What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

BAF's Eurofighters must be gathering rust since they are not allowed to reveal their deal until after the election.
it will be The most anticipated gender reveal since whenever....

is it a Eurofighter or is it a Rafale ?

More chances of having fair elections than MRCA being announced

it will be The most anticipated gender reveal since whenever....

is it a Eurofighter or is it a Rafale ?

More chances of having fair elections than MRCA being announced
More likely for India to resolve Teesta issue, legalise cattle trade, open up Indian market and become best friends with BD before BAF gets fighters.

Maybe the Eurofighters are BNP supporters ? they dont recognise 2018 election therefore will not reveal themselves? :rofl:

Enjoy!

enjoying the clown show that is the BAF

the other two branches should intervene on behalf of BAF to speed up MRCA procurement. all other assets are useless without modern fighters
All this drama to get 16 jets ! we were better off with Mig-35+ Su-30 combo at this point.

enjoying the clown show that is the BAF

the other two branches should intervene on behalf of BAF to speed up MRCA procurement. all other assets are useless without modern fighters
All this drama to get 16 jets ! we were better off with Mig-35+ Su-30 combo at this point.

Bangladesh Air Force is a joke.

An absolute embarrassment.

Either its BAF at fault, or the government of Bangladesh pandering to forces who are committed to limiting the strength of the nation.

As an outside observer, its infuriating.

How in the hell can you justify the state of affairs?

It is 2022.

No order placed.

Just verbal masturbation amongst fan boys on the internet.

Bangladesh Air Force is a joke.

An absolute embarrassment.

Either its BAF at fault, or the government of Bangladesh pandering to forces who are committed to limiting the strength of the nation.

As an outside observer, its infuriating.

How in the hell can you justify the state of affairs?

It is 2022.

No order placed.

Just verbal masturbation amongst fan boys on the internet.
I suspect BAF is devoid of even a single patriotic, educated, competent officer.

This is how you do deals

i wont be surprised if we sign a deal with La France

congrats @Indos

maybe we could use Indonesian facilities for MRO Sometime in the future if we get Rafale

Last edited:

EFT was offered last year​

1644519504739.png

MoD UK document :

https://assets.publishing.service.g..._Annual_Report_and_Accounts_2020-21_print.pdf

Guys I was looking at a map today and was thinking about Indonesia with its Rafale and possible F-15EX purchase.

Looks like the West is trying to contain shipping pathways for China. i.e. strait of Malacca and alternates.

If this is the case, then Myanmar becomes all the more important for China.

Thoughts?

I post this here because of the political implications regarding future BAF purchases i.e. J-10 vs. F-16 vs. Gripen vs. more verbal masturbation.

Guys I was looking at a map today and was thinking about Indonesia with its Rafale and possible F-15EX purchase.

Looks like the West is trying to contain shipping pathways for China. i.e. strait of Malacca and alternates.

If this is the case, then Myanmar becomes all the more important for China.

Thoughts?

I post this here because of the political implications regarding future BAF purchases i.e. J-10 vs. F-16 vs. Gripen vs. more verbal masturbation.

Well the Pakistanis are getting J-10CP, which means we (or Myanmar) may be getting some too as a "supported" state - given fulfillment of conditions?

Speculation is worth no more than toilet paper at this point, No one knows anything.

Last edited:
Well the Pakistanis are getting J-10CP, which means we may be getting some too as a "supported" state - given fulfillment of conditions?

Sorry if mine is a dufus comment. :-)

Can you elaborate?

I don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom