What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

View attachment 660345

View attachment 660344

Dude is speaking from both sides of his mouth. In the first comment he claims a Typhoon deal has already been signed while in the second he proclaims that BAF WILL buy Typhoons.
Which one is it?

No deal has been signed yet for Typhoon or Apache.
I reckon that’s the case, still under talks... but most probably the allocation of 2019/2020 is a rollover one so that’s why the law minister said of that fiscal year

I even have ss of DefRes saying baf will receive all of their "typhoons" before India receives all their rafales... xD xD xD
They claim they are a big shot so I thought I will humiliate them publically in the comment section but what's the point..I'm tired of genjams
Defres is a troll page

we have so many such people on PDF too many claiming day night BS which not happened . in 100 claims if 5 come true they start chest thumping here .long list of weapons they have purchased in their dreams
c-130sj
f-16 block-70
j-31
even some helicopter carriers for pakistan navy too :lol:
Basically if u name every aircarft and every weapon you are bond to have couple of right hits

Screenshot_2020-08-16-16-30-12-177_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2020-08-16-16-30-01-776_com.android.chrome.png

Some member in this thread claimed that Myanmar cannot make tables and chairs so how can they make missiles. Well here are some air defence system and mlrs produced by Myanmar. At least they are making it but Bangladesh still is not being able to produce its own military equipment.

@Michael Corleone @DalalErMaNodi @Ronin @bluesky

@Homo Sapiens

View attachment 661352

View attachment 661353

Some member in this thread claimed that Myanmar cannot make tables and chairs so how can they make missiles. Well here are some air defence system and mlrs produced by Myanmar. At least they are making it but Bangladesh still is not being able to produce its own military equipment.

@Homo Sapiens

Bangladesh is focused on Human Development and not on being a pariah military state.

We make circuit boards, computers and phones in Bangladesh, Tag me when Myanmar can make a simple printed circuit board.

Screenshot (720).png

Btw they make all those with kits from China, No biggie.

Bangladesh is focused on Human Development and not on being a pariah military state.

We make circuit boards, computers and phones in Bangladesh, Tag me when Myanmar can make a simple printed circuit board.

View attachment 661364

Btw they make all those with kits from China, No biggie.
People is the Country and Country is the people.
Joy Bangla.

View attachment 661352

View attachment 661353

@Homo Sapiens
Their whole economy is geared towards this, probably makes nothing much other than those... no consumer electronics, phones nada

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom