What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

The only reason Bangladesh overtook Pak is because Us/Nato plus India and Israel have
been waging a war against Pak since 2005, then we had the earthquake (2005) and floods (2010)
which hit the economy.

Alhamdulillah we have got through this phase and now with new leadership Pak is on the rise.

There is a reason why US/Nato are trying to wage proxy wars and trying to bring down Pak, Turkey
and Iran.
and PPP keep us behind with not making enough power generation plus not issueing 3g 4g licenses and many more they were curse . remember railway minister crying on tv and said countries like afghanistan and saudia have no train they also survive . it was total 5 years waste . that bite us hard

and PPP keep us behind with not making enough power generation plus not issueing 3g 4g licenses and many more they were curse . remember railway minister crying on tv and said countries like afghanistan and saudia have no train they also survive . it was total 5 years waste . that bite us hard

I forgot to mention the mega corruption of Nawaz and Zardari. The dark days are over
for Pak, time has come to rise like they were doing in the 60's.

Inappropriate Language
But @SpaceMan18 only knows about 3rd gen junk which his air force flies....

Bangladesh will be left far behind Cz when CPEC will start in 2027....our one week trade will be far greater than the whole month trade of BD.... Obviously all the exports of China to the middle east will be going by this route....But let @SpaceMan18 enjoy few more years.

At least our girls won't get blown up by terriosts :lol:

2027 ? dude we will literally become a middle income country with a better standard of living than Pakistan.

3rd gen junk ? PAF flies the same shît

You Pakis are low IQ as HÈLL , you're dreaming of a developed Pakistan when everyone in the world even a little Japanese child knows that will never happen.

how funny a nation who's working with a anti Muslim nation who puts Muslims into concentration camps is gonna develop a Muslim nation ?

Buddy keep trolling , Pakistan will never be a superpower

Elon Musk will put humans on Mars by 2027 , while Pakistan will still be nothing

Truly shows the differences , we ain't bragging you are

So shut your mouth and accept that your third world Muslim nation isn't much

There hasn't been a SINGLE Muslim nation who has developed yet
The only reason Bangladesh overtook Pak is because Us/Nato plus India and Israel have
been waging a war against Pak since 2005, then we had the earthquake (2005) and floods (2010)
which hit the economy.

Alhamdulillah we have got through this phase and now with new leadership Pak is on the rise.

There is a reason why US/Nato are trying to wage proxy wars and trying to bring down Pak, Turkey
and Iran.

Blaming America for your leadership ?

This is truly pathetic :no:
I forgot to mention the mega corruption of Nawaz and Zardari. The dark days are over
for Pak, time has come to rise like they were doing in the 60's.

The British still says stuff like " The Sun never sets on the British Empire "

The Russians still talk about bringing back the Soviet times

The Japanese still wish for the time of Imperial Japan

Turks still wish for the Ottaman Empire

But Pakistan ? Pakistan 60s huh

The other empires have conquered , but Pakistan really come on ?
Enough derailing the thread , don't comment here unless it's about the BAF

Last edited:

2027 ? dude we will literally become a middle income country with a better standard of living than Pakistan.

You Pakis are low IQ as HÈLL , you're dreaming of a developed Pakistan when everyone in the world even a little Japanese child knows that will never happen.

how funny a nation who's working with a anti Muslim nation who puts Muslims into concentration camps is gonna develop a Muslim nation ?

Elon Musk will put humans on Mars by 2027 , while Pakistan will still be nothing

I am not blaming America for the for our leadership, I am just saying how many
countries they have bombed then they call others terrorists.

As for your girls not getting blown up by terrorists, that is because your girl Shamima Begum
joined the terrorist groups in Syria. So many Bangalis from the UK joined ISIS from UK and
Europe.

You talk about Pakistani's having low IQ but what about Bangladeshi's? You talk about China
being anti muslim but if they invested 10 billion dollars and sold you J10's then you will bend
over backwards to accommodate them.

Enough derailing the thread , don't comment here unless it's about the BAF

As for your girls not getting blown up by terrorists, that is because your girl Shamima Begum
joined the terrorist groups in Syria. So many Bangalis from the UK joined ISIS from UK and
Europe.

You talk about Pakistani's having low IQ but what about Bangladeshi's? You talk about China
being anti muslim but if they invested 10 billion dollars and sold you J10's then you will bend
You both are struggling for stupid cause. Both are shitholes, one pretends they’re military superpower and other pretends to be rich. You both live abroad move on or go to your respective countries for three months, you won’t be able to tolerate 1.

Can we stick by to BAF related discussions only please?

Yeah
You both are struggling for stupid cause. Both are shitholes, one pretends they’re military superpower and other pretends to be rich. You both live abroad move on or go to your respective countries for three months, you won’t be able to tolerate 1.

Not really , I accept Bangaldesh sûcks him on the other hand keeps bringing in JF-17s like if they're F-22s or something.

Europe.

Investing money in Muslim nations is not really investing it's classic CCP bullshît debt trap

Not China nor America cares about Pakistans actual development, both are countries that play dirty.

Your buddy China is constantly harassing others in the South China Sea

And don't even get me started on Covid - 19

Yeah couple of stupid Bengali girls who become Isis members don't represent us cause guess what we didn't even let her in cause it's her decision to become a dam insurgent.

Lmao bending over ?

Pakistan is pretty good at it , literally lost billions to America and now China how funny

At least we ain't getting tagged teamed by America and China

Last edited:
Yeah

Not really , I accept Bangaldesh sûcks him on the other hand keeps bringing in JF-17s like if they're F-22s or something.

Investing money in Muslim nations is not really investing it's classic CCP bullshît debt trap

Not China nor America cares about Pakistans actual development, both are countries that play dirty.

Your buddy China is constantly harassing others in the South China Sea

And don't even get me started on Covid - 19

Yeah couple of stupid Bengali girls who become Isis members don't represent us cause guess what we didn't even let her in cause it's her decision to become a dam insurgent.

Lmao bending over ?

Pakistan is pretty good at it , literally lost billions to America and now China how funny

At least we ain't getting tagged teamed by America and China

You are right, America and China don't care about Pak but they also don't care about any
other country including Bangladesh. It is all about self interest, now if China wants to invest
10 billion in Bangladesh and sell you J10, will you reject it? calling it a debt trap?

So Indian media created new tale about JF-17. 40% of JF-17 is grounded in two Pakistani air bases. This might be wrong but it would be interesting to know what Pakistani ISPR and defense experts have to say about it. Cause you won't expect Pakistan to promote anything negetive about their pride project. There were already some criticisms about first Block of JFT if i remember it correctly. Anyone who can't prove it wrong with logic and proof, doesn't need to respond. No blabbering plz.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) if you don't mind.

Only 35 pilots this batch. What are you on about? o_O

I see only four pilots passed this course. Where do you see 35? And this is just the second course. 11 pilots passed in previous course if i remember it right.

You are right, America and China don't care about Pak but they also don't care about any
other country including Bangladesh. It is all about self interest, now if China wants to invest
10 billion in Bangladesh and sell you J10, will you reject it? calling it a debt trap?

I will take the money and support them in the moment , but not in the future.

Why can't Pakistan work with Japan or Korea like us ?
So Indian media created new tale about JF-17. 40% of JF-17 is grounded in two Pakistani air bases. This might be wrong but it would be interesting to know what Pakistani ISPR and defense experts have to say about it. Cause you won't expect Pakistan to promote anything negetive about their pride project. There were already some criticisms about first Block of JFT if i remember it correctly. Anyone who can't prove it wrong with logic and proof, doesn't need to respond. No blabbering plz.

I see only four pilots passed this course. Where do you see 35? And this is just the second course. 11 pilots passed in previous course if i remember it right.

Could be a engine issue, or something we might not know of

It's impossible for that to happen to 40% of JF-17s

Nvm the link you gave us is a Indian defense site I feel like lol , of course they won't like Pakistan

Last edited:
Not really , I accept Bangaldesh sûcks him on the other hand keeps bringing in JF-17s like if they're F-22s or something
They aren’t f22 but they’re not bad either.

AJT conversion course was done by 15 though 🤔

I wonder which is worse? 40% of the fleet having downtime or 70% of the fleet 😂😂😂

I will take the money and support them in the moment , but not in the future.

You will take the money so its not a debt trap and putting muslims in concentration
camps has gone out of the window.:-)

Coming back to the topic, what do you think of J10's from china??

You will take the money so its not a debt trap and putting muslims in concentration
camps has gone out of the window.:-)

Coming back to the topic, what do you think of J10's from china??

Good I guess , but don't know if Myanmar will buy it too

pushing it is not something rare . even ar home base they do it where all the equpment is there . we saw picture when chinese were pushing a jf17 in hanger at the same place where they made jf-17 .

f-16

1604511867479.png

1604511888413.png

1604511901012.png

1604511913042.png

1604512052335.png

f18
1604512095486.png

f-14
1604512021851.png

1604511981240.png

Latest posts