What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Hisar O + will probably have these features, but I do not think Bangladesh ordered it. Why should Bangladesh buy a product that has not even been put into service in the Turkish Army ? Also, do not worry about the range that much, these systems are used for point defense, the control of the 150-200 km area is the responsibility of the air force planes and Sams.

Hisar O + will probably have these features, but I do not think Bangladesh ordered it. Why should Bangladesh buy a product that has not even been put into service in the Turkish Army ? Also, do not worry about the range that much, these systems are used for point defense, the control of the 150-200 km area is the responsibility of the air force planes and Sams.

Absolutely......unfortunately BAF does not have the capacity.

I do not think Bangladesh ordered it. Why should Bangladesh buy a product that has not even been put into service in the Turkish Army ?

The possibility is high. It won't be the first time for Bangladesh to be the launch customer. And looks like Bangladesh evaluated the system. Even many Turkish sources including Turan Oguz reported about possible sale of Hisar system. Any idea about the Aselsan's tweet on 118 million euro deal?

The possibility is high. It won't be the first time for Bangladesh to be the launch customer. And looks like Bangladesh evaluated the system. Even many Turkish sources including Turan Oguz reported about possible sale of Hisar system. Any idea about the Aselsan's tweet on 118 million euro deal?

He's talking about Hisar O '+' variant.

Trust me, the types you take into consideration, except Aselsan, are not the ones to be considered. See his reference in his last tweet. I saw Aselsan's tweet, but I think that if there was an air defense system, it would use the phrase air defense system.

Just out of curiosity, what’s the source for J-10C entering the air show? Do they know which version (AL-31 or WS-10) will attend the show?

No Idea but that page has credible sources....

J-10C is the front runner and is nearly destined to be the jet that replaces BAF's single engine fleet of F-7s, so it's not exactly a surprise that J-10C will be there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom