What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Hope they have. I would take them to augment new EFTs that BAF is very likely getting.

Yep , but are you forgetting about the Type 23 Frigates ? Those can be quite helpful to us since our Navy's modern frigate program is stalling and we desperately need new frigates.

Type 23 Duke class Guided Missile Frigate - Royal Navy

160 million usd
We should jump and pick up the apaches if there are life left in them, the AWACs and the frigates definately as if we have bought EFTs then all these other platforms would be complimentary.

Even buy 2 Tranche 1 EFT if they are there at throw away price as trainers....

My fear is the BAF morons might have gone ahead and bought tranche 1 EFT that can not integrate meteors....

Apaches , oh great you mean American strings attached to them ?

Yep , but are you forgetting about the Type 23 Frigates ? Those can be quite helpful to us since our Navy's modern frigate program is stalling and we desperately need new frigates.

160 million usd

160m that’s a steal

Not sure when this video was actually made.

But looks recent, and is evidence that F-7MB still flying.

(Also, the camo on the -MB looks better IMO than the -BG or -BGI)

Would love to see MRCA in similar colors not to mention the upgraded -BM Fulcrums.
MB camo changed to bgi. BG too changes to same camo now

Okay so 8 mi35 attack helicopter has been approved
Bangladesh looks west for attack helicopters
4th December 2018 - 07:11 GMT | by Neelam Mathews in Delhi

Bangladesh has approved the purchase of eight Western attack helicopters for the first time, these to be used by the air force to support the army. Consequently, an RfP will be issued by January 2019.

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/defence-helicopter/bangladesh-looks-west-attack-helicopters/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-looks-west-for-attack-helicopters.590032/#post-10993675
Eight more to be bought in 2020
:lol: :lol:

@Michael Corleone @The Ronin I was looking for something else but stumbled across these gems.

:lol: :lol:

@Michael Corleone @The Ronin I was looking for something else but stumbled across these gems.

How about we just wait until we can get the T129s lol

Not sure when this video was actually made.

But looks recent, and is evidence that F-7MB still flying.

(Also, the camo on the -MB looks better IMO than the -BG or -BGI)

Would love to see MRCA in similar colors not to mention the upgraded -BM Fulcrums.

Watch they put Bangubadus face on the new EFTs if we get them lol

Hmm I thought we were getting Hisar Os ? What happened to the news ?

Last edited:
India fighting two front war with pakistan and china is more likely than bd fighting india in isolation. we will not be fighting a war in isolation. Don't know if the indian leadership is foolish enough to fight a 3 front war.
Indian defence circles (not losers on a forum ) consider BD a neutral country.
listen to this guy, he speaks some sense (used to work for Jane's)

We should however maintain minimum deterrence.
India considers bd a neutral only becaise its busy on 2 fronts.that too as long as awami league is in power.

Last edited:

160 million usd

What possible strings can they possibly attach to some really old apaches... not a particularly significant risk....

What possible strings can they possibly attach to some really old apaches... not a particularly significant risk....

I mean if they want to pressure Bangladesh with old Apaches then they will do it , so if we buy Apaches we have to be extra careful

I mean if they want to pressure Bangladesh with old Apaches then they will do it , so if we buy Apaches we have to be extra careful

I suppose..... but these are very very old....probably not worth buying....if we bought them they would be for pittance.... US wont be able to do jack with these as BD can simply can walk away.

These wont be a critical platform.

I suppose..... but these are very very old....probably not worth buying....if we bought them they would be for pittance.... US wont be able to do jack with these as BD can simply can walk away.

These wont be a critical platform.
US Congress is unpredictable

Don't know whose idea it was to paint them in that blue pattern. Fulcrums are the best looking fighters in the world.
Spare parts maybe ?

Back
Top Bottom