What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Interesting news from Turkey again. Well, not sure who's actually getting it but i will just post it here cause BAF was supposed to get MR-SAM first. Acc to this guy name Tayfun, Bangladesh will receive first modern air defence missile system so he congratulated the Turkish defence industry.

Yesterday, Aselsan announced a deal worth 118 million Euro signed with an unknown country which can provide us at least 2 batteries of HISAR-O acc to Turkish TDF member. I hope the news is really meant for us.

Interesting news from Turkey again. Well, not sure who's actually getting it but i will just post it here cause BAF was supposed to get MR-SAM first. Acc to this guy name Tayfun, Bangladesh will receive first modern air defence missile system so he congratulated the Turkish defence industry.

Yesterday, Aselsan announced a deal worth 118 million Euro signed with an unknown country which can provide us at least 2 batteries of HISAR-O acc to Turkish TDF member. I hope the news is really meant for us.

Hmm seems good, but I will not believe it until I see it in Bangladesh

We desperately need this to protect our port areas against any Myanmar attack from air.

I do not wish to comment on someone's speculation but 2 batteries of Hisar-O from Turkey with 50km range are badly needed to start properly defending some strategic sites in BD.

@idune By fortifying "Bangladeshi" artllery, BAL is essentially strengthening India's defence on the Eastern front against China as they have already sold sovereignty to India (evidenced by increase in forex reserve).

Awami stripteasers happily running regime props machine khullamkhulla.

@idune By fortifying "Bangladeshi" artllery, BAL is essentially strengthening India's defence on the Eastern front against China as they have already sold sovereignty to India (evidenced by increase in forex reserve).

Awami stripteasers happily running regime props machine khullamkhulla.

Don't bother, after months of hard work, I got him banned, next step is to get him another warning as soon as he is out of the ban, that way he will be out for two weeks and then I'll repeat until he gets a one month ban and so on....

Master BCL plan 😈😈😈

I do not wish to comment on someone's speculation but 2 batteries of Hisar-O from Turkey with 50km range are badly needed to start properly defending some strategic sites in BD.
No doubt that will be a step in the right direction but I hate poorly planned piecemeal procurement of such hardware.

We should be procuring enough to cover the entire country with phased delivery and payment schedules.

We also need LR-SAM and long range guided artillery to be able to bust nearby Indian and Burmese air bases.

BTW, do you know what is the maximum altitude Su-30s and Rafales can fly while firing precision weapons? This will determine the level of SAM coverage we need.

No doubt that will be a step in the right direction but I hate poorly planned piecemeal procurement of such hardware.

We should be procuring enough to cover the entire country with phased delivery and payment schedules.

We also need LR-SAM and long range guided artillery to be able to bust nearby Indian and Burmese air bases.

BTW, do you know what is the maximum altitude Su-30s and Rafales can fly while firing precision weapons? This will determine the level of SAM coverage we need.

Well the base range of the Hisar-O is 25km but there is a longer range with 50km.

Maximum altitude is 15km which is sufficient to take down Rafale and SU-30MKI which is around this figure.
LGBs have a range of up to 30km and so the extended range Hisar-O can take down fighters that are trying to bomb with them.

As for planning, both BA and BAF are equipped with the excellent short-range Chinese FM-90 SAM system and so there was a plan there that has been implemented there.

My preference is for BD to first equip with the medium-range extended-range Hisar-O system and then start buying the long-range Hisar-U.

PS - BD has already brought 18 units of the 120km range Kasirga MLRS from Turkey.

Last edited:
Don't bother, after months of hard work, I got him banned, next step is to get him another warning as soon as he is out of the ban, that way he will be out for two weeks and then I'll repeat until he gets a one month ban and so on....

Master BCL plan 😈😈😈

Let's get that wannabe white boi Jonh Wick banned
Well the base range of the Hisar-O is 25km but there is a longer range with 50km.

Maximum altitude is 15km which is sufficient to take down Rafale and SU-30MKI which is around this figure.
LGBs have a range of up to 30km and so the extended range Hisar-O can take down fighters that are trying to bomb with them.

As for planning, both BA and BAF are equipped with the excellent short-range Chinese FM-90 SAM system and so there was a plan there that has been implemented there.

My preference is for BD to first equip with the medium-range extended-range Hisar-O system and then start buying the long-range Hisar-U.

PS - BD has already brought 18 units of the 120km range Kasirga MLRS from Turkey.

True I guess , Hisar U says 100km which isn't bad but doesn't feel very long range.

Let's see what excuse BAF has in 2021

Let's get that wannabe white boi Jonh Wick banned

True I guess , Hisar U says 100km which isn't bad but doesn't feel very long range.

Let's see what excuse BAF has in 2021

We are NOT procuring Hisar U or LRSAM at this time.

Bangladesh is a small country, we do not need anything as long range as you seem to be suggesting,...

Back
Top Bottom