I only have leg pieces left I eat it anyways without complaining because... chicken!
That's what I feel jf-17 is for Pakistan.

If Pakistan is offered f-16 production plant... tell me they'll say no because they got jf-17!?

The same is with us. We got offered something better and we're going for it. I don't see why people of a country thousands of miles away have such a headache with our purchase plan which has been on waiting list all these years.

I prefer breast piece when I eat chicken. I love chicken but when I only have leg pieces left I eat it anyways without complaining because... chicken!

If Pakistan is offered f-16 production plant... tell me they'll say no because they got jf-17!?

The same is with us. We got offered something better and we're going for it. I don't see why people of a country thousands of miles away have such a headache with our purchase plan which has been on waiting list all these years.

Some people have a habit of going through a mental masturbation while receiving news they don't like. Check out the threads on possible JF-17 acquisition of Bangladesh and see how enthusiastic the Pakistanis were and how they were promoting the aircraft to persuade us to buy. Now when it comes to buying j-10 or any other major Chinese equipment, they will just change their opinions and say China and Pakistan won't sell anything to Bangladesh because of India!

Some people have a habit of going through a mental masturbation while receiving news they don't like. Check out the threads on possible JF-17 acquisition of Bangladesh and see how enthusiastic the Pakistanis were and how they were promoting the aircraft to persuade us to buy. Now when it comes to buying j-10 or any other major Chinese equipment, they will just change their opinions and say China and Pakistan won't sell anything to Bangladesh because of India!

Some Pakistanis are rather jealous of the superior BD economy and are getting envious at the quality military equipment that BD is buying from Russia and China.

As PAF go for FC31 and BAF has J10b, so peace. No need to get laughing stock for Indians. BD is an independent country, worth of being trusted. Don't let Indians drive a wedge between you guys. Stay positive and wish for the best.

You need to get your geopolitical awareness up.

BD buys their weapons from Russia for a very long time. Their base infrastructure is well equipped for Russian fighters than buying Chinese fighters alone.

Also, your country Pakistan is yet to receive the J-10s that were ordered by the then President Musharraf at that time before 2008.

Which means China isn't selling J-10 to anyone, including you and Bangladesh.

BD doesn't want JF-17 which is a new platform altogether, meaning extra cost to set up spares, stores, training, personnel, stock of parts and repair units.

Russian jets on the other hand are from a single company called UAC now which has both MIG and Sukhoi design bureaus under one roof and under Russian government.
LoL....

India is in no position dictate BD what to do and what shall not be done. Pakistan is our ally and BD is our good buddy, any cheap shot to drive a wedge between is void. We are not here to contain India, we just help India realize the geo-political reality.

As a seller, you can't reject your customer' order if he is willing to pay.

As a friend of Pakistan, we respect them lot. PAF offer Jf17 to BD and was enphumismly rejected. Then China offers JF17 BLk3 manufactured by CAC, also rejected cause BAF doesn't want the same fighter jet As Myammar airforce. So BAF start to ask for J10b, simply as it. Frank and straight.

The sales of J10b is a strong signal sent by Chinese government to Burma government, to stay away from Chinese border and behave yourself.

No need to argue it again at here.

I think it would be a one-time buy.... without follow-ups....
this aircraft doesn't have a future.... which is exactly why its nonsense to buy MiG-29s today....

at best the aircraft can play the role of airborne command center for smaller single-engine fighters, because it has a giant PESA (not AESA) radar.... 8 to 12 fighters is nothing if we look around us.... and that too, almost the same fighter, just 20 times of the number!!

It would be a good choice to get a smaller fighter (single-engine) in good numbers, which would work with this heavy fighter to build up overall air defence...

I think it would be a one-time buy.... without follow-ups....
this aircraft doesn't have a future.... which is exactly why its nonsense to buy MiG-29s today....

at best the aircraft can play the role of airborne command center for smaller single-engine fighters, because it has a giant PESA (not AESA) radar.... 8 to 12 fighters is nothing if we look around us.... and that too, almost the same fighter, just 20 times of the number!!

It would be a good choice to get a smaller fighter (single-engine) in good numbers, which would work with this heavy fighter to build up overall air defence...

BD will buy J-10b in numbers like around 50.

SU-30SME numbers can always be increased later on, and BD needs this plane to both protect BD Navy in Bay of Bengal and train against this fighter that India also has.

BD will buy J-10b in numbers like around 50.

SU-30SME numbers can always be increased later on, and BD needs this plane to both protect BD Navy in Bay of Bengal and train against this fighter that India also has.
Su30SME and J10b is formidable combination. It will bring your airforce to a whole new level, it may break the regional status quo.

Whatever, it's a right decision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom