What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Interesting. It sounds like most of you fellas prefer the European choice instead of the Russian one or even an American one from what I'm seeing. Certainly don't blame you and I'd be really curious to know which US jet is in the running?!

We prefer nothing at this moment. The current drama about MRCA made us frustrated and turned BAF into a complete joke!! The current situation is so disappointing that people will be happy with any 4.5 gen fighter except some particular one. Now people are expecting to hear something in our first airshow in 2022. Surprisingly these clowns from BAF is organizing one in Cox's Bazar when they don't even have a good MRCA. And the US fighter could be F/A-18 cause tender was for twin engine jet and we have requirement for a maritime strike squadron. What i told you is based on these news below.

J-10C has been using AL-31 engines up until very recently (April 2020 I believe) when the latest batch of J-10Cs entered service with WS-10 engines. Personally I believe that J-10CE should use WS-10 to avoid potential limitations by Russian engine manufacturers, but since the J-10C is a single-engine plane, it is probably for the best for the PLAAF to use them for a couple of years just to see how well it performs in service as well as root out bugs and potential pitfalls.
Not true.

1. J-10C's batch 04, batch 05, and batch 06 (the latest batch) are using WS-10 engines already.

2. CAC had enough time to make J-10&WS-10 mature enough before they were put into service, as PLAAF can get AL-31 engines if they needed.

3. If WS-10 engine was not mature and powerful enough, how dare CAC developed a J-10B-TVC demonstrator and showed it in Zhuhai Airshow 2018?

4. I don't think China would export J-10C to BD in a hurry.

Not true.

1. J-10C's batch 04, batch 05, and batch 06 (the latest batch) are using WS-10 engines already.

2. CAC had enough time to make J-10&WS-10 mature enough before they were put into service, as PLAAF can get AL-31 engines if they needed.

3. If WS-10 engine was not mature and powerful enough, how dare CAC developed a J-10B-TVC demonstrator and showed it in Zhuhai Airshow 2018?

4. I don't think China would export J-10C to BD in a hurry.
Not the c but definitely CE variant
But all four are cleared for export and only c is being made

F-7BGI is our Pride, Amader Ghora Gari,....

> Manually operated Thela Gari

There is no Predator quite as fierce as a Lungi Clad Deshi commanding one of our Ghora Garis.

Guys, the MRCA tender for 8 units was Russia-specific and long expired. It is no longer relevant. Stop basing your judgement on that.

Gokada presents significant threat to BAF's business model for the African market.
NYPD should avail CIA assistance to investigate a potential BAF angle to Fahim Saleh's murder.

Nah, He died for Black Empowerment.

How dare brown scum develop from zero, when privileged 1st world inhabitant negroes can't do anything besides shooting stuff up and push dope.

He died to forge an America, more accepting of Hood rats and drug peddlers.

Nah, He died for Black Empowerment.

How dare brown scum develop from zero, when privileged 1st world inhabitant negroes can't do anything besides shooting stuff up and push dope.

He died to forge an America, more accepting of Hood rats and drug peddlers.

My dude could of been the next Musk or Bezos , but nah he just had to die

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom