What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Don't know whose idea it was to paint them in that blue pattern. Fulcrums are the best looking fighters in the world.

Spare parts maybe ?

These crappy Apaches are so old that US should pay us to take them from UK keep them in service...

You guys do realise these are second hand ancient Apachies. There is absolute no chance US is going to risk BD calling its bluff over something like this. If you want to pull strings you do it against major platform not these almost only good for spare parts apachies. Anyhow I do not see BD being interested in these.

These crappy Apaches are so old that US should pay us to take them from UK keep them in service...

You guys do realise these are second hand ancient Apachies. There is absolute no chance US is going to risk BD calling its bluff over something like this. If you want to pull strings you do it against major platform not these almost only good for spare parts apachies. Anyhow I do not see BD being interested in these.
Pocket e poisha na thakle panta bhat o biriyani hishebe khete hoi 😕

No point in investing in things we cannot afford to maintain and expand on. Better go for Z-10 from China in good numbers with ToT at a friendly price. No doubt Apaches are superior but useless for us due to costs.

Pocket e poisha na thakle panta bhat o biriyani hishebe khete hoi 😕

Last time was in dhaka they were selling panta bhat and a piece of elish at 600tk a plate during pohela boishak.... utter insult to the poor who can not afford elish and prentious so called panta bhat. BD has gentrified supposed culture the point of idiocy.....

Don't know whose idea it was to paint them in that blue pattern. Fulcrums are the best looking fighters in the world

WAIT a AM MINUTE. YoU DON TLIKE These lit blue

V
1616629982345.png

what the killer su35SE in desert casmo0?

1616630596557.png

Well 4 Mig-29s of BAF have already been upgraded to the BM standard and they can fully use the R-27 missile for long-range BVR duels now. The other 4 are in the process of being upgraded.

16 F-7BGIs and 8 Mig-29BMs will be no pushover for MAF and BAF may be able to hold them off for 1-2 weeks.

Remember that 30 or so Mig-29s in Myanmar airforce are of the older 1980s tech, without a modern radar that can fully utilise BVR missiles. The 16 JF-17s and the 12 SU-30Ms will be the real threat to BAF and most are yet to arrive in Myanmar as of this time.
with no local overhaul services, consider these operable at 30%, India couldn't operate them at 50% with its own overhaul services

Bangladesh if serious interested need 3-4 squadrons of single type with local MRO

Last time was in dhaka they were selling panta bhat and a piece of elish at 600tk a plate during pohela boishak.... utter insult to the poor who can not afford elish and prentious so called panta bhat. BD has gentrified supposed culture the point of idiocy.....
600tk a plate wtf
This country is overhyped at times
But then it was Ophelia boishak and Bangladeshi capitalism at play here. Even in trade fairs I heard this happens

600tk a plate wtf
This country is overhyped at times
But then it was Ophelia boishak and Bangladeshi capitalism at play here. Even in trade fairs I heard this happens

Lol I love capitalism but this right here is too much , Bangladeshi people love money more than anything

WAIT a AM MINUTE. YoU DON TLIKE These lit blue

VView attachment 727769

what the killer su35SE in desert casmo0?

View attachment 727772
I like the camo on the first one. Second one is too bright for my taste
with no local overhaul services, consider these operable at 30%, India couldn't operate them at 50% with its own overhaul services

Bangladesh if serious interested need 3-4 squadrons of single type with local MRO
Well before the upgrades bangladesh flew atleast 4 of them at a time so... 50%?

Baf won't buy any helicopter from China
Source?

Regardless, Z-10 is what Bangladesh "should" buy given the options available in the market, what they cost and the strings they come with.

I don't expect much from the BAF dumb idiots. They will most likely buy 16 EFTs and then go to sleep for another 10-20 years.

In fact attack helicopters should only be operated by the army. Since Gen Aziz has already declared that attack helicopters are in BA's consideration, there is hope.

Last edited:
Source?

Regardless, Z-10 is what Bangladesh "should" buy given the options available in the market, what they cost and the strings they come with.

I don't expect much from the BAF dumb idiots. They will most likely buy 16 EFTs and then go to sleep for another 10-20 years.

In fact attack helicopters should only be operated by the army. Since Gen Aziz has already declared that attack helicopters are in BA's consideration, there is hope.

Hopefully we will get Z-10s or T129s

Back
Top Bottom