What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

The price of SAAB 2000 AE&C is $160 mil per unit .
I think BD would make the best choice catering to the need of his military force.
$160 mil per unit is simple too much for us i think..............:o::o::o:
ok the chines option look batter to me...............:p::china::partay: :enjoy:
kj500-jpg.194552

probable our pakistani brother can shade some knowladge on this topic, since they are operating the both type of aew&c........:raise:
PAF operates Y-8 based aircraft not Y-9. KJ500 is based on Y-9 if I'm correct.
But keep in mind PAF aircraft are fitted with P&W engines and not the chinese.
The aircraft itself definitely produces more power so it can run more powerful systems.

PAF operates Y-8 based aircraft not Y-9. KJ500 is based on Y-9 if I'm correct.
But keep in mind PAF aircraft are fitted with P&W engines and not the chinese.
The aircraft itself definitely produces more power so it can run more powerful systems.

It's y-8 iii which was the basis of y9 so close enough ;)

It's y-8 iii which was the basis of y9 so close enough ;)
To be honest, KJ500 is way powerful than ZDK03.Generation ahead. If I can name a thing compared to it, maybe E2D. The logic of because I have a American engine so it's better, for me, is weird.

China is a country leading in the development of Radar technology. If we call ourself third, no one can claim itself second.

The DAR on the KJ500 is the best in Asia, that's it.

The engine(WJ-6c) of Y9 has 25% increase in power than WJ-6 engine of Y8. It also has 60% increase in range than Y8. It can stay in the air for more than 8 hours, same with KJ2000.

If BAF want to Induct AWACS, I suggest them to go for the best. Being the best or nothing.

Three KJ500 will do all the magic for BAF.

Three KJ500 and 50 J10b will make BAF one of the best in the sub continent.

The prosperous and robust economy of BD shall financially afford it.

@asad71 @UKBengali @BDforever

i want to see a kicking *** strong BAF there, it fits the very interets of China.

To be honest, KJ500 is way powerful than ZDK03.Generation ahead. If I can name a thing compared to it, maybe E2D. The logic of because I have a American engine so it's better, for me, is weird.

China is a country leading in the development of Radar technology. If we call ourself third, no one can claim itself second.

The engine(WJ-6c) of Y9 has 25% increase in power than WJ-6 engine of Y8. It also has 60% increase in range than Y8. It can stay in the air for more than 8 hours, same with KJ2000.

If BAF want to Induct AWACS, I suggest them to go for the best. Being the best or nothing.

Three KJ500 and 50 J10b will make BAF one of the best in the sub continent.

The prosperous and robust economy of BD shall financially afford it.

@asad71 @UKBengali @BDforever

i want to see a kicking *** strong BAF there, it fits the very interets of China.
This week, Myanmar’s deputy defense minister made a bit of a splash when he announced that the country’s military was considering purchasing submarines.
“Our neighbors have submarines and we want them as well…” Deputy Defense Minister Major General Myint New told reporters at a press conference according to The Irrawaddy, adding that the country’s military was considering acquiring the capability. “Submarines are necessary armed units for a navy.”

lol

This week, Myanmar’s deputy defense minister made a bit of a splash when he announced that the country’s military was considering purchasing submarines.
“Our neighbors have submarines and we want them as well…” Deputy Defense Minister Major General Myint New told reporters at a press conference according to The Irrawaddy, adding that the country’s military was considering acquiring the capability. “Submarines are necessary armed units for a navy.”

lol
They have zero experience in operating subs.

Seems they wanna run a arm race with BD.o_O

No need to be so arbitrary.
We Chinese armament has its strength and weakness both, but apparently China is developing its military tech way faster than any other nation ,due to tons of money invested and hard working of our scientists and engineers and improvement of civil tech.

Taking the drones for example, Chinese drones may be a little behind US's in some aspects.
But the Chinese drones could contribute more much than US's drone with equal value in battle field.

When the tech of the armaments belong in the same classification, the quantity matters.
I think BD would make the best choice for BD after considering their need.

lol
So, what's their plan?

Any weapon with the range more than or equal 300km could not be exported legally.
So i doubt it is real.
I highly doubt it. But 300Km is only meant to restrict missile, SY400 is a rocket launcher.

If China sell SY400 to Myanmar, can you see through any reason behind it?

Back
Top Bottom