What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

No, the detecting range of radar for a cruise missile is not too short for a SAM to react totally.
If you have muilt-layer SAM system and AWACs, it will be not hard to counter quite a few of cruise missiles.

Comparatively cruise missile is harder to intercept than ballistic missile. That was the point.
When 100's of missile fired that we seen in Syria it is very hard to intercept majority of them. Pantsir S1 could not intercept a single one of them.

Comparatively cruise missile is harder to intercept than ballistic missile. That was the point.
When 100's of missile fired that we seen in Syria it is very hard to intercept majority of them. Pantsir S1 could not intercept a single one of them.
We don't know what's behind the closed door in Syria.
But IMO if you could not intercept a cruise missile, there would be less chance to counter a SRBM which is far way faster.

There was no AWACS deployed that could detect
them coming in from the sea.

whats the difference between WS2D and SY400?
i don,t know the difference, but BD army is interested in WS series weapons. if we go to countar sy400 then ws-2 series is our core interest, i think..............:coffee:

i don,t know the difference, but BD army is interested in WS series weapons. if we go to countar sy400 then ws-2 series is our core interest, i think..............:coffee:
To be honest, the two weapons have no substantial differecy and they are made by two different Chinese state-owned corporations .

There is a difference between "could" and "need to"

To be honest, KJ500 is way powerful than ZDK03.Generation ahead. If I can name a thing compared to it, maybe E2D. The logic of because I have a American engine so it's better, for me, is weird.

China is a country leading in the development of Radar technology. If we call ourself third, no one can claim itself second.

The DAR on the KJ500 is the best in Asia, that's it.

The engine(WJ-6c) of Y9 has 25% increase in power than WJ-6 engine of Y8. It also has 60% increase in range than Y8. It can stay in the air for more than 8 hours, same with KJ2000.

If BAF want to Induct AWACS, I suggest them to go for the best. Being the best or nothing.

Three KJ500 will do all the magic for BAF.

Three KJ500 and 50 J10b will make BAF one of the best in the sub continent.

The prosperous and robust economy of BD shall financially afford it.

@asad71 @UKBengali @BDforever

i want to see a kicking *** strong BAF there, it fits the very interets of China.

Bro, you forgot the 50 J-31s that should also be inducted in 2025-2030 period.:D

To be honest, KJ500 is way powerful than ZDK03.Generation ahead. If I can name a thing compared to it, maybe E2D. The logic of because I have a American engine so it's better, for me, is weird.

China is a country leading in the development of Radar technology. If we call ourself third, no one can claim itself second.

The DAR on the KJ500 is the best in Asia, that's it.

The engine(WJ-6c) of Y9 has 25% increase in power than WJ-6 engine of Y8. It also has 60% increase in range than Y8. It can stay in the air for more than 8 hours, same with KJ2000.

If BAF want to Induct AWACS, I suggest them to go for the best. Being the best or nothing.

Three KJ500 will do all the magic for BAF.

Three KJ500 and 50 J10b will make BAF one of the best in the sub continent.

The prosperous and robust economy of BD shall financially afford it.

@asad71 @UKBengali @BDforever

i want to see a kicking *** strong BAF there, it fits the very interets of China.

1.Indo-US mischief in the region make a strategic partnership of BD and PRC essential for peace in SA. China (and Pakistan) need to note fols:

a. Throughout history the Burmese race has been rapacious and blood-thirsty. China herself should know this.
b. The Burmese race and rules have always been treacherous. The degree of treachery they can sink down to is impossible for others to comprehend.
c. By introducing Suu Kyi into Burmese politics, USA and the West have gained an entry into Burma's corridors of power. This lady is simply a stooge of USA.

2. BD and Chinese mily must jointly work out a strategic thinking to confront either a threat to BD or breakout of a total anti-Indian war in NE. Not only BAF, but BN and BA's requirements must be addressed by China.

1.Indo-US mischief in the region make a strategic partnership of BD and PRC essential for peace in SA. China (and Pakistan) need to note fols:

a. Throughout history the Burmese race has been rapacious and blood-thirsty. China herself should know this.
b. The Burmese race and rules have always been treacherous. The degree of treachery they can sink down to is impossible for others to comprehend.
c. By introducing Suu Kyi into Burmese politics, USA and the West have gained an entry into Burma's corridors of power. This lady is simply a stooge of USA.

2. BD and Chinese mily must jointly work out a strategic thinking to confront either a threat to BD or breakout of a total anti-Indian war in NE. Not only BAF, but BN and BA's requirements must be addressed by China.
just pointing our there is nothing such as burmese race or bengali race....
there is mainly four races of people namely.... caucasoids, mongoloid, negroids and australoids..... bengalis are caucasoids with mix of mongoloids on some part.... so are the indians and pakistanis.... but skin tone differs based on the region they live. burmese are mongoloids.

air force thread guys.... stay on topic.

So Su 30 SME deal is final now J10 B. any update?
Soon BAF is going to look like this...............:enjoy:
17021439_1248989641804591_6312558166475606442_n.jpg

Has janes defence or Defense news or baf /Sukohi announced the Su deal ?? I have not seen anything yet at theses forum or may be I missed the announcement ??

Back
Top Bottom